The true colors of Magnetism and Sonics

Hi, guys. I read these BS01 links about Magnetism and Sonics: Magnetism and Sonics . At first, Magnetism was labeled as having gunmetal gray for the primary color and black for the secondary color, like Jovan, Toa of Magnetism, while Sonics had gray as its primary color and black as its secondary color, like Krakua, Toa of Sonics, but Greg Farshtey says that these may not be the case. The colors look similar, anyway. I mean, what do you think is the true colors of the Matoran species types with the elements? 

For me, well, for Magnetism, I would go with Jovan’s colors, but I would think red would be a reasonable primary color and silver be a reasonable secondary color. For Sonics, I would go with Krakua’s colors, but I would think blue would be a reasonable primary color, like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot something.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I know Plasma is supposed to be white and orange, but that makes me think of those orange creamcicle pops I got from the ice cream truck as a kid.

• Like 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

On 12/31/2021 at 12:10 PM, Lenny7092 said:

For Sonics... I would think blue would be a reasonable primary color, like Sonic the Hedgehog.

I don't see anything inherently sound-like about blue. Keep in mind that Sonic was named as such to evoke the sonic barrier (because he's fast, not directly because he's loud) and was colored blue because he was designed as a cool hedgehog. There's not a direct correlation between the concept of sonics and the color blue.

9 hours ago, A-Jaller said:

Galok Kal be magnetism. Why magnetism not blu-silver?

Because silver was the primary color for all the Bohrok-Kal and the designers decided to confine themselves to the original primary colors of the Bohrok for the secondary colors of the Bohrok-Kal, but there were perhaps better ways to assign colors to the elements if they weren't working within those constraints.

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

30 minutes ago, Fyndegil said:
On 12/31/2021 at 7:10 PM, Lenny7092 said:

For Sonics... I would think blue would be a reasonable primary color, like Sonic the Hedgehog.

I don't see anything inherently sound-like about blue. Keep in mind that Sonic was named as such to evoke the sonic barrier (because he's fast, not directly because he's loud) and was colored blue because he was designed as a cool hedgehog. There's not a direct correlation between the concept of sonics and the color blue.

Sonic is also blue because blue is the color of Sega's logo and because blue stands for peace.

On 1/8/2022 at 9:34 AM, Fyndegil said:

There's not a direct correlation between the concept of sonics and the color blue.

He knows that. He proposed the idea simply as a random reference to Sonic the Hedgehog. 

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 1/7/2022 at 2:16 PM, Master Inika said:

I know Plasma is supposed to be white and orange, but that makes me think of those orange creamcicle pops I got from the ice cream truck as a kid.

I think the exact same time, but orange and white has actually been done a bit and it looks fine.

amazon_armorskin[1].jpg

39fea57cd9[1].png

Edited by Lorentz

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:16 PM, Master Inika said:

I don’t know why you brought up Plasma, but the colors that you mentioned are sure to be true colors, even if there is no set or media depicting a Toa of Plasma.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)