What Bionicle Characters Would You Like To See As Sets?

Makuta_of_Oz

You forgot these guys as wellAll Nektan (the robot ones)BTW I vote for them all.

Again, he's not forgetting anything. This is a list of what people actually want, not just every single little thing entirely skipped ever. You don't mention it, it doesn't go on the list.Because I, for one, wouldn't want sets of the VNOLG characters.Now obviously I support the Mata Nui robot. ;) And that's about it. That's all I see fit to be a commemoration set.~|ET|~ Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

You forgot these guys too.KapuraAhkmou (mata nui form)Tehutti (mata nui form)Nuhrii (mata nui form)Vhisola (mata nui form)Orkham (mata nui form)Green voxrtix seen in a BIONICLE comicBTW i vote for all of them.

Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

You forgot these guys too.KapuraAhkmou (mata nui form)Tehutti (mata nui form)Nuhrii (mata nui form)Vhisola (mata nui form)Orkham (mata nui form)Green voxrtix seen in a BIONICLE comicBTW i vote for all of them.

Did you read what Electric Turahk said? The only characters I'm mentioning are those people have said they wanted, and those I wanted, which happens to be a lot.Kapura, Tehutti and Nuhrii are actually makable using existing pieces.
  • [*]For Kapura, you use McToran Jala's body and arms, Tahnok Va's feet, and a rare misprint red Ruru.[*]For Tehutti, you use McToran Nuparu's or Onepu's body and arms, Nuhvok Va's feet and a black Kakama.[*]For Nuhrii, you use the Jaller model from the Jaller & Gukko set, with Hafu's hands and legs and a translucent black Kaukau.

For Ahkmou and Vhisola, we'd likely only need masks that currently don't exist, so it wouldn't be worth adding them IMO.I will add Roodaka's partner though.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Did you read what Electric Turahk said? The only characters I'm mentioning are those people have said they wanted, and those I wanted, which happens to be a lot.Kapura, Tehutti and Nuhrii are actually makable using existing pieces.
  • [*]For Kapura, you use McToran Jala's body and arms, Tahnok Va's feet, and a rare misprint red Ruru.[*]For Tehutti, you use McToran Juparu's or Onepu's body and arms, Nuhvok Va's feet and a black Kakama.[*]For Nuhrii, you use the Jaller model from the Jaller & Gukko set, with Hafu's hands and legs and a translucent black Kaukau.

For Ahkmou and Vhisola, we'd likely only need masks that currently don't exist, so it wouldn't be worth adding them IMO.I will add Roodaka's partner though.

Sry, BTW then why would you do Tamaru?

I wouldn't really want ANY of these as sets. A lot of them are characters so obscure I have trouble caring about them at all. A few are slightly more relevant, but still the kinds of characters whom I think are better left to MOCists. I made an awesome (in my opinion), Tuyet MOC, and in terms of BIONICLE, preferred to MOC unseen characters rather than creating a custom character whose story placement could be invalidated by future canon. If any of these, I suppose I'd want a Mata Nui robot set which could make a great display piece if done right. Plus, I think the bulkier, more armor-plated appearance of the Mata Nui Robot could be accomplished better now that Hero Factory has debuted a building system that can better depict those qualities (The Mata Nui robot never really looked especially like other BIONICLE sets, in my opinion).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Could u add these guys as wellLava ealMakuta FishMutated takea sharkmutated kikanaloLava RatI vote for all.

1. You keep listing more nigh-insignificant creatures and characters as if this list needs more of them.2. Voting for all of them accomplishes NOTHING. The point of the topic was to determine what characters people would most like to see. If you vote for all of them it's essentially the same as voting for none of them, because it gives each character/creature an equal number of votes.Also, regarding your earlier question about why Tamaru is on the list, that's because the parts to build him don't exist. His body and arms are Bright Bluish Green (Teal), and neither the 2001 Matoran body and arms nor the 2003 Matoran body and arms exist in these colors.

Could u add these guys as well Lava eal Makuta Fish Mutated takea shark mutated kikanalo Lava Rat I vote for all.

