The specifics of Toa Mata/Nuva collecting their stuff

Hi, guys. As you know, in the 2001, 2002, and early 2003, we see the Toa Mata/Toa Nuva collect Kanohi, Makoki Stones, Krana, and Kanohi Nuva. They never bothered collecting Krana-Kal or even Kraata. 

Anyway, here’s what we know about the Toa’s search for the Kanohi before they got the Golden Kanohi: 

1. Tahu has the Hau. He got his Akaku after defeating the Kofo-Jaga. Tahu worked with five other Toa to get his Miru. They also got Tahu’s Kakama. Tahu’s last mask is a Kaukau, which is the last Great Kanohi to get in general. What is missing is the Pakari and the Noble Kanohi. 
2. Kopaka has his Akaku. He and Pohatu get Kopaka’s first mask, the Hau, which is the first Great Kanohi to be collected in general. He got his Pakari. He got at least the Huna and Matau’s mask before saving Matoro from a Muaka. Kopaka has his Kaukau when he worked with Onua and Gali to get Tahu’s. Kopaka, Pohatu, and Lewa had an argument about getting a Kanohi from a trench. What about the rest of his Noble and Great Kanohi? 
3. Gali wears the Kaukau. She got her Miru when she was with Lewa. What about her Noble Kanohi and and the rest of her Great Kanohi? 
4. Lewa wears a Miru. He got his Kakama. He at least got his Komau before wearing an Infected Kanohi. What about the rest of his Noble and Great Kanohi? 
5. Pohatu wears a Kakama. He got a Kanohi from a Nui-Rama when he and his friends defeated a swarm of Nui-Rama. His Kaukau was collected by Lewa. What about his Noble Kanohi and the rest of his Great Kanohi? 
6. Onua wears a Pakari. He got at least a Hau and Nuju’s mask when he fought Lewa, who wore the infected mask. Onua has his own Kaukau when he, Kopaka, and Gali worked to get Tahu’s. What about the rest of his Noble and Great Kanohi? 

Also, where did they get the Makoki Stones? Well, in that cancelled video game called Bionicle; The Legend of Mata Nui, they had to fight monsters called Elementals to get the stones. However, the game is cancelled, so this is non-canon. If that part is canon, like the Fikou-Nui, well, I would say Makuta Teridax used that island-controlling machine in that comic to create these monsters to steal the stones. 
I also wonder if the Toa Mata had borrowed the Turaga of Mata Nui’s Noble masks during their quest? If that’s the case, I wonder if the Turaga had worn powerless replacement masks until the Toa had finished their quest to fight the infected Rahi? 

Now, for the Krana, well, we don’t have to be specific because the Toa had to take Krana from the Bohrok, like Thanos removing the Mind Stone from Vision in Avengers: Infinity War in 2018. Some of the Toa worked together to remove Krana from a swarm of Bohrok, like fishing boats. 

Now, for the Kanohi Nuva, it is like collecting the Great Kanohi. Here’s what we know: 

1. Tahu Nuva has a Hau Nuva. He went to Le-Wahi to get two Kanohi Nuva, with the help of Lewa. Tahu worked with Gali and Kopaka to get three more masks before they were trapped. Tahu got a Kakama Nuva and Pakari Nuva, which are possibly the ones from the Le-Wahi, when he was fighting the Rahi Nui. I don’t know about his Kaukau Nuva, Akaku Nuva, or Miru Nuva before the fight with the Rahi Nui, right? 
2. Kopaka Nuva has a Akaku Nuva. I don’t know about how did he get his extra masks. Kopaka got a Kakama Nuva and a Pakari Nuva, which are probably two of the three ones that he worked with Tahu and Gali in collecting before being trapped, when he fought the Rahi Nui. I don’t know about his Hau Nuva, Kaukau Nuva, or Miru Nuva before the fight with the Rahi Nui, right? 
3. Gali Nuva has a Kaukau Nuva. She got a Kakama Nuva from a tunnel. She also got a Pakari Nuva, which is probably the third one of the three masks that she worked with Tahu and Kopaka in collecting before being trapped, when she fought the Rahi Nui. I don’t know about her Hau Nuva, Miru Nuva, or Akaku Nuva before the fight with the Rahi Nui, right? 
4. Lewa Nuva has a Miru Nuva. He found a Kanohi Nuva after his fight and Le-Matoran’s fight with the Nuhvok-Kal. I believe that was his Kakama Nuva when he tried to use it against the Rahi Nui alone, but failed. He also got the Pakari Nuva when he and his friends fought the Rahi Nui. I don’t know about his Hau Nuva, Kaukau Nuva, or Akaku Nuva before the fight with the Rahi Nui, right? 
5. Pohatu Nuva has a Kakama Nuva. He got a Hau Nuva when he worked with Kopaka Nuva to get the mask. He also got a Pakari Nuva before fighting the Rahi Nui, right? I don’t know about his Hau Nuva, Kaukau Nuva, Miru Nuva, or his Akaku Nuva before the fight with the Rahi Nuva, right? 
6. Onua Nuva had a Pakari Nuva. He got a Kaukau Nuva when he was fighting Kofo-Jaga and Manas. He got a Kakama Nuva when he fought the Rahi Nui, right? I don’t know about his Hau Nuva, Miru Nuva, or Akaku Nuva before he fought the Rahi Nui, right? 

That’s what I know of. Do you guys have any theories about where did the Toa get the other Kanohi with unknown locations and the stones? I’m planning to make a Lego World Builder story or two about these searches.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

They skipped over most of the Kanohi collection so kids could make up their own stories. 

• Like 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.