LEGO Games for Preschoolers

A new episode of the Bits N' Bricks podcast was partially posted online today - it's not showing up on the official LEGO Games website or YouTube channel, but you can listen to it on Spotify or other platforms. You can go learn about DUPLO World, Create & Cruise, and LEGO Games for Pre-K to find out about some of The LEGO Group's most-downloaded apps that happen to target some of their youngest users. I can't say I've ever checked out any of these games, as smartphones weren't a thing when I was in that age group, but it's still interesting to learn all about them!

View the full article

First of all, kind of strange that this week's episode is not showing up on YouTube, so thanks for providing an alternate link where it is available to listen to. Anyway, it absolutely makes sense that the Lego Group would develop games that would interest younger kids. Although not something of particular interest to me, two things that really caught my attention was just how much play testing went into developing these games, and that some of the earliest young kids who played such games years ago loved them so much that apparently they still occasionally play those games despite having since grown up. Quite an informative episode (and hopefully it'll show up on YouTube sometime soon).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.