1. You keep listing more nigh-insignificant creatures and characters as if this list needs more of them. 2. Voting for all of them accomplishes NOTHING. The point of the topic was to determine what characters people would most like to see. If you vote for all of them it's essentially the same as voting for none of them, because it gives each character/creature an equal number of votes. Also, regarding your earlier question about why Tamaru is on the list, that's because the parts to build him don't exist. His body and arms are Bright Bluish Green (Teal), and neither the 2001 Matoran body and arms nor the 2003 Matoran body and arms exist in these colors.
Anachir if you bothered to read the title it says "What Bionicle Characters Would You Like To See As Sets?" Not " What Bionicle Characters Would You Like To See The Most As Sets?". I am simply listing characters that would make awesome sets.

M_o_Z: Just edit the first post so that it's more clear that you're trying to gauge interest for specific sets (rather than just see if people would like to set sets, of course). :shrugs: The literal and most basic meaning of the title seems to have thrown of Hakann, so some clarification is clearly necessary.Anyway, as for what I would like to see as a set, I suppose you could put down a vote for the baterra and for the Mata Nui Robot sets, since they are the only two that I think have the potential to be handled well and not end up recycled from previous designs (e.g., the Inika design, which would be the most likely form of a set for a character like Helryx). I'll be sure to look through the list again, but I really wouldn't particularly like to see any of these as sets (including the two I voted for, despite the apparent hypocrisy).~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

M_o_Z: Just edit the first post so that it's more clear that you're trying to gauge interest for specific sets (rather than just see if people would like to set sets, of course). :shrugs: The literal and most basic meaning of the title seems to have thrown of Hakann, so some clarification is clearly necessary.~ BioGio

I edited the OP as best I could. I'd change the topic name to "like to have as sets" from "like to see as sets" too if I could, but I don't think I can... :(

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

M_o_Z: Just edit the first post so that it's more clear that you're trying to gauge interest for specific sets (rather than just see if people would like to set sets, of course). :shrugs: The literal and most basic meaning of the title seems to have thrown of Hakann, so some clarification is clearly necessary.~ BioGio

I edited the OP as best I could. I'd change the topic name to "like to have as sets" from "like to see as sets" too if I could, but I don't think I can... :(
If it were a huge deal and you had multiple people spamming up the topic and getting nowhere, you could PM a moderator to change it, but I don't think that would be worth it, especially when people can just bother to read the first post and/or infer your motives.Another thing you could say in the OP is: "This is to see which possible sets would have the most interest from the BZP base, so try to avoid voting for too many. I want to see which are seriously popular. Personally, I would mainly like to see BIONICLE back, but that's a bit to vague--a few votes for specific sets that you really would like to see remedy this vagueness. Thus, I didn't set down my vote for all characters listed here; instead, I singled out Helryx, baterra, Sisters of the Skrall, the MU Robot, Kojol, and Lariska." Or something along those lines.If you really wanted, you could set an arbitrary limit on the number of votes one gets, but that might be a bit excessive.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I'd like a pre-mutated Karzahni and a normal Artakha. Imagine if the two were released in one special edition set, maybe as a Bionicle Anniversary edition thing. That'd be brilliant.Of course, Helryx and Tuyet also get my votes, along with a Toa Nidhiki and a few more Vortixx, preferably a male one, just so I know what they really look like.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I'd like a pre-mutated Karzahni and a normal Artakha. Imagine if the two were released in one special edition set, maybe as a Bionicle Anniversary edition thing. That'd be brilliant.Of course, Helryx and Tuyet also get my votes, along with a Toa Nidhiki and a few more Vortixx, preferably a male one, just so I know what they really look like.

Someone else suggested Roodaka's partner from the comic "Shadow Play", so I added a vote for him on your behalf.

I totally agree with you that would be a great Anniversary type set combo. i will say i would like to vote for the Anniversary artahka and karzahni idea

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

What I don't understand is why so many people want to see all non-set characters as sets. What does that accomplish? Giving you a "complete" BIONICLE collection? The BIONICLE universe is extremely large, and even if every named character were created as a set the collection would be far from "complete" because there would be thousands of unnamed characters and background creatures that don't appear as sets, including entire Matoran tribes!As I see it, if you have every BIONICLE set already released then your collection is already "complete". Beyond that, there are a few characters who are important and memorable enough to want as sets, like the Matoran Universe robot for example. But a set of, say, a Gafna, would be utterly pointless except as a rather boring way to get BIONICLE parts that don't, as it currently stands, exist.In general I feel there are better ways to remember BIONICLE than to try to fill insignificant gaps that TLG would have had no reason to try and fill even if the theme had never come to an end.

Looking down your list, ones I really would've liked to have seen would be:The other 4 Toa HagahHelryxJohmakTidaxKojolTuraga JovanMarendarI think most of those in your list I would like to see, given the current lack of sets. Some I don't though. Artakha has a mystique around there being no images of him, I like that. It suits the story, and this is a case for other characters as well. Some as well I think would be wasted as sets though. Mavrah for instance, is an Onu-Metruan with a Pakari. As a set it's pretty unnecessary, he contributes plenty to storyline, but visually and set-wise he's not going to set the world alight.I think any of these characters that already have official forms are pretty redundant as well. Melding Makuta for example, we had a competition, the winning entry was epic, and frankly I'm fine with just the pictures, a set isn't needed.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I would like to see these guys as a set too.Tanma toa of light from The kingdom alternate universeTuraga Takanuva from the kingdom alternate universeToa Kapura The kingdom alternate universeToa Balta The kingdom alternate universeToa Velika The kingdom alternate universeToa Defilak The kingdom alternate universeToa Dalu The kingdom alternate universe

A rather long list, but Tuyet, Helryx, Lariska, and Nikila are characters I'd love to see, as well as the rest of the Toa Hagah, including Varian.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Here's a few (Not sure if they're added or not) :PhantomLariskaKojolChiaraWhite-Skinned-Piraka-&-Stuff-FusionPre-mutation Pridak and the other Barraki (I'm not normally for other set versions, but still, they would be completely different and give us awesome peices)Arthaka and Pre-Mutation Karzhani Combo Set

pNNgXax.jpg

I thought nikila(toa of lightning) looked cool in the artwork. I also want to see Zaria, Orde, Varian, and the rest of the Hagah. Oh, and a Miserix humanoid would be cool. And I probably will just add my name to the We Want Artakha movement.I guess that a Staff of Artakha would be cool, and I'd also like to see the Makuta of Stelt.

Edited by ToaofIron

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Here's a few (Not sure if they're added or not) :PhantomLariskaKojolChiaraWhite-Skinned-Piraka-&-Stuff-FusionPre-mutation Pridak and the other Barraki (I'm not normally for other set versions, but still, they would be completely different and give us awesome peices)Arthaka and Pre-Mutation Karzhani Combo Set

If they're already added, suggest them anyway, and I'll add +1 to their name on the tally.BTW I'm not sure what you mean by "White-skinned-Piraka-&-Stuff-Fusion". You mean the GOLD-skinned being the renegade Skakdi made in Reign of Shadows?

I would like to see matoran Ihu as a set.

wait who's that? :huh:
Ihu was a Ko-Matoran seer from Metru Nui, who was close friends with Nuju before the latter became a Toa. Ihu was killed when the chute he was in collapsed as a result of a large swarm of Nui-Rama feeding off the liquid protodermis it was made from.Nuju named Mount Ihu on the island of Mata Nui after him. Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

• 2 weeks later...

I vote for sisters of skrall.

Dude, you've voted for everything. Give it a rest; voting for every single one is essentially the same as not voting at all.If I had to vote for one I'd pick the Matoran Universe robot. Not only is it the most iconic and significant thing on the list, but it's one we actually know the appearance of, it's not easily MOCable, and I personally think it would be well-suited to the new Hero Factory building system. Moreover, it's one of the only ones I would consider purchasing as a stand-alone set, rather than requiring the return of the full theme to be worth the investment.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother