The Official Metal Topic

Laughing Man

It was more of a satire thing than anything else, I feel like we've all kind of hashed it out, yea.But anyway, Life Cycles. The vocals have improved so much that it's mindblowing.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

whoa whoa whoa hold everythingApparently, Elliot Coleman left TesseracT and there's new Sky Eats Airplane on the way. My life has been made.-Teezy
Wait, Elliot left TesseracT?(buys Perspective EP)

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

whoa whoa whoa hold everythingApparently, Elliot Coleman left TesseracT and there's new Sky Eats Airplane on the way. My life has been made.-Teezy
Wait, Elliot left TesseracT?(buys Perspective EP)
About a week ago.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

meanwhile, I can't stop listening to the new Whitechapel albumit's certainly not the most impressive metal album released this year thus far, but for me it's probably the most enjoyable
they've definitely stepped it up, the new album is so good. glad you like it dude!also disappointed that Elliot left, I thought he was great. though if i had my way dan would still be with them, his vocals were heavenly
nhsYE.jpg

try listening to "Carbomb," it causes instant moshalepsy
BUMBUMMM BUM BUM BUMBUM BUM BUMBUMBUMA wee bit too slow for a mosh. Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

yeah but it's basically just to get peoples' feet in the door, demos are for the diehards usuallyalso Glass Cloud's debut is streaming, and it's better than i thought. the 2nd track is like deftones + danza, it's actually really great

Edited by pls respond
nhsYE.jpg

And the new official singer for Kamelot is....Tommy Karevik, from Seventh Wonder.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

VOLUMESOH MY GODEDGE OF THE EARTH IS AMAZING

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

so Lamb of God's frontman Randy Blythe has been arrested in the Czech Republic on manslaughter charges.something about an incident back in 2010 where a guy jumped onto the stage, Randy shoved him off, he hit his head and apparently died.. it sounds like Randy wasn't even aware that the guy was dead until now, and I'm certain he didn't intend to kill him.still, not sure what to make of this.

Edited by Orino Ryuujin

i'm sure he'll be acquittedi mean it doesn't sound like he had any intention to kill the guy at all, and i read that they had some sort of physical altercation before that happenedwhether that was on randy or not, i don't know, but it's being taken care of by the band's lawyers, so he'll probably be acquitted or get off with a very light sentence

only in dreams.

Should he get acquitted? Don't know the circumstances, obviously, but in most cases like that, the band typically waits for security to deal with it. Unless the guy was seriously getting aggro in his face (again, entirely possible) invoking some kind of self defense, shoving the guy off might be involuntary manslaughter. But there are plenty of mitigating circumstance, and he's at least partially famous, so he'll probably get off. Then again, I'm not entirely familiar with the Czech legal system.In other news, been listening to Landmine Marathon recently. Not terrible.

I wouldn't worry about Randy. It sounds like there's not enough evidence to jail him, anyways. And I really don't think think was any malicious intent involved, he'll probably get off. But anyways.Make total destroy, people.SO EXCITED.

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.