Nektann's trading post and collection

Nektann

Hello there, this is the thread where I look to buy, sell, or trade sets, masks and others. Updates coming soon

In terms of used items(Most likely for sale) I have all 6 toa mata (though Gali is missing canister and instructions and I only have Kopaka's canister), The orange nui rama with box and instructions, the blue nui jaga with one of the booklets, Pohatu and Kopaka Nuva, Kohrok (with canister, may not have instructions) an assortment of kanohi. Ask about anything else.

I have a bricklink store here: https://store.bricklink.com/RayCaster&utm_content=globalnav#/shop

Edited by Nektann
adding info to trading post

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

On 10/15/2021 at 10:45 PM, InconspicuousShark said:

What do you have in the way of Kraata? I'm 4 Wild Kraata away from a full set.

I haven't been looking for kraata yet, I'll probably get to it once I get a job and finish with bohrok collecting.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

On 10/26/2021 at 4:24 PM, Max Nui said:

I have a wide assortment of kanohi, and I'm looking to fill a few gaps in my Noble Kanohi collection. Do you have any spares?

Thanks!

I have an old dark grey matatu from an incomplete Kopeke set, and 2 spare trans blue rurus, but otherwise I think you're out of luck unless you're looking for a dual molded metru matoran matatu.