The Official Metal Topic

Laughing Man

just check out the two vids they released from The Hollowthey're the first two tracks from the album anyway, if you don't like those you won't like the albumokay so The Great Fire is pretty solid, not as bad i remember BT being so that's always nice. not too big on the dude's cleans but they're not awful. they are pretty heavy for the genre. wouldn't actively listen to but would not mind having on in the background

Edited by Idunnolol
nhsYE.jpg

Ok, we all agree that Metallica has sucked since oh...The Black Album?I like everything from ...And Justice For All and back.Edit: BUT! But I really can't see how anyone can prefer Ride the Lightning over Kill 'Em All.I guess it's because I like every song off of KEA.EDIT 2: Yes, I like Megadeth better... Especially their first 3 albums.

Edited by Pantera

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

I think they were worse after, but I don't think they've flat out sucked. I can still enjoy a lot of songs after the self-titled album.Also, yes, Kill 'Em All is my favorite Metallica album though. Though I listened to AJFA last week and found it somewhat better than I remember (not that I didn't already think it was really good).

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Ok, we all agree that Metallica has sucked since oh...The Black Album?

Nope. :PI'm alright with most of their later stuff.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I'm one of those few that doesn't like anything Metallica have done. Up to and including the Black Album, they weren't bad but I just found all of it to be incredibly boring. Post-Black Album though I find them to be really bad, including Death Magnetic. I've listened to every album, even Lulu, which was the biggest waste of 90 minutes I've encountered, looking for something good but I didn't find anything to make me want to listen to them again.Mind you, early Megadeth doesn't do much for me either. The only classic Thrash I actually like is Slayer, Anthrax and Annihilator.

Edited by -Malchior-

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

I enjoy everything Metallica's done except Kill 'Em All and Lulu lol. And Megadeth is better, and I enjoy literally everything they've done. Aso, Pantera, how can you say "especially the first 3 albums" when that doesn't include Rust In Peace?

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.