Two New Projects in the 10k Club

Two new projects have achieved ten thousand votes of support on LEGO Ideas over the past couple of days. Coming out of nowhere and reaching the goal in record time is the LEGO Rubik's Cube (Working) by puzzLEGO1, which does indeed work and would be something I'd love to have on my desk to play with. The second project is Brooklyn Nine-Nine: 99th Precinct by BenFankhauser, joining the ranks of sitcom-based sets with passionate followings joining the club. The two projects are quite different, showing off the variety that the platform enables. Both builds feature amazing details and techniques and could be a great addition to the Ideas theme. We'll keep our fingers crossed for a favorable review result!

View the full article

For the Lego Rubik's Cube, I gave a vote of support for a different model that features the same concept (the only difference is that the colored tiles on that one are square instead of round, making it more identical to the original thing), so it does baffle me why the one I passed on got to the full 10k votes while the one that got my vote has yet to reach even 1k votes.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.