The Boginator

Makuta DUSt

Only thing I can think of is that someone with that username has logged on via your computer and then ticked the "remember me" box.You could try clearing your cache/saved passwords and then refresh the site to see if that helps.

Edited by Katuko

You mean this account?It's entirely possible there's an error in the BZP database that's mistaking you for this account, if clearing both cookies and cache does not work.

Interestingly, it appears as if BZPower claims that Boginator has visited since March 31, 2011, which might mean that this is a server error.Have you tried using another browser? It might be inconvenient, but cookies shouldn't transfer over to another browser. Edited by Infrared

Wait, it lets you actually use his account? So if you wanted to, you could post using his account? That's more than a little "server error". That's quite big.It might be that the two of you share the same password and have a similar username, and that a typo in the username lets you log into his account. Anyways, try changing your password and see if it helps.If that doesn't help, the reason might be due to a bug. Hopefully it's an isolated incident.EDIT: I did a quick google search, and I couldn't find anything too useful on the subject. I think if anyone finds anything, they should post it or something.

Edited by iPenguin

Majhost sucks

Wait, it lets you actually use his account? So if you wanted to, you could post using his account? That's more than a little "server error". That's quite big.It might be that the two of you share the same password and have a similar username, and that a typo in the username lets you log into his account. Anyways, try changing your password and see if it helps.If that doesn't help, the reason might be due to a bug. Hopefully it's an isolated incident.EDIT: I did a quick google search, and I couldn't find anything too useful on the subject. I think if anyone finds anything, they should post it or something.

Yes, I mean exactly that. However I don't like to be rude and post something on another person's account, so I just sign in as Anon: Toa of Sci-Fi.