500+sets for sale (G1 only)

ToaRachmaninuva

Hi there. Any takers? How much? Every wave is complete, every titan set owned mostly in duplicates. 2001-2010.

Inventory attached in the post (excel file). Just missing gelu and tarakava, can't find my manas but I should have them. Don't have the tohunga. 

I don't have time to sell every set individually, but maybe you could buy this and sell it back for a profit. Got some kranas, kanohi and kraatas for interested buyers. Here are a few photos below. 

Also, there will be roughly 15-20lb of spare parts. 

DSC01855.thumb.JPG.e9c4e8a2d7f31901d8f5633ab5c4d953.JPGDSC01864.thumb.JPG.db5f82fcd19dca1279979c5288441b8c.JPGDSC01768.thumb.JPG.50fbf415f0f085c3ea37fcce006bcc86.JPGDSC01859.thumb.JPG.41bd967a8a4f481bf992ed8455d49984.JPGDSC01812.thumb.JPG.08017decab0a7276d4cf86c28d6c1433.JPGDSC01790.thumb.JPG.d21bdfc5c60a86ff99b8672eb29b2c23.JPGDSC01758.thumb.JPG.8c863c6d520d6932d1fead6b0e10aef4.JPG

DSC01790.JPG

Bionicle Collection Inventory Final.xlsx

There seems to be some issue with the download, so here are the snips.510519628_BionicleSnip.thumb.PNG.045fb8e99c5e32afa00f8dce7c744319.PNG1395017738_BionicleSnip2.thumb.PNG.655a30b1f7182ddb82958d2cb0e8336e.PNG1619002586_BionicleSnip3.thumb.PNG.04af6a86ede8c5ed84d19e598f28e513.PNG1443390517_BionicleSnip4.thumb.PNG.25f93f244486b7641c5789509189a41f.PNG

Edited by ToaRachmaninuva

I don't seem to be able to access the attachment spreadsheet.

I get the following:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Edited by Exastiken

28 minutes ago, toa trisabelle said:

i would be interested to see your kraata! if there are any i'm missing i'd pay a good price and cover shipping.

These are probably the "interesting" ones. The rest are just the common ones you get from the rahkshi. Not sure that's of any interest to you. Just to specify because the photo is not very clear, two are orange/black and two are gold/black.

DSC01891.JPG

31 minutes ago, Exastiken said:

I don't seem to be able to access the attachment spreadsheet.

I get the following:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

I have no clue how to fix the problem, but I went back and uploaded the pictures of the inventory into the post. 

25 minutes ago, ToaRachmaninuva said:

These are probably the "interesting" ones. The rest are just the common ones you get from the rahkshi. Not sure that's of any interest to you. Just to specify because the photo is not very clear, two are orange/black and two are gold/black.

DSC01891.JPG

thank you for the swift reply and the picture!! i think at least one of these is one i need, the second from the right (gold head). it's just hard to tell what head pattern it is. do you have any better pictures of them?

I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!

7 minutes ago, toa trisabelle said:

thank you for the swift reply and the picture!! i think at least one of these is one i need, the second from the right (gold head). it's just hard to tell what head pattern it is. do you have any better pictures of them?

Hi again, sure. I also included another one I just found.

DSC01899.JPG

DSC01900.JPG

Impressive collection! Love seeing the Bohrok in a swarm :)

Not sure if you have any rare items, but I am particularly looking for rare collectibles (most notably krana and kanohi, things like VMKK, GPKK, etc.). Please let me know if you have any and hopefully we can work something out:)

HM

*edit: I may be interested in those Virsorak shells as well depending on color

Edited by Humble_Matoran

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

Just now, toa trisabelle said:

ah shoot. i'm sorry, i was wrong, the gold one isn't the one i thought it was. sorry for wasting your time :c thank you so much for entertaining my search for kraata!

Just now, toa trisabelle said:

ah shoot. i'm sorry, i was wrong, the gold one isn't the one i thought it was. sorry for wasting your time :c thank you so much for entertaining my search for kraata!

Bummer, no worries. Best of luck on your journey!

• Like 1

That is an impressive collection. As much as I wish could snap it up there's just no way. Would you sell parts of it? There are definitely sets I'm looking for.
In particular I'm hunting:
3 Exo-Toa
1 of each normal Visorak except for green which I already have
and a number of the 2001-2002 Kanohi.
I am also potentially looking for some of the Toa Hordika but I'm not 100% which yet. I just got a bulk lot which has a couple.

No worries if you don't want to piece it out though. I certainly understand that you don't want to deal with dozens-to-hundreds of orders. Can't hurt to ask though right? ;)
Thanks

I am now 108 out of 144 existing rubber krana and am looking for pear dark grey krana kal in particular with a few other missing ones scattered about. I'd like to see your krana collection and see if it's worth trading here rather than bricklink, especially if you have any of these special variants: Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Vacuum Metal Krana Kal, White Metal Krana Kal and Sterling Silver Krana Kal. 

I am starting to collect sets in sealed condition, so if you have any of those I'd also be interested.

Thank you for your time.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

2 hours ago, Nektann said:

I am now 108 out of 144 existing rubber krana and am looking for pear dark grey krana kal in particular with a few other missing ones scattered about. I'd like to see your krana collection and see if it's worth trading here rather than bricklink, especially if you have any of these special variants: Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Vacuum Metal Krana Kal, White Metal Krana Kal and Sterling Silver Krana Kal. 

I am starting to collect sets in sealed condition, so if you have any of those I'd also be interested.

Thank you for your time.

Hey there Nektann, I've attached a photo of my krana. 

Side note: I've had the Piraka Star set posing next to my laptop all day, and what do I see? Your avatar is the same! Quite the coincidence. Anyway, I don't think I have any of the Krana you mentioned, but you're welcome to have a look. 

DSC01888.JPG

Well there are 36 normal ones in particular I am looking for along with pearl dark grey ones, which you appear to have. I'll go check.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

6 hours ago, ToaRachmaninuva said:

Hey there Nektann, I've attached a photo of my krana. 

Side note: I've had the Piraka Star set posing next to my laptop all day, and what do I see? Your avatar is the same! Quite the coincidence. Anyway, I don't think I have any of the Krana you mentioned, but you're welcome to have a look. 

DSC01888.JPG

Black yo
Blue vu
Blue yo
Blue su
Green vu
Green yo
Lime ca
Lime ja
Lime vu
Medium blue xa
Orange bo
Orange za
Purple ja
Purple xa
Red bo
Red ca
Red ja
Red su
Red vu
Red yo
Red za
Tan xa
Tan za
White bo
Yellow bo
Yellow vu
Yellow yo
Yellow xa

These are the other krana I'm looking for, you can check the appearance of each on any wiki.

Thank you for your time

I did order the piraka stars set this week, so it's even funnier.