Please help out “Toa in the Temple of Time”

Lenny7092

11 hours ago, capMARVELOUS said:

we don't need to do anything.

But we do have to do this, to bring back Bionicle! Because when only ONE ideas set becomes a reality, Lego will bring back the entire Bionicle G1 line, Hero Factory, Bionicle G2, Ninjago, Chima, Nexo Knights and Bionicle G1 share then the same universe and there will be tons of crossovers. In addition, there will be a Bionicle and Hero Factory live action cinematic universe like the MCU, which will most likely be more successful than the MCU as everyone on this planet loves Bionicle (and Hero Factory) and Lego will rename itself to "Biobricks" due to the success of Bionicle's. So support the set to make this all come true.

Edited by Sailor Wah!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sailor Wah! said:

But we do have to do this, to bring back Bionicle! Because when only ONE ideas set becomes a reality, Lego will bring back the entire Bionicle G1 line, Hero Factory, Bionicle G2, Ninjago, Chima, Nexo Knights and Bionicle G1 share then the same universe and there will be tons of crossovers. In addition, there will be a Bionicle and Hero Factory live action cinematic universe like the MCU, which will most likely be more successful than the MCU as everyone on this planet loves Bionicle (and Hero Factory) and Lego will rename itself to "Biobricks" due to the success of Bionicle's. So support the set to make this all come true.

if this is sarcasm

lol

if this is honesty

go see a doctor please

cd8fe5e91d9a2d2ad25eceee0f67b726e8e8ae67.gif.9de126b854fc59a28d4a68fcd1ec0fd9.gif

Just now, Heyzorks said:

if this is sarcasm

lol

if this is honesty

go see a doctor please

It's Sarcasm, what else? I'm just kidding because Lenny always wants us to suport a Lego Ideas set based on Bionicle, with the hope of bringing Bionicle back and at the same time uniting it with Hero Factory. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You know what you said is just plain rude, right? Please understand what I’m trying to do. This is one of the best Bionicle Lego Ideas projects there is, and I really don’t want it to go to waste. Brickheadz project and Sodoka’s projects suffered, so I don’t want any more projects to not have enough supporters. Of course I want everything back.

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot a period.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I am fully on board with Lenny.
Check out his hashtags thread for more info.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Edited by Lorentz

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Guys. Just please help out Grumblebricks. It’s been seven days now, and you guys are still being mean to his project. He needs our help. Bionicle (and Hero Factory) need our help. We need our own help. Seriously. This is a Bionicle community, not a doubting community. Just spread the word to other Bionicle fans.

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot something.

A single, expensive collector's set that not many people will be able to afford will in no way show LEGO that there's enough demand to put time, effort and money into bringing back an entire theme that has already had one underperforming revival in recent years. Bionicle had it's time, and interest in it has waned since.

It's time you face reality, this won't bring back Bionicle. Hero Factory even less so.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

23 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

This is a Bionicle community

This isn't just a Bionicle community, it's also a Ninjago, Hero Factory, and other Lego themes community. Just as we grew up and expanded our interests, so has the site.

• Like 1

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 10/12/2021 at 3:59 PM, Lenny7092 said:

This is a Bionicle community, not a doubting community. Just spread the word to other Bionicle fans.

What other Bionicle fans? Everyone is either here or at the TTV Forums, which I have no doubt you've shilled on that site too. 

This is an official warning to stay on topic. Discussion should be related to the topic you're posting in.

@Lenny7092, remember that it's OK for people to disagree with your opinion. Nobody is required to support a LEGO Idea just because it's BIONICLE-related. Other people have their opinions, and you need to respect them even if you don't agree with them.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 6:40 PM, Eyru said:

This is an official warning to stay on topic. Discussion should be related to the topic you're posting in.

@Lenny7092, remember that it's OK for people to disagree with your opinion. Nobody is required to support a LEGO Idea just because it's BIONICLE-related. Other people have their opinions, and you need to respect them even if you don't agree with them.

I understand. The thing is that I always have negative comments on my posts and topics, including sarcasm that went out of hand, and I don’t want Bionicle to die out, even if it ended since 2010 or 2016. I thought fans are becoming no longer fans, so I was trying to help people stay being fans, so Lego would see that Bionicle still does have fans, and Lego would think about bringing Bionicle back again since it is a fan-favorite. I’m just nervous. Bionicle is really one of the best themes, and I don’t want it to be forgotten since I am a dedicated fan. We all need Bionicle back, you know. I am just promoting the Lego Ideas project because it’s made by my friend in social media. He put a lot of work into it, and it’s one of the best projects that shouldn’t go to waste, so I thought you guys would be kind enough to help it get 10k supporters. This year is Bionicle’s 20th anniversary, and it’s disappointing that Lego didn’t celebrate it in any way. 

