What Bionicle Characters Would You Like To See As Sets?

Makuta_of_Oz

The First Toa Team, the rest of the Hagah, the Toa Mangai, and some more Rahi.

I added votes for Nikila, Tuyet, Toa Nidhiki, Naho, the Burnak, the Gafna, the lava ape and the ash bear based on what you posted. Is that OK?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...

Toa Nidhiki would be cool, IMO. He has a cool story, and I want to know what he looked like.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• [*]Toa Nidhiki[*]Turaga Jovan[*]Baterra[*]The other Toa Hagah[*]Tuyet[*]and the Pre-Pit Barakki.

Those are my votes!

and mine.Edit: I also want surel, the gafna, MU robot, and karahzani and artahka Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I think I'd love too see the other Toa Hagah, Pre-pit Karzahni, Helryx and Lariska.Not to mention any of the important Mata-Nui Matoran that were never made as sets.

I just realised I completely forgot Kotu! :s I added her and gave her two votes; one from you and one from me.Lariska now has 10 votes, so I'll get working on a proposal for her now.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Toa Nidhiki, Naho and Tuyet. Lariska and the Rahi Nui

Wasn't rahi nui a combi model.
Sadly, no. Otherwise we'd know exactly what it looks like.

I would like to see the Mistika Makuta before they were mutated.

Appaently, the forms they were in when they invaded Karda Nui were the forms they were locked into. The mutagen didn't transorm them at all.

Definitely Baterra. If you look at some of the images, they are almost set designed, and a lot of them already have some pre-existing pieces that would work well, but also have some epic pieces that would be great for MOCing, especially that head!Also, the mutated Kikanalo would be cool, I've always wondered how it would be built since the comic it was in. A Rock Lion would be awesome and would have great parts, an Iron Wolf would be epic, Surel looks really cool and I would love to see his Helmet. I would also kind of want Artakha just for the Mask of Creation, just to see what it would look like, and a few other sets just for Kanohi, like the matoran with unknown kanohi, or the ones that were given powers later. I guess Nikila would be under there too, mostly for the mask.I would also like any Toa of Plasma and Gravity for the pieces, as long as they have a good design (like a nice MOC, not another Inika clone, more pieces, less large one-piece torsos). That's a lot, but I guess that's what the topic's for!

Definitely Baterra. If you look at some of the images, they are almost set designed, and a lot of them already have some pre-existing pieces that would work well, but also have some epic pieces that would be great for MOCing, especially that head!Also, the mutated Kikanalo would be cool, I've always wondered how it would be built since the comic it was in. A Rock Lion would be awesome and would have great parts, an Iron Wolf would be epic, Surel looks really cool and I would love to see his Helmet. I would also kind of want Artakha just for the Mask of Creation, just to see what it would look like, and a few other sets just for Kanohi, like the matoran with unknown kanohi, or the ones that were given powers later. I guess Nikila would be under there too, mostly for the mask.I would also like any Toa of Plasma and Gravity for the pieces, as long as they have a good design (like a nice MOC, not another Inika clone, more pieces, less large one-piece torsos). That's a lot, but I guess that's what the topic's for!

Actually, the Iron Wolf was made in an MOC contest, so it'll probably never get a set even if Bionicle came back.In other news, Artakha has reached 10 votes, so I'll make a proposal for him as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ooh. I would like to see Tren Krom.
How would he even work as a set? His description doesn't suggest something that could be effectively built with any sort of conventional parts.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

How would he even work as a set? His description doesn't suggest something that could be effectively built with any sort of conventional parts.
A plush doll? :P

A plush doll? :P
Or maybe a Jello mold. :P

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Some of the older-era Toa (i.e. Toa Mangai and other Toa Hagah), some of the other Matoran as post-Rebuilding sets, and some big figures (like Artakha), but only maybe.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Some of the older-era Toa (i.e. Toa Mangai and other Toa Hagah), some of the other Matoran as post-Rebuilding sets, and some big figures (like Artakha), but only maybe.
I added votes for Kotu, Tamaru, Helryx, the Toa Hagah, Nikila, Naho, Nidhiki and Helryx, but not Orde despite his age. Is that OK?

I added votes for Kotu, Tamaru, Helryx, the Toa Hagah, Nikila, Naho, Nidhiki and Helryx, but not Orde despite his age. Is that OK?
Yeah, exactly! Characters like that.

Nuparu1995

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I think that it would be great to have a Tuyet set, and probably Toa Nidhiki too. Then we would have already three Toa Mangaia in set form.
With that, both Nidhiki and Tuyet hit 10 votes, and are worthy of CUUSOO projects. I WAS going to make a proposal for Nidhiki, but then I found this. I've since edited the OP. Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

Well I know this has a very low potential to work but we can still try. Right?I'll vote for Helryx, Tuyet and pre Metru Nui Takua . I would also like to see official pictures of Tren Krom and Annona but that is a different matter entirely.
Yeah, Helryx would be cool. And we never got to see a stand-alone (meaning other than with Pewku) Takua set! I had always wanted one of those!!

Nuparu1995

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

The proposal for Tuyet is online!Sadly I haven't been able to make Artakha or Lariska proposals because CUUSOO asks for models, which I haven't been able to get. If someone could make an MOC --- or better still, a 3D model --- of these characters, I'll use them and give credit.