The Strangest Moc You've Ever Built?

LewiMOC

Okay, so we've all tried our best to build really cool looking characters, and most of us continue to do so through to today. But of course, there have been some weird rejects that have come into being, that just left us thinking "Why did I build this?" for the rest of the day. Or maybe you remember a MOC you built when you were younger, that now just seems like the most ridiculous thing you could've thought of.But my question for you is: What was your strangest MOC/s?Text only posts welcome, but if you have images then please add them, so we can see!

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The strangest moc I have ever done was a 6ft dragon why it was so big, because I simply put a whole bunch of BIONICLE limbs together I did this when I was 8.

Reminds me of a contest me and my friend had at school when we were young, when we had little Rahi, and were trying to beat each-other in the length of their tails :P I think mine was about... 2 meters long?

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Going by the BBC rules, this counts as a "post-it-here" topic."No 'post-it-here' topics or unofficial contests: that is, you cannot post a topic where you invite other members to post their creations in your topic. As this entire forum is devoted to giving people a place to post topics just for their MOCs, such topics are redundant."I was considering moving this to GD, having seen similar topics there, but I realized that it wouldn't really change anything. In effect, the topic becomes illegal when it asks members to post and discuss their own creations. It is a fine line indeed between "post-it-here" and discussion topics, but I believe that the preceding sentence defines the qualifier. Therefore, my suggestion is to open up a topic in GD in which members can discuss the strangest MOCs they have seen - a general sort of thing, and a topic in which they are not required to post their own: something akin to this topic.Topic closed.

Edited by -Windrider-