General Art Contest #18: Lego Battlescapes

bonesiii

Entry title: Battle in MangaiaMember name: Onewa7000_0038.jpgThumbnailArt medium: Hand drawn, and colored with pencils and pastelArtist comments: How I picture the battle against the Toa and Makuta in 2001. I added Takua for fun.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Entry title: Swarm of the CenturyMember name: Aanchir: Rachira of TimeClick for fullsize:7141980905_3e9fc12b02_b.jpgThumbnailArt medium: Hand-drawn (graphite, colored pencil), with minor digital color correction.Other links: TopicArtist comments: The Mane Six Toa Mata fighting the Parasprites Bohrok. Oh, also everyone is ponies.

Question, yall: Did BZP being offline for a week make anybody need me to extend this another week? (I would rather think if anything it would give people more time to work on entries, but just feel I should check; after all the rules weren't visible during that time.) I'm not opposed to one more week if people want that.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Question, yall: Did BZP being offline for a week make anybody need me to extend this another week? (I would rather think if anything it would give people more time to work on entries, but just feel I should check; after all the rules weren't visible during that time.) I'm not opposed to one more week if people want that.

Well, I'd definitely like there to be more than five entries, but on the other hand I'm not sure how many more we could expect with an extension.

The small downtime itself didn't delay me directly, but I have had testing all week and thus been unable to work on my entry. I would prefer another week.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, due to scratching my screen a bit, I'm waiting on a screen protector and then I could work on digital entries again (I don't trust my stylus anymore XD). Though, I could do traditional stuffs. I have a few sketches and ideas still in my head. I'd love to get the two entries done.I'm not opposed to another week, and I really hope there will be more entries.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Yes, I'll extend it one more week. No more than that though.This puts the (final) closing time at 11:59 PM Tuesday May 15. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Yes, I'll extend it one more week. No more than that though.This puts the (final) closing time at 11:59 PM Tuesday May 15. :)

:bowdown:All I have left to do is digitally combine two scetches and get it colored.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yes, please use new posts. The rule probably isn't necessary re: the points others made in here but it does keep things organized so yeah. I won't treat it as an absolute rule though; especially if someone wants to add a second or third in the last few hours of the entry period; the software would automerge in that case.

Alrighty then, thanks!Here is one of hopefully two.Entry title: Let's Do ThisMember name: Levicolets_do_this.jpghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/weddragon/Art2/thumb/lets_do_this.jpg_thumb.jpgArt medium: Digital, done in a program called GIMP. Done on a laptop.Other links: N/AArtist comments: A hybrid of two of my characters gearing up for a fight against a Rahkshi, maybe?~LevEDIT- Grr, Brickshelf is not being very nice to my thumb pic at the moment. Working on it.EDIT 2- Got it.

Edited by Levico

Entry Title: Battle in the Lightning TempleMember Name: Spinjitzu Masterbergthold__kyle.jpgThumbnail: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ToaKanar/BNG/Avatars/bergthold__kyle.jpgArt Medium: Hand drawn using pencil, colored pencils, and pen.Other Links: N/AArtist Comments: Kairu: Master of Spinjitzu, is battling the leader of the Nightslicers, Dei-Kinjji, for the possesion of the Scythe of Quakes.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Entry title: LEGO® Wild West vs. Classic SpaceMember name: Kevinhink7155025332_b02e4c1642.jpghttp://www.flickr.co...ink/7155025332/Art medium: Traditional hand drawn illustration, colors and effects added with Photoshop CSArtist comments: Based on a feud at the office. It just so happens that my boss thinks classic space is the preferred theme of choice. I, on the other hand, recognize Wild West as the truly superior line.

Edited by Kevinhink

Entry title: LEGO® Wild West vs. Classic SpaceMember name: Kevinhinkhttp://www.flickr.co...ink/7155025332/Art medium: Traditional hand drawn illustration, colors and effects added with Photoshop CSArtist comments: Based on a feud at the office. It just so happens that my boss thinks classic space is the preferred theme of choice. I, on the other hand, recognize Wild West as the truly superior line.(My apologies, but I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out how to upload the photo directly to this post and have failed. If anyone wants to teach me the secret password I would be most appreciative!)

To display the image directly in the post, use the "add image" button in the post, then copy and paste the web adress of the picture into the box. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

...I guess I have time... It's like a compulsion, yet I have no idea what I want to do. Are non-aggressive confrontations fine too? Eh, I'll cave and draw a fight I guess.

Edited by Uncle K.

Would beings from other universes be allowed if teamed up/fighting with LEGO? (i.e. Tahu & Link fighting Rahi, or something along those lines)The pretense would have something to do with the Mask of Dimensional Portals, just to give a believable explanation ;)~Lev

Nothing in the rules specifically forbids it so it should be okay. Personally I'd recommend LEGO-ifying Link if you do, but in general, as long as the image is clearly LEGO-based, it should work. :)

Would beings from other universes be allowed if teamed up/fighting with LEGO? (i.e. Tahu & Link fighting Rahi, or something along those lines) The pretense would have something to do with the Mask of Dimensional Portals, just to give a believable explanation ;) ~Lev

Nothing in the rules specifically forbids it so it should be okay. Personally I'd recommend LEGO-ifying Link if you do, but in general, as long as the image is clearly LEGO-based, it should work. :)
Thanks. I wasn't planning on Link, that scenario was just an example.~Lev

Entry title: Not the Fish She Wants to SeeMember name: Bulik bzp_gac_18.jpgArt medium: Hand drawn then colored digitally.Extra link of image just in caseThumbnailArtist comments: It may not look like a battle to some, but the takea shark is sneaking behind hahli as she does her chore, just about to attack.

First entry is at Post #24. This is my second entry.Entry title: PersonaMember name: CrunchbiteNuvapersona.jpghttp://www.majhost.c...nathumbnail.jpgArt medium: Hand-drawn; ink and pastelsTopic: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=4781Artist comments: This is an illustration of what if Vezok was able to sic the Staff of Fusion on him and Vezon. The normal Vezok is in the middle while it's a battle of the personalities between Vezok, who wants to fuse back and Vezon who of course does not.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Entry title: Mirrors & MirrorsMember name: 55555Entry, a bit large to direct linkArt medium: Computer/Traditional ArtOther links: NoneArtist comments: Based on the scene from the Ninjago TV show where the Ninjas fight skeleton shadows with their shadows. In this each mirror is basically it's own battle, and the Ninjas must keep track of all of them to destroy the Skulkin.- 55555