Just A Couple Of Vortixx

I have to say I do like the female one better, it just looks more streamlined. Nice use of the Pohatu claws under the Visorak feet. I like the Hahli Mahri wings as the head dress; what did you use as eyes? The male looks like a brute, ready to smash stuffs :)I like Vortixx, just made one maybe I'll post it if I wasn't so lazy.

I have to say I do like the female one better, it just looks more streamlined. Nice use of the Pohatu claws under the Visorak feet. I like the Hahli Mahri wings as the head dress; what did you use as eyes? The male looks like a brute, ready to smash stuffs :)I like Vortixx, just made one maybe I'll post it if I wasn't so lazy.

The eyes are from the ben ten crystal dude, I would like to see the vortixx you made :)

tumblr_negcprE6MH1sxjngho1_500.png

Honestly, the female vortixx reminds me in every way of evil power infested roodaka from WOS. I love the design of the "hair". It looks better than the original set! As for the male, it seems a little stretched, with a few gaps. It also reminds me a little too much of sidorak. Maybe this is Roodaka's partner, the one she climed the mountain with. Back to the subject, It also looks a little bit feminine. For the female, a 9/10; for the male, 7/10

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

:drooling: Those things are awesome! I should probably specify what I mean by "things," right? Uh...ears, hair, headress? I'm not really sure, but those...head things...are awesome! I know all you did was strap on those Mahri wing/fins, but it looks great.Both MOCs are nice work for the most part, but I feel the male needs some more attention to the hands. The Avohkii just aren't giving my the right vibe. These are well-put together. Nice work.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

Honestly, the female vortixx reminds me in every way of evil power infested roodaka from WOS. I love the design of the "hair". It looks better than the original set! As for the male, it seems a little stretched, with a few gaps. It also reminds me a little too much of sidorak. Maybe this is Roodaka's partner, the one she climed the mountain with. Back to the subject, It also looks a little bit feminine. For the female, a 9/10; for the male, 7/10

It could not possibly be the one roodaka climbed the mountain with that guy was green.

Great design on the female one, even if it's awfully similar to Roodaka. The addition of waist articulation is a great touch, and I like how you've filled out the backs of the legs to eliminate gaps.I'm not as fond of the male one. His color layering is a bit more uneven, and his anatomy doesn't feel as streamlined-- it's hard to tell where his chest ends and his shoulders begin. He also feels a bit bland in design.I've never had any success building a male Vortixx myself (if any of my attempts had been even presentable they'd be online, after all), but I'd recommend looking at classical or rennaissance sculpture. Naturally, the lower class of the male Vortixx means they probably wouldn't have armor designed with such obvious sex appeal, but at the large scale you're working with there's certainly room to give them an attractively muscular physique.As for armor, if you're going to have so much silver armor I'd recommend making it more stylistically consistent. The Toa Hordika armor, for instance, doesn't match the Toa Mahri Matoro shoulder armor, the Toa Nuva shoulder armor, or the Hero Factory armor on his arms very well at all.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

I like the armor on the male, and the "hair" and crossbow on the female. They look good, not just templates based off of Roodaka.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell