The un-canonized stories

Hi, guys. I read this link, in the Incomplete Stories section: https://biosector01.com/wiki/Fan_Community#Fan-made_Storyline_Additions 

These stories are supposed to expand the Bionicle G1 story. It is sad to see these stories unfinished or not canonized. There are have been some stuff that aren’t canonized, like the whole Toa Mangai (the masks and tools). I get that you shouldn’t put too many things in the story, but still. When will this stuff be canonized? I don’t know. Greg Farshtey seems to be so busy in stuff. I wish these stories will be canon someday. 

Well, I found a dude who is working on this story. It’s called Bionicle: Hiatus. It’s about Lesovikk’s journey to find his lost friends. Even though there are these stories for the story contests in BZPower, this onethis one, and this one, the first one is good, too. 

Speaking of making one’s own stories, here are my side plans for Lego World Builder: 

The Toa Mata collecting their extra Kanohi and defeating the Elementals to get the Makoki Stones, Toa Mata and Matoran fighting the Bohrok (including the Bohrok’s Kaita), Toa Nuva finding the Great Kanohi, and Toa Inika journeying into the Cord. 
Untold tales of the Matoran Universe: The Toa Mata fighting Mana Ko, Tahu Nuva’s fusion fighting Tahnok-Kal’s fusion, Toa Nuva’s fight with the Dark Hunters. The Toa Metru forming their fusions to fight some enemies (They would have flashback about Ihu and Mavrah), Toa Inika forming their Toa Kaita, Toa Mahri forming their Toa Kaita, Lhikan and his team, Jovan and his team, The Order of Mata Nui, Hydraxon’s hunt for the Barraki, Dark Hunters’ war with the Brotherhood (It would involve Karzahni), The Brotherhood of Makuta - Spiriah, Roodaka, Artakha vs. Karzahni, and Nektann. 
Untold tales of the Glatorian: Glatorian and a vehicle fight. These stories are inspired by BZPower’s stories in their contests because I find these stories very interesting. 

Also these. Of course, we do have character canonization contests that gave some people, like Helryx and Artakha, their looks, these stories are too good to ignore. I would suggest people who wrote these stories to be place in Lego World Builder just in case. 

If you could write a story, what would it be? :)

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot something.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Making up your own stories was always the beauty of Bionicle. The universe was so big, and so much of it unexplored; there were very few limits on what people could do.

Cramming other people's fanfics into Bionicle canon just leaves less room for anyone else. It leads to resentment and disagreement when the new canon doesn't line up with the established story, or people's long-standing expectations. It doesn't matter how good a story might be, it doesn't need to be canonised... I'd go so far as to say it shouldn't be canonised. We should've left Bionicle alone instead of allowing any random to forcibly cram their ideas into the story (eg. the Toa Cordak, Perditus being an agent of Velika, and all of the other dumb nonsense that's been pointlessly approved over the years). 

Official canonisation contests with a lot of thought and work going into them (like the Artakha and Helryx contests you mentioned) are one thing, but in my opinion, the trend of people pitching their ideas at Greg and him going "uh, sure, whatever, it's canon now" is the worst thing that's ever come out of the Bionicle fandom. 

Edited by Nato The Whisperer
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

6 hours ago, Nato The Whisperer said:

Making up your own stories was always the beauty of Bionicle. The universe was so big, and so much of it unexplored; there were very few limits on what people could do.

Cramming other people's fanfics into Bionicle canon just leaves less room for anyone else. It leads to resentment and disagreement when the new canon doesn't line up with the established story, or people's long-standing expectations. It doesn't matter how good a story might be, it doesn't need to be canonised... I'd go so far as to say it shouldn't be canonised. We should've left Bionicle alone instead of allowing any random to forcibly cram their ideas into the story (eg. the Toa Cordak, Perditus being an agent of Velika, and all of the other dumb nonsense that's been pointlessly approved over the years). 

Official canonisation contests with a lot of thought and work going into them (like the Artakha and Helryx contests you mentioned) are one thing, but in my opinion, the trend of people pitching their ideas at Greg and him going "uh, sure, whatever, it's canon now" is the worst thing that's ever come out of the Bionicle fandom. 

It was cool when it was Tridak and the Toa Mangai, but it just got to a weird point. Lesovikk's team being called Cordak doesn't take away from anything, but what does it add? It was the same thing with Gold Good Guy being Turaga Lhikan. It's like... sure? I guess?? I could have just thought that was his set form without it being official, though. Stuff like this makes me positive Greg looks at us like a bunch of loonies.

• Like 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

On 1/8/2022 at 10:59 AM, Lenny7092 said:

When will this stuff be canonized?

"Greg wasn’t permitted by Lego to continue on the Official Greg Discussion and hasn’t read or approved the results."

Never.

Edited by Lorentz
  • Like 2

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.