How To Be A Villain

Voltex

how_to_be_a_villain_banner.pnghow_to_be_a_villain_banner2.png

Official Comedy of the Comedic Federation!

How to Be a Villain

How to Be a Hero Sucks

Chapter 1

The Comedic Federation

Tahu’s Classroom:Tahu: Alright men, listen up! Today I’m going to teach you all how to be heroes! And now those dorky Hero Factory heroes, I mean REAL HEROES!!Furno: Hey, that isn’t nice. We’re cool.Makuta: You are not. Hero Factory is dumb. Like Icarax over there.Icarax: ...Makuta: See? He’s so dumb, he’s speechless!Icarax: ...Furno: ... he’s dead.Makuta: ... oh. My bad.Tahu: SHUT UP! I DON’T WANT ANY MORE TALKING, YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!Makuta: Whatever, bro. You and me, we’re tight. You ain’t gonna do nothin’ to me.Tahu: YOU WANNA BET, PUNK?!!?!Makuta: My ears hurt.Furno: See, if you were a Hero Factory hero, you could put him on mute.Tahu: ...Furno: I’m getting a very strange sense of déjà vu here.Makuta: Now that you mention it, so do I. You’re still lame though.Furno: Nope.aviTahu: SHUT UP AND LISTEN UP!Bulk: Excuse me Mister Tahu, but-Tahu: I THINK YOU ALL NEED TO LEARN A LESSON HERE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT SUN TZU DID?!Bulk: Who’s Sun Tzu?Furno: Is he a Bionicle? Because you Bionicles are awful.Makuta: Not Bionicles! Bionicles is a grammatically incorrect term, you lame hero!Tahu: HE USED HIS MONEY TO BUY TWO OF EVERY ANIMAL ON EARTH, AND THEN HE HERDED THEM ONTO A BOAT, AND THEN HE BEAT THE socks OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE.Furno: Ouch...Breez: That’s so cruel!Nex: I know, right? Why would anyone do that to an innocent animal?Breez: Oh Nex, I love you.Furno: Yuck! Romance! Ew! Get it away from me!Bulk: So immature.Nex: I agree.Furno: Shut up. I’m gonna pass this class.Tahu: FURNO! TO THE OFFICE!Furno: ... never mind.As Furno left, Makuta turned to Surge and frowned.Surge: What?Makuta: I feel like you should be dead.Surge: I should not!Bulk: I feel as if you should be dead too.Surge: That’s not nice! Tahu, they’re making death threats!Tahu: NO DEATH THREATS!Makuta: I’d just chuck him out the window. Like this!Makuta then chucked Sidorak out the window.Tahu: ...Makuta: ... uh... which floor are we on?Bulk: Floor 50 I think.Makuta: ...Surge: ...Tahu: ...Nex: Well then...Breez: That’s... not... that’s... very bad....Makuta: ...oops?Tahu: Minus five Hero Points Makuta.Makuta: Sigh. I’ll always be the villain.Bulk: No way. That wasn’t obvious from the start.Nex: Breez pointed it out first, so she’s smartest.Breez: I love you too Nex.Nex: Score 100 plus 5!Surge: Oh for crying out loud, please stop the romance!Nex: I think we should sing a song about how in love we are.Breez: That’s so sweet!Surge: Seriously. Don’t.Makuta: I’ll have to throw both of you out the window too if you sing a song. Just so you know.Bulk: We could lock them up in my portal.Makuta: You have a portal?!Bulk: Yeah. I got one of those limited 100 working Portal Guns last week.Makuta: I’ll buy it off you.Bulk: Nope.Makuta: Darn.Tahu: LISTEN UP!Makuta: Why?Tahu: ...Makuta: Um, I mean, of course! I’d love to listen up!Surge: Fail.Makuta: I seriously believe that you should be dead.Surge: That makes me sad face bro.Stringer: Yoooo Suuurrrrge, you’re like, tooootally sounding like me right now broooo...Surge: And so we now suffer him speaking.Tahu: I SAID LISTEN UP! IF I HAVE TO PULL OUT THE BURNMAD YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ENJOY IT!Makuta: Why do you always speak in caps lock?Tahu: BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT!Makuta: WELL I FEEL LIKE IT TOO!Tahu: NEVER SPEAK IN ALL CAPS!Makuta: WHY NOT?Surge: Ears... bleeding....Tahu: :burnmad:Makuta: AUGH MY FACE!Tahu: ...Makuta: AUGH MY NOSE! AUGH MY EYES!Tahu: ...Makuta: AUGH MY LIVER!Bulk: Nobody is going to laugh at anything you say, Makuta.Makuta: Darn.Tahu: BULK!Bulk: Sir! I mean, uh, yeah?Tahu: GIVE ME THREE HUNDRED PUSH-UPS!Bulk: I feel like the next thing I’m gonna say is gonna be along the lines of “I can only do five![/whinyvoice]” and then the next thing you’re gonna say is gonna be like “GET IN THE CORNER AND TRAIN UNTIL YOU CAN GIVE ME 800 PUSH-