LEGO Offices Get a Redesign...and a Slide!

Several well-known companies show off their free-spirited atmosphere of their offices: Pixar, Google, and of course The LEGO Group. A recent article shows off how the LEGO office in Denmark currently rebuilt themselves, which apparently means adding a slide in the middle of everything! The open-air feel along with an aura to generate a fun mood would make anyone jealous and desiring a job to work there!

View the full article

The most fascinating observation about that is that despite the relaxed athmosphere, the designers manage to improve over the past years every time. :P I guess it´s exactly that relaxation and friendly environment that helps achieve that. Sounds like a great place to work at! :) Not that it wasn´t before we knew there were slides and bonsai gardens, anyway. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

This is why we love LEGO. The architecture and design of their offices is just awesome. Who wouldn't want to work at a place where there's a slide?

Actually, while I had to admire the collaborative spirit, I really would not want to work at that office. Why? When I am working on something, I am working on something. I don't want people randomly coming over to me when I am trying to work on something, because it breaks my concentration. It also irritates me for some reason. Thus I want a space with a door I can shut behind me. I did not see that in the pictures. :(Plus, the slide would be a huge distraction for me. It would be constantly haunting the back of my mind while I was trying to focus on building or writing. Eventually it would wear off, but it would take a while. And the thought of grown men and women sliding down a slide is a slightly disturbing thought...So, me.