Which theme will win the Lego 90th anniversary final vote?

Lenny7092

Which would win the Lego Ideas’ Lego 90th anniversary project vote?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, guys. Last year, Lego Ideas did a two-part vote for Lego’s 90th anniversary project. Lego Ideas asked fans which of over 20 themes in the first vote do they want the project to be based on. Bionicle was one of the choices. 

After the first vote ended, the second vote happened, and it got Bionicle, Castle, Pirates, and Space as the choices. Lego Ideas asked fans which one of them do they want the project to be based on. After the second vote ended, we have to wait for the winning choice in this year. We did not know the date, but I have found this. It says that the date is August 10, 2022. August 10 was where Lego was formed in 1932 and is where Bionicle fan celebrate Bionicle Day. 

During the vote, it seems that most people voted for Bionicle, and Christian Faber greatly support that. However, there are some people who said rude anti-Bionicle stuff like “Anything but Bionicle”. Some of these Bionicle haters say that “Bionicle isn’t Lego”. Bionicle fans and Faber are disgusted by these awful comments, so we told them to knock it off, and we showed them proof that Bionicle (and Hero Factory) has some Lego system parts, so we are able to debunk the haters’ comments. 

So, which of the four themes do you think will win this year? For me, it’s Bionicle because: 

1. It needs to come back. Every fan begs for it.
2. It‘s also the one that saved Lego from bankruptcy in 2001. 
3. It’s one of the most popular and successful themes in history. 
4. It got the most votes in the first vote, so I believe the same should go to the second vote. 
5. The other themes have too much variations (Pirates is used a lot. Space has a lot of variations, like Mars Mission and Galaxy Conquest. Castle has a lot of variations, like Knights Kingdom and Nexo Knights). 

BZPower is a place for Bionicle fans, so I hope you guys understand that.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

There is no "winning" choice, because the votes didn't actually decide the set. 

The final decision was made behind closed doors by Lego themselves. 

Which means Bionicle almost certainly didn't win.

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar