Pbzp R - Radioactive Moo

BBBBalta

Radioactive Moo requested "a kind of slim build in mainly white, with not-too-heavy black armor." He requested a trans-green piece near the core, a black Hau with blue eyes, and a custom sword with lots of trans-green on it. I received this request way back in November, but I was too busy with soccer and school to build it until recently, so sorry again for the delay. So without further ado, here it is:

-----

r00.jpg

-----

Head:

Side, Back, No Mask

-----

Thoughts?:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

I really, really like this. You'd think Trans-green would look awful and tacky next to black and white, but you pull it off quite nicely! My only compaint is the black pieces on the shin look somewhat out of place, you might want to consider finding a different piece to go there. Other than that, I'd say you followed his request to the letter in a stylish and efficient manner! Keep up the nice work ^_^

JoeySignature2.png

You pulled off the slim torso nicely. It's sleek, yet powerful-looking. The green looks nice and bold next to the backdrop of the achromatic black-white color scheme. I'm digging the custom head, but the trans-blue looks highly odd with the trans-green everywhere else. Make it one or the other - they're just too close visually to flow.I've been seeing a lot of interesting and good-looking weapons in BBC lately, and this one is no exception. I can't put my finger on why, exactly, but I really do like it.I am not a fan of the rubber bands. If there is any way at all to get rid of them, please do. (I don't mind rubber bands when they can't be seen, but I do mind them if they're visible.)The color layering seems to be messed up. It's black-on-white on the head, then white-on-black for the body, black-on-white for the lower arms, white-on-black for the upper arms, then black-on-white (again) for the legs. While it doesn't look bad, per se - due, in part, to the achromatic color scheme - it's still bothersome.The legs are by far the most quotidian portion of the MOC. They're also the most curious to me - on top of the aforementioned color layering inconsistencies, why are there random Technic parts on the lower legs? I know it's hard to get color layering right with Inika-style legs, but surely there's a better way to put color down there than that.The random black Bohrok eyes seem like part of an unfinished idea down on the feet. As they are now, while they provide a little more black on the mostly-white portion of the MOC, it looks odd. Again, there's probably a better way to incorporate black down there.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg