Do all Rahkshi types look the same?

In 2003, all six types of Rahkshi look the same, despite different spines and staffs. Even 2004 comics showed that with more Rahkshi types, However, in 2010, there is the Rahkshi of Heat Vision, who is bulky with Light-resistant armor and the staff that have the same heads as Guurahk’s. This guy is short because it’s the Stars, and his short size isn’t canon. Do the staff heads canonically shaped like Guurahk’s staff heads, is it just that the designers were lazy on making a new design for the staff heads, or is it that the designers try to make the Rahkshi Stars set look strongly like one of the Rahkshi sets in 2003? 

So, are all Rahkshi types look the same? I saw some people did the same 2003 models when they are making MOCs for the 36 other types. Some did differently with the heads, and kept the Rahkshi Stars shape for the Rahkshi of Heat Vision’s staff heads. Has anyone asked Greg Farshtey about this? 

I super wish we could have gotten sets for all other 36 types through the G1 years with the same 2003 build. :(

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Normal Rahkshi all look the same except for their colors and spines. 

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 11/24/2021 at 5:03 PM, Lorentz said:

Normal Rahkshi all look the same except for their colors and spines. 

Yes, but what about the staffs? Should the Rahkshi of Heat Vision’s staff have different heads rather than Guurahk’s in the canon?

1 hour ago, Lenny7092 said:

Yes, but what about the staffs? Should the Rahkshi of Heat Vision’s staff have different heads rather than Guurahk’s in the canon?

Staffs are probably all different, although some may look very similar to others.

• Like 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Bear in mind that most Rahkshi don't even have staffs. The majority of the wild Rahkshi in canon didn't use tools, they just fought with their claws and their powers.

The first Rahkshi we saw in canon were abnormally strong, and specifically chosen and equipped to take down a team of exceptionally powerful Toa. It makes sense that Makuta would go out of his way to give each of them a special unique staff.

By contrast, the Heat Vision and Quick Healing Rahkshi that fought in the final battle were a mass-produced army. Most likely Makuta just manufactured a bunch of identical staffs to arm them.

Edited by Nato The Whisperer
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I kind of like the idea of the Rahkshi staffs having accents that go along with their Kraata's color scheme (BS01 list), although that's purely personal conjecture. Harking back to your question, there's also some info on the Rahkshi BS01 page (my go-to in lieu of Greg, tbh) about how certain types of Rahkshi don't necessarily need staffs to use their powers, such as heat vision or heat/cold resistance, although staffs increase the power level in general. That said, it makes sense to me that a Heat Vision Rahkshi's staff would be less ornate than a Guurahk's, based on utility. 

16 hours ago, Nato The Whisperer said:

By contrast, the Heat Vision and Quick Healing Rahkshi that fought in the final battle were a mass-produced army. Most likely Makuta just manufactured a bunch of identical staffs to arm them.

This makes the most sense to me, if we're trying to make this fit into the canon. 

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Just for simplicity, I once had a headcanon that there are only six shapes of Rahkshi staffs that each go with seven different powers. Think about how many other pieces get reused in Bionicle. Is there really a canon reason for Lewa, Balta and Sidorak all to have the same shaped blade?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

On 12/1/2021 at 3:37 PM, Master Inika said:

Just for simplicity, I once had a headcanon that there are only six shapes of Rahkshi staffs that each go with seven different powers. Think about how many other pieces get reused in Bionicle. Is there really a canon reason for Lewa, Balta and Sidorak all to have the same shaped blade?

The last part is just coincidence. It was the set designers’ idea. They also reuse something from the past to make something new. 

I would think that each of six different staff head shapes is for seven of the Kraata powers, too. For example, Guurahk would have the same staff heads as six other types, including the Rahkshi of Heat Vision. Turahk would have the same same staff heads as six other types, like the Rahkshi of Lightning and Chain Lightning (I’m thinking Tahnok-Kal if you get me).

• Like 1

I personally found it interesting that the Turahk's staff still had flame elements as the red set even though the Turahk couldn't be more further from flame powered.

Other than that one, the others could be used for other Rahkshi types as well, I could see that being a thing. :)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

16 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

I personally found it interesting that the Turahk's staff still had flame elements as the red set even though the Turahk couldn't be more further from flame powered.

Other than that one, the others could be used for other Rahkshi types as well, I could see that being a thing. :)

Set designers don't know what the powers are going to be. They just do Red = Fire and don't put any more thought into than that, until 2007 when Red = Squid. 

Also, fire is scary. 

Edited by Lorentz

2 hours ago, Lorentz said:

They just do Red = Fire and don't put any more thought into than that, until 2007 when Red = Squid. 

To be fair, there was also 2005 when Red = Lobster. 

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

26 minutes ago, Nato The Whisperer said:

To be fair, there was also 2005 when Red = Lobster. 

I haven't eaten there in years! Thanks for reminding me; I just put in a reservation :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like to think Rahkshi vary a bit bt depending on which Makuta they came from. Some are just taller and lithe, others are short and tanky. There may even be some that are semi quadrupedal like gorillas Some may have a single headed spear, or two daggers rather than staffs. Every Makuta has a signature style. Maybe the physical traits vaguely resemble the bodies that the Makuta used to have, and some trace of their organic form is passed on to th3 Rahkshi. There may even be slight variations in powers to account for some canon inconsistencies.

• Like 1

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

On 12/1/2021 at 8:37 PM, Master Inika said:

Tanma also reused the same Air Katana.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 8:17 PM, TERIDAX941 said:

Well, here’s what I come up with in terms of using the same staff heads: 

Staff of Disintegration - Guurahk, Heat Vision, Laser Vision, Magnetism (thinking about Gahlok-Kal), Illusion, Shape-shifting, Chameleon. 

Staff of Fear - Turahk, Lightning (Tahnok-Kal), Chain Lightning, Fire Resistance, Darkness, Mind-Reading, Dodge. 

Staff of Poison - Lerahk, Vacuum (Levahk-Kal), Cyclone, Plant Life, Weather Control, Elasticity, Accuracy. 

Staff of Fragmentation - Panrahk, Plasma (Pahrak-Kal), Molecular Disruption, Teleportation, Quick Healing, Adaption, Confusion. 

Staff of Hunger - Vorahk, Gravity (Nuvohk-Kal), Density Control, Stasis Field, Limited Invulnerability, Slow, Sleep. 

Staff of Anger - Kurahk, Sonics (Kohrak-Kal), Power Scream, Silence, Ice Resistance, Rahi Control, Insect Control. 

That’s the best I can come up with. Would have been nice if Lego had released 2003 sets for the other 36 Rahkshi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lenny7092 said:

Staff of Disintegration - Guurahk, Heat Vision, Laser Vision, Magnetism (thinking about Gahlok-Kal), Illusion, Shape-shifting, Chameleon.

Looks like a nice list, the only change I'd make is to have Heat Vision and Laser Vision be different staff shapes, so you could more easily tell them apart (aside from color of course) :P

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

On 1/3/2022 at 5:53 PM, Lenny7092 said:

Well, here’s what I come up with in terms of using the same staff heads: 

That’s the best I can come up with. Would have been nice if Lego had released 2003 sets for the other 36 Rahkshi.

I would never work out to make 36 sets. Best way for all the other rahkshi would be to create one of those parts tub that has enough for 3 rahkshi skeletons and enough of colored rahkshi armor limb/feet pieces including heat vision yellow and other rare colors. A instruction book would be included to guide kids about what colors are needed.

Staffs would be the only first 6 ones and possibly the tiny chronicler staff.

On 1/6/2022 at 12:09 PM, (-Kopaka Toa of Ice-) said:

I would never work out to make 36 sets. Best way for all the other rahkshi would be to create one of those parts tub that has enough for 3 rahkshi skeletons and enough of colored rahkshi armor limb/feet pieces including heat vision yellow and other rare colors. A instruction book would be included to guide kids about what colors are needed.

Staffs would be the only first 6 ones and possibly the tiny chronicler staff.

That's really the best option. I'm an adult collector, and if I had unlimited space and money, I'd say yeah, if only Lego released 36 virtually identical extra sets, but there's no way the average parent would let their child get all 42 Rahkshi.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

On 1/3/2022 at 11:53 AM, Lenny7092 said:

Would have been nice if Lego had released 2003 sets for the other 36 Rahkshi.

Everyone makes excellent points regarding this, but I'd like to add that only six Rahkshi were really relevant in 2003.

If Lego made 42 sets, then there would be six in higher demand and THIRTY-SIX in lower demand that Lego has to produce and retailers have to stock. They could probably increase the prices for the six by a little bit so the cost-conscious parents would buy up more of the 36, but we're still talking about THIRTY-SIX sets. That just wouldn't be feasible.

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

A randomized Rahkshi set may have been doable (get the head, back, hands and feet in a matching colour, with a random kraata, spine and staff shape). Or a build-your-own option online. The latter option would probably cost twice as much as your standard set though.

• Like 1

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

• 2 weeks later...

On the subject of staffs/spines, there were at least 3 other Rahkshi seen in the comics.

• Two in comic 16 : an orange (or gold?) "Vohrahk" and a yellow (gold or tan?) "Turahk". It should be noted that in the books, this scene describes a Rahkshi of heat vision specifically.
  • In comic 22: a blue "Panrahk" (+ another in silhouette). Maybe molecular disruption?

I like the idea of a bin having randomized Rahkshi parts to mix-and-match. It's probably the most realistic way they could do it. And technically, there are only 18 unique colours, so it would be a little more manageable to collect than 42.

On 1/10/2022 at 10:14 AM, Alyska said:

Or a build-your-own option online. The latter option would probably cost twice as much as your standard set though.

This makes me wonder what Bionicle would be like if they had more of a DIY approach like Hero Factory tried to. It wouldn't work the same way obviously, but maybe they release value packs each year with exclusive colours for other clone sets like the matoran. That way you could build some of the side characters, like Tamaru, or make your own more easily.

I'm getting off topic, but I can imagine having supplementary adaptive armour packs for the Phantoka/Mistika. With different fins, masks, or whatever else to customize the Toa.

1 hour ago, Potahu_Nua said:

On the subject of staffs/spines, there were at least 3 other Rahkshi seen in the comics.

• Two in comic 16 : an orange (or gold?) "Vohrahk" and a yellow (gold or tan?) "Turahk". It should be noted that in the books, this scene describes a Rahkshi of heat vision specifically.
  • In comic 22: a blue "Panrahk" (+ another in silhouette). Maybe molecular disruption?

I like the idea of a bin having randomized Rahkshi parts to mix-and-match. It's probably the most realistic way they could do it. And technically, there are only 18 unique colours, so it would be a little more manageable to collect than 42.

This makes me wonder what Bionicle would be like if they had more of a DIY approach like Hero Factory tried to. It wouldn't work the same way obviously, but maybe they release value packs each year with exclusive colours for other clone sets like the matoran. That way you could build some of the side characters, like Tamaru, or make your own more easily.

I'm getting off topic, but I can imagine having supplementary adaptive armour packs for the Phantoka/Mistika. With different fins, masks, or whatever else to customize the Toa.

Actually brought this up recently; there's also a Rahkshi in a Lunchables comic that looks like one of the aforementioned mainline comic Rahkshis but is actually a different type apparently. Maybe the book is referring to that Comic 16 Yellow Rahkshi as the one of Heat Vision rather than either of the two pictured together? (Orange and Tan)

Comic_Rahkshi_Stalking.png

Still begs the question what types those two are if it's actually the Yellow/Gold one in the Lunchables comic that's Weather Control (again, according to BS01). Maybe the left one is indeed Insect Control, but IDK about the other.

Also I think the shadowed Rahkshi in Comic 22 is just the Brown Rahkshi.

EDIT: Or rather, just a copy of the Blue one as that uses the same spine and staff despite it being wrong for the Blue Rahkshi...

Edited by TommyG

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

On 1/7/2022 at 5:18 PM, Master Inika said:

That's really the best option. I'm an adult collector, and if I had unlimited space and money, I'd say yeah, if only Lego released 36 virtually identical extra sets, but there's no way the average parent would let their child get all 42 Rahkshi.

