Unit T3-Z8

Gamma-Ray

One of the best robot mocs I have ever seen. I love the build of the feet and the cyclops eye. My only criticism is that the legs are a little bit thin. Also, the body reminds me of strakk, which dosen't bring good memories to me. All in all, I'll give it a 9/10-The Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

One of the best robot mocs I have ever seen. I love the build of the feet and the cyclops eye. My only criticism is that the legs are a little bit thin. Also, the body reminds me of strakk, which dosen't bring good memories to me. All in all, I'll give it a 9/10-The Bane

Thanks a bunch! On the legs being thin I see them as being agil and powerfull, but to each his/hers own. Thanks again

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg

Tear those ghastly arms off and bury them in the depths of wherever your store your bricks. Everything the legs have going for them - nice bulk distribution, good flow, aesthetic form - are completely lacking from the arms. The odd forward-facing sockets for them aren't doing you any favours either. Perhaps you could even trade them to a blind person for the pieces to make a second pair of those legs (similar to them at least, can't be identical) and turn that robot into a horse. Possibly a robohorse. You can do something else with the body later. You can also fix the hooves once it's a horse to remove the ugly extraneous spurs on the heels.A lot of purists will give you flak for using rubber bands and what are presumably cut sections of tube, but I fully support their use when done subtly as you've done here. I will give you flak for using that blue pin to hold that eye in - it does nothing for you, and ruins the complementary purple/yellow accent scheme you have going on above the greyscale. I hope you at least tried using grey, black, white or tan before settling on this. Is there anyway you can put a 1x1 round brick in the front of that wheel? I ask because blue must die and you need to fit that yellow in a bit more. It's giving you a bit of a splash on the arms, but you're not taking full advantage of it. Especially because having the only colour scheme-appropriate accent drawing attention to one of those arms is a travesty. Work it into the head and body of this or of robohorse.-Elzy brickmote.gif

Edited by Elzy
bannerelzy.jpg

Tear those ghastly arms off and bury them in the depths of wherever your store your bricks. Everything the legs have going for them - nice bulk distribution, good flow, aesthetic form - are completely lacking from the arms. The odd forward-facing sockets for them aren't doing you any favours either. Perhaps you could even trade them to a blind person for the pieces to make a second pair of those legs (similar to them at least, can't be identical) and turn that robot into a horse. Possibly a robohorse. You can do something else with the body later. You can also fix the hooves once it's a horse to remove the ugly extraneous spurs on the heels.A lot of purists will give you flak for using rubber bands and what are presumably cut sections of tube, but I fully support their use when done subtly as you've done here. I will give you flak for using that blue pin to hold that eye in - it does nothing for you, and ruins the complementary purple/yellow accent scheme you have going on above the greyscale. I hope you at least tried using grey, black, white or tan before settling on this. Is there anyway you can put a 1x1 round brick in the front of that wheel? I ask because blue must die and you need to fit that yellow in a bit more. It's giving you a bit of a splash on the arms, but you're not taking full advantage of it. Especially because having the only colour scheme-appropriate accent drawing attention to one of those arms is a travesty. Work it into the head and body of this or of robohorse.-Elzy brickmote.gif

Lol I found your horse idea very amusing. :P As far as the arms go I plan on changing them, as many people have had a similar concern to yours. So stay tuned for the updated pics :D

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg