New Hero Factory sets revealed at German Toyfair

As a large portion of our community may be unaware, the Nuremberg Toyfair in Germany has come and gone in the space of a week. Thankfully someone had the foresight to bring a camera and posted the images online for all to see. You can read it here if you know German or you can run it through Google Translate if you don't.The pictures are at the bottom of the article, but take your time browsing through the rest of the images as well! There's a good variety of new sets and figures to look at, most notably the beautiful eye candy in the form of brick-built minifig statues.Despite this, I'm sure we're all looking forward to BZPower's own coverage of these sets when Toyfair comes to New York this weekend. Hopefully we'll get some closer images of the heroes and their nemeses!

View the full article

Well thta site is blocked at work :(

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Oh, come on. Just look at Breez, then look at Nex. You can't tell me Nex looks the slightest bit good next to Breez! It just makes me-...No. Calm down, Automaton. You raged over the 4.0 sets when you saw them and now you love them. Maybe your opinion may change. Maybe. I hope not.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Oh, come on. Just look at Breez, then look at Nex. You can't tell me Nex looks the slightest bit good next to Breez! It just makes me-...No. Calm down, Automaton. You raged over the 4.0 sets when you saw them and now you love them. Maybe your opinion may change. Maybe. I hope not.

Nex seems to be the weakest set so far.

Takua Nui

of

GoAnimate

The ugly, yellow thing next to him is trying hard to compete.BAD AUTOMATON! Stop complaining!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I agree, Nex is hideous.All the others look pretty cool, though I'm of two minds about the spindly yellow guy..."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Have to agree. At the very least, Nex has a unique weapon, a nice new piece on his shoulder, his bright colors are balanced out by the gunmetal accents, the helmet looks good, and his torso printing helps make the white chest just a little less obnoxious. A decent set IMO, quite a lot better than Surge.But Stormer... Don't even get me started.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Stormer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Stormer isn't confirmed, but it should be cool to see his new pieces

Stormer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE O_O?! I do like how they've incorporated the buzz saw into one of the sets, very nice :biggrin:
Really? i saw something like the skrall shieldsaw thing on XT-4 (If that's his name, the yellow one)

-G u u R a h K