How about two big special edition boxes to contain all 36 2003-style other Rahkshi (18 types in each box), like a Lego Star Wars Battle Pack? One for 2003 and one for 2004. I would imagine each of the two boxes to be as big and has much pieces as the Skopio XV-1 set in 2009. Each 2003-style Rahkshi is 45 pieces, right? If that happened, then it would go like this: 

1. Turahk - a canister set in 2003 with 45 pieces. 

2. Guurahk - a canister set in 2003 with 45 pieces. 

3. Lerahk - a canister set in 2003 with 45 pieces. 

4. Kurahk - a canister set in 2003 with 45 pieces. 

5. Panrahk - a canister set in 2003 with 45 pieces. 

6. Vorahk - a canister set in 2003 with 45 pieces. 

7. Special box 1 in 2003 - contains 810 pieces to build types 7-24. 

8. Special box 1 in early 2004 - contains 810 pieces to build types 25-42. 

Edited by Lenny7092
Did a miscalculation.

16 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

How about two big special edition boxes to contain all 36 2003-style other Rahkshi (18 types in each box), like a Lego Star Wars Battle Pack? One for 2003 and one for 2004. I would imagine each of the two boxes to be as big and has much pieces as the Skopio XV-1 set in 2009. Each 2003-style Rahkshi is 45 pieces, right? If that happened, then it would go like this: 

And the price? Do you know how expensive these two boxes would be? Nobody would buy them, especially if they are just the same figures as the ones you can buy individually. 

And by the way, you don't have to list everything with info. It just makes your comments too long. 

Edited by Sailor Wah!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

You do realize that each pack would literally have over a dozen in each one, yes? Do you know how expensive that would be, not to mention the amount of unique weapon molds that would need to be created for each one? The set designers probably wouldn't even have the budget to squeeze something that massive in with all the Metru Nui centric products that year, which took priority. Also yeah IDK why you felt the need to list the 2003 Rahkshi, we already know they exist chief.

It's impossible to compare that to a SW battle pack, those usually don't top like $12 (sans the 501st one that's like $25), but even then those are small vehicle/artillery builds with four minifigures with a price that's just outside of impulse buy range.

Edited by ZEROANON00
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ZEROANON00 said:

You do realize that each pack would literally have over a dozen in each one, yes? Do you know how expensive that would be, not to mention the amount of unique weapon molds that would need to be created for each one? The set designers probably wouldn't even have the budget to squeeze something that massive in with all the Metru Nui centric products that year, which took priority. Also yeah IDK why you felt the need to list the 2003 Rahkshi, we already know they exist chief.

It's impossible to compare that to a SW battle pack, those usually don't top like $12 (sans the 501st one that's like $25), but even then those are small vehicle/artillery builds with four minifigures with a price that's just outside of impulse buy range.

Well, if the canon says that there are 42 types of Rahkshi, then so be it if something needs to be complete. Besides, we have the other 36 types’ Kraata, but no 2003-style Rahkshi figures for them.

48 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

Well, the canon says that there are 42 types of Rahkshi, and we have all 42 types of Kraata in set form, so I feel that would be needed to be complete. Besides the other 36 Rahkshi types’ Kraata do not have Rahkshi armor for them to be contained in. Lol. It’s a bit shameful. 

Edit: The website loaded wrongly in my phone, so I double-posted. Sorry. :(

Even if there are 42 total canon ones, why do we need every single one of them? Having them all in set form would not only be difficult to obtain due to price, but it'd be difficult for LEGO to produce that alongside the main product line that features characters more prevalent to the main ongoing story. The most you could ask for is like one of those part tubs that's just specifically Rahkshi themed. A pack of over a dozen figures would cost well over $100, so it wouldn't be flying off the shelves too quickly. 

• Upvote 1

I have to agree, dedicated Rahkshi packs wouldn't be a great idea. Even as a kid, I was getting bored with the repetitive builds. I think six was the max I was ever going to get. There's no way my parents would have dropped $100 in one sitting on a dozen color-swapped clones with slightly different aesthetics.

I've noticed, too, that you tend to list information without commenting on it that much, Lenny. I used to do similar stuff when I was younger. It's cool that you can compile all this info, but it's just extra words for us to read if you aren't really interpreting it in any way.

I don't see how it's "shameful" that there isn't a Rahkshi for every Kraata. Kraata are tiny pieces of rubber. It probably costs Lego half a cent to make each one, plus they're pretty easy to store as a collector, even if you get a lot: just get a large Ziploc bag. I have no idea what I'd realistically do it 36 extra full-sized canister sets.

I mean this in the most respectful way possible, but it's interesting how you interact with the product Lego gives us. Having all these Kraata available never made me realistically expect Lego to release Rahkshi for all of them. It was like the tip of the iceberg for me, letting me get a feel for how big the Bionicle universe was supposed to be, but it encouraged me to build my own MOCs and try to flesh out the world myself as opposed to waiting for Lego to do it for me.

Even as a kid, looking at the full Rahkshi color chart, I fleetingly thought, "Wow, it'd be cool to have all these Rahkshi set up," but even then I understood that wasn't necessarily practical or even desirable. In hindsight, the stuff I built myself and plotlines I came up with stick out in my memory way more than the official sets.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

I think part of the problem might be that the lore started to expand beyond what could be made as sets. Well, there might have always been thousands of Matoran, but no one would ever expect unique sets for all of them. I felt like things really started to get silly somewhere around 2003 or 2004, especially with Metru Nui and how many Rahi were reported to be stored in the Archives.

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 1/26/2022 at 4:37 PM, Master Inika said:

I've noticed, too, that you tend to list information without commenting on it that much, Lenny. I used to do similar stuff when I was younger. It's cool that you can compile all this info, but it's just extra words for us to read if you aren't really interpreting it in any way.

Lenny loves to talk.

Do you remember his "What Storylines Would You Like Bionicle to Try" thread? He wrote over 1800 words recapping Bionicle's story twice before he finally listed his ideas for new storylines. Also, your second sentence is "It is also an action figure toy line made with Lego pieces." I'd be very surprised if there was a single soul on this website who read that and learned something new.

Edited by Lorentz
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lorentz said:

Lenny loves to talk, but he doesn't really have that much to say.

Do you remember his "What Storylines Would You Like Bionicle to Try" thread? He wrote over 1800 words recapping Bionicle's story twice for absolutely no reason before he finally listed his ideas for new storylines. Also, look at the second sentence in this post: "[Bionicle] is also an action figure toy line made with Lego pieces." Why did he mention this? What was the point of saying this? It's like he thinks BZPower users have never heard of Bionicle, so he always over-explains the most basic information. Very perplexing.

Two things: 

1. You’re going off topic. I could say the same to Master Inika, but he is better than you. 
2. There are many new people who come to this website after 2010, 2014, or 2016, when Bionicle and Hero Factory ended. These guys may not have heard of these things. You don’t know how many of us do not know what is Bionicle or Hero Factory, so that’s why I say this. I’m a veteran fan of the themes who has been through the whole history of the themes, so I know how to teach people about the themes.

3 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

2. There are many new people who come to this website after 2010, 2014, or 2016, when Bionicle and Hero Factory ended. These guys may not have heard of these things. You don’t know how many of us do not know what is Bionicle or Hero Factory, so that’s why I say this. I’m a veteran fan of the themes who has been through the whole history of the themes, so I know how to teach people about the themes.

The thing about that is that message boards are usually designed for people who already share an interest to discuss said interest. If this is the case, you should assume that the rest of the community already knows the most basic information and should avoid repeating it every time you start a thread. On this message board, some of the members may have joined to talk about other themes, but they would still be Lego fans so it's not very likely they've never heard of Bionicle. The Bionicle sections are intended for use mainly by those who are fans of Bionicle. If a non-Bionicle fan BZP user wishes to learn more about Bionicle, they may have enough knowledge to find the information they're looking for on their own, or they could talk to other members for guidance. When you start a thread, it's not your job to recapitulate the knowledge base of your core audience.