I’m sorry that you saw this.

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot something.

21 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

I thought fans are becoming no longer fans, so I was trying to help people stay being fans, so Lego would see that Bionicle still does have fans, and Lego would think about bringing Bionicle back again since it is a fan-favorite.

I think you're going to have to accept that you can't make people remain interested in Bionicle.

Also, your logic here doesn't sound too convincing. It's pretty clear that what you're trying to do is motivate fans who are losing interest to support that Ideas project. Then if you're successful, you've ended up mobilizing a bunch of weak fans to one petition. Wouldn't that amount to sending Lego a false signal that Bionicle is a fan favorite when it in fact it may not be such a fan favorite anymore?

• Like 2

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Bionicle was a big part of my childhood, but I'm fine letting it stay a part of my childhood. As for Hero Factory, it had no legacy whatsoever, because to the general public, it was forgotten about the moment it was cancelled. There's still tons of communities who are actively creating fan content, like The Mangai Project for example. Why isn't that enough? Why does Bionicle actually need to come back in any official manor? Who would buy it? Just you, and maybe a few thousand people? Current kids have no interest in Lego action figures. 

Edited by Lorentz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's a great model, but I can't in good conscience formally support it (or any of these enormous Bionicle Ideas sets) just because I know I'll never have the disposable income for it to be responsible.

Something I actually am considering is Swert's Kolhiiheadz. As much as I admire LEGO Ideas as a concept, I feel it was poorly-executed, and a great MOC doesn't necessarily make a great official set.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

On 10/17/2021 at 9:22 PM, Lenny7092 said:

I understand. The thing is that I always have negative comments on my posts and topics, including sarcasm that went out of hand, and I don’t want Bionicle to die out, even if it ended since 2010 or 2016. I thought fans are becoming no longer fans, so I was trying to help people stay being fans, so Lego would see that Bionicle still does have fans, and Lego would think about bringing Bionicle back again since it is a fan-favorite. I’m just nervous. Bionicle is really one of the best themes, and I don’t want it to be forgotten since I am a dedicated fan. We all need Bionicle back, you know. I am just promoting the Lego Ideas project because it’s made by my friend in social media. He put a lot of work into it, and it’s one of the best projects that shouldn’t go to waste, so I thought you guys would be kind enough to help it get 10k supporters. This year is Bionicle’s 20th anniversary, and it’s disappointing that Lego didn’t celebrate it in any way. 

I’m sorry that you saw this.

How can I say this without being rude

You're kinda really annoying with this obsession of yours. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/18/2021 at 1:22 PM, Lenny7092 said:

I always have negative comments on my posts and topics, including sarcasm that went out of hand, and I don’t want Bionicle to die out, even if it ended since 2010 or 2016. I thought fans are becoming no longer fans, so I was trying to help people stay being fans,

I'll firstly say I am sorry you have to deal with overly rude comments that belittle your point of view, it is never nice to have people make fun of ones point of view. But I will say that it seems clear you are repeating what to many are unreasonable demands and it is very much falling on deaf ears seeing as only a handful of people use this site, advertising a project you like is fine, I for one wish people would do that with my Ideas project, but I think it's the combined history of your past posts that makes people negative to a simple promotion.

I get that you feel passionate about things and you don't want to see a friends project go to waste, but please see that the community is fine without Lego's presence. By saying we need it back, by saying people are no longer being fans, it's undermining the value of the countless fan projects and fan works. In the last year even there has been so much creativity around Studio and making Mocs in it, we have games and animations being worked on and all sorts of Collab's, these things are what will bring this tiny fandom through dark times. People saying they do not need TLG's support doesn't equate giving up, it means moving on, whether that be life without Bionicle or with their own Bionicle stories and creative works.

Millions of Bionicle sets may have been sold but the fact of the matter is only a few thousand people ever cared about it any deeper than "cool buildable action figure," as others have said, there is not hundreds of thousands of fans, the critical mass needed to do anything really. My GSR Idea is slowly ticking along, not fast enough the qualify for the reviews in 2021 but maybe 2022 will be the year of reckoning. I guarantee Bionicle won't be back, I only made the project to capture something that never had a set and would be totally rad on a shelf. The odds of a set passing review are astronomical, just getting into a project into a review is a win itself. So it was always good to not have ones expectations too high.

Anyways hopefully you see some of my points? I'm sure we'd all have fun engaging in fan projects and weaving new stories around the campfire rather than fixating on Bionicle coming back by the hand of TLG. 

:hyper: Support my GSR Project on Lego Ideas...shameless plug I know :eyeboggle:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1