Set Review: 6862 Superman Vs Power Armor Lex

xccj

tn_6862-supermanvslex-teaser.jpgIt's a bird, it's a plane. No, it's Superman… and behind him is a giant purple and green robot piloted by Lex Luthor. And he has Wonder Woman in his grasp! If this isn't setting up an epic super hero battle, then I don't know what will. This is Set 6862: Superman vs Power Armor Lex, and is the only non-Batman set in the latest LEGO DC Superheroes system theme. Will Superman save the day, or is Lex going to crush the man of steel? BZP Reporter Xccj is reviewing the set to find out. View The Full Article.

As cool as this looks, there's two things I need to know before I even consider this set:When you say trans bright green, do you mean the green that was introduced in Atlantis, or the older and brighter green?Also, is the crystal trans-green or metallic?

bionicle is trans culture

Nice review! I agree with pretty much everything you said about the set. I didn't know that Wonder Woman's hair and leg pieces were made in China. I'd rather not have things made in China (I don't hate the Chinese or anything like that, I just don't like the idea of things made in China for a lower price and lower quality) but as long as it turns out to be a good product, I guess I can accept it. I bought this set like back in December. To be quite honest, I got this set mainly for Superman, but having Lex Luthor in robot armor and Wonder Woman made me want to get it even more. It's pretty fun to mess around with too.

Have free time and wanna read a comedy? Why not read mine called Those Crazy Sets! or BarrakiLeader735's called Ask the Glatorian!

R.I.P Grandpa. You will be missed.

bionicle_sig2.png

As cool as this looks, there's two things I need to know before I even consider this set:When you say trans bright green, do you mean the green that was introduced in Atlantis, or the older and brighter green?Also, is the crystal trans-green or metallic?

The green color from Atlantis is officially called Transparent Bright Green, and that's what this set has. The "older and brighter green" you mention, if you're referring to Lewa's eye color, is Transparent Fluorescent Green (unofficially, Trans-Neon Green).The crystal in the set is transparent green.

I think it is the Atlantis green.

Is it just me, or does the power-suit also look a little like Buzz Lightyear?

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

This is one of the few system sets I feel would be worth retail. All that bright green and purple! Plus the figs. I would buy this right now, if I wasn't saving of for Lord of the Rings sets.

I think this set has regular green (TLG's 28 Dark Green), not Bright Green, unless you're referring to all the Transparent Bright Green.