To use Lorentz's example, "What storylines would you like Bionicle to try?" is a question that can only be discussed by Bionicle fans. It's essentially asking what you think is missing from your experience of Bionicle, and thus presupposes a prior experience with Bionicle. Plus, for the answers to be meaningful, one's experience of the franchise would have to be near complete, or else you might say something that's already been done. Secondly, it would be expected that only somebody who's already a Bionicle fan would have an investment in what storylines Bionicle might try in the future. Therefore, it's reasonable to expect that non-Bionicle fans would have little reason to interact with your topic, even if you tried to teach them in your original post. In my opinion, it was probably appropriate to give the short summary of each year, to refresh everybody's memory, but the wall of text version and the "short description" of the franchise was an insult to your readers' intelligence. Everybody knows Bionicle is a toy made by Lego.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

This is interesting because the first thing you said in your post was: "We know that Bionicle has many storylines, and each has a unique theme from others, even though that Bionicle itself is mainly about bio-mechanical beings that look completely like robots and have powers and weapons, and they fight each other. 

Doesn't sound like you had to teach anyone about this if you say they already know it. 

And why should a non-fan go to this website anyway? 

Edited by Sailor Wah!
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Two things: 

1. You’re going off topic. I could say the same to Master Inika, but he is better than you. 

Sure, I veered a little off topic, my apologies, but considering how old this post is, it's only natural for the subject of the discussion to ebb and flow. I also edited my post to make it a little nicer. Master Inika, however, did not really go off-topic since he was directly addressing what you had talked about. I'd actually be very interested to hear your response to Inika's post. 

Edited by Lorentz
  • Upvote 1

Guys, let’s please talk about the Rahkshi types. Seriously. That’s all I can ask. Let’s not get picky with how we talk things. We are just talking about the similarities between Rahkshi for how they are designed in both story and sets.

6 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Guys, let’s please talk about the Rahkshi types. Seriously. That’s all I can ask. Let’s not get picky with how we talk things. We are just talking about the similarities between Rahkshi for how they are designed in both story and sets.

No-can-do, Buckaroo! The original topic of discussion was concluded months ago. Either go along with the new subject or ignore the thread.

On 1/28/2022 at 2:27 PM, Lorentz said:

Sure, I veered a little off topic, my apologies, but considering how old this post is, it's only natural for the subject of the discussion to ebb and flow. I also edited my post to make it a little nicer. Master Inika, however, did not really go off-topic since he was directly addressing what you had talked about. I'd actually be very interested to hear your response to Inika's post. 

You guys sure are busy when I'm gone. I wish I came back earlier enough to see the uncensored version of Lorentz' post.

Lenny, I'm trying to be respectful here, but you add a lot of irrelevant information in your posts. There's nothing someone could gain from reading your massive infodumps that they couldn't get a better version of from BIONICLEsector01. When I was a new Bionicle fan, that's where I did my encyclopedia learning of Bionicle. Forums were where I talked about it organically with other people. If someone knows Bionicle just as well as you do, it's redundant, and if they're only a casual fan, it will overwhelm them.

• Like 2

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

19 hours ago, Master Inika said:

You guys sure are busy when I'm gone. I wish I came back earlier enough to see the uncensored version of Lorentz' post.

Lenny, I'm trying to be respectful here, but you add a lot of irrelevant information in your posts. There's nothing someone could gain from reading your massive infodumps that they couldn't get a better version of from BIONICLEsector01. When I was a new Bionicle fan, that's where I did my encyclopedia learning of Bionicle. Forums were where I talked about it organically with other people. If someone knows Bionicle just as well as you do, it's redundant, and if they're only a casual fan, it will overwhelm them.

What if some of you guys are casual fans who never look at BioSector01. I’m trying to help them and to show that I know a lot about Bionicle just in case there are this kind of people. We don’t know everyone how much knowledge do they have. That’s something a true fan would say. I understand what you are saying. It’s just that I’m trying to help you guys understand my point. Sometimes, some of you joke around without knowing what something is. We can make theory, but let’s be mature in this Lorentz has no idea what he’s talking about. Some people from a Facebook group that I’m in believe you guys are saying genuine stuff, but that’s not true all of the time for some of you. No offense. True, we have opinions, but we have to use them wisely rather than crushing or disheartening people’s ideas and theories. Some people like Lorentz should not have done that to me. 

Anyway, seriously, please let’s talk about the Rahkshi, guys.