Go make a run to the store to get more tape for your corkboard. :PVery nice Photoshop skills, by the way. I wish I could do that.And I would check to see what Windrider was talking about *points to edited post*

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Okay, I'm sorry about that....incident. I now know what not to do with my comics now. Thanks so much Windrider. You've done it again. :) (no seriously, i'm really thanking you!!)Anyway, NEW LINK OF THE CHARACTER SHEET!! (hopefully, I edited what needed to be edited)Edit: You got it, man. Looks clear! Thank you so much for your understanding.-Wind-any time. :P-Cal-

Edited by Calvirick

I saw the Kakama in the sprite sheet. I thought that Poco was wearing a Kakama until I saw the sprite sheet. So ... what mask does Poco have? A Rau?

FINALLY!! Someone finally asks what Poco's mask is! It started as a Pakari/Vahi mask. I mixed the Vahi over the Pakari and blended the colors. That way he and Cal looked similar in some way. But now it's kind of turned into a Kakamaish Pakari Kanohi. And matter of fact....*sinister voice*There's something related to it...but I shall stay silent about it. MUAHAHAHHAHAHA! *cough*

"Just Ask" That joke save you from a "lack of real description" comment. (I'm still working on that, too.) I like all the little side jokes you threw in instead of real descriptions. I skipped most of the actual paragraphs for those.That and the fact that the whole thing looked fantastic! I especially like the red underlining.Reread Bonus: You didn't even take off the price tag. :PJ-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Just one question: In Hojirick's bio, the last line is "He still quesitons why he still lives Cal even if he does stink." Don't you mean, "why he still lives with Cal"?And a compliment: "I pick my nose, even though I don't have one ..." Best line EVER! XD

I have yet to see what Darcsyde is up to ...I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that, judging by the first two comics he was in, he captured who ever was first to knock on the door (happened to be his brother, Pytza), infected him with the zombie-syringe (that included the green goo from Wal-Mart), and dropped Pytza off in a densely-populated area (like California) to spread the zombie infection.How he'll get money from this, I'll never know. :P

Obviously after he drops him off in california and the zombie disease is spreading, he is either going to take command of the army, and take all of their wallets, or he is going to have the scientists/government pay him to stop the zombie disease from spreading. Thats just my guess.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Yay comic

:biggrin:

Which reminds me, I have mine to finish up...

Anyway...

That airplane panel, was awesome XD

~Ro

Thanks, I loved making it too. I laugh everytime I look at it. It's almost like you can hear the sound effects.

... Wait, what? :lol:That was hilarious. Airplane panel was by far the funniest yet.lol, your comics are funny even outside the panels. XDBTW, I call dibs on a Splaser when all h*** breaks loose. :P

I get the Tsar Bomba. ._. look it up....

Tossing my brother out an airplane into California? I'd never be so cruel.Nowait, maybe that's Nebraska...Black Eyed Peas wheeeeeeeeeee

admit it dude. Admit it. :)

I have yet to see what Darcsyde is up to ...I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that, judging by the first two comics he was in, he captured who ever was first to knock on the door (happened to be his brother, Pytza), infected him with the zombie-syringe (that included the green goo from Wal-Mart), and dropped Pytza off in a densely-populated area (like California) to spread the zombie infection.How he'll get money from this, I'll never know. :P

Obviously after he drops him off in california and the zombie disease is spreading, he is either going to take command of the army, and take all of their wallets, or he is going to have the scientists/government pay him to stop the zombie disease from spreading. Thats just my guess.~Soran

My lips are sealed. :evilgrin:

Really..? How am I a "stalker?" I'm more like the insane freak of the NGC, just saying. :P

I knew this would happen. That's not part of your description. It's what you're saying. Every person has a comment about their descriptions. But I can understand the confusion because it has the same appearance as the description. This is what I get for not spending just little more time on it. :cComic 5 should be done today.

"Makito-gitis?""No, something minor."Absolutely hilarious. Also, sounds like Black Ops' Survival.

That's my favorite line too.

trololol. :P"Those zombies look like that first victim in California." XDPoor King Joe. :lol:So, like, do we have to defend ourselves now? 'Cause, darn, I forgot my shotgun at home. :(

'Nah, we'll all pull out our Tequilas, like Kahi is, and just drink so much we can't even feel anything. Or you can wait for the next few comics and find out.

*Pulls out walkie-talkie*Excellent. Now, move deeper into the studio... :sly:That was most lulzy.

Are you implying that I have you controlling the zombies?

Well I'm glad they're keeping calm in the face of danger. It's so good to know I live with experienced zombie killers.Who am I kidding, we're all incompitent and screwed.J-K out.

Not unless you can Bull-Strike them with your Kanohi Tusks. :PThen they're screwed! X3

I have to say, in all honesty, that would be what I'd actually do. XDAside from King Joe, I'm actually laughing by the fact that a horrible zombie plague is being taken so casually, like the daily grind. Sort of like TF2's Sniper's killing sprees.

It's a comic. It's supposed to be original! :D

*browsing comics forum**clicks topic**Yay new comics*I like them, but the last one with the video game confused me a bit. Oo But yay for zombies xDBTW, the character sheet is helpful, and awesome in terms of graphics. Just how much time did you spend on it? It's really great.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

When King Joe screams "ZOMBAHS!" are those zombie arms grabbing him? :PI loved the whole comic! :biggrin: Absorba's postures were so gamer-like. :)

Edited by Dragonfly the Luminescent