LEGO Ideas Third 2021 Review Projects

Earlier this week, LEGO Ideas closed out submissions for their third review of 2021, and 36 different projects managed to qualify. There's a lot of variety in the projects, which range from fantasy to sci-fi, from technology to nature, from small to large to extra large, and with a lot of different franchises featured among them. There's bound to be some excitement (and disappointment) once the review results are released for all of these. Which ones are your favorites?

View the full article

It's always nice to see some of the projects that I gave one of the 10,000 votes of support for to be listed as up for review, meaning it's now only a matter of time before we know for sure whether any of them will become sets. For this group, I had given my support to four of them, but the one I would love to have more than the others would definitely be the James Web Space Telescope (and with the enthusiastic kind of support I've been seeing from some other fans, it could be possible). Another one I had voted for that I foresee lots of enthusiasm for would be the Big Boy train engine (there's plenty of train enthusiasts out there, and very few trains are as well-known as Big Boy). I'll also be keeping my eye on the Clockwork Solar System and the Rubik's Cube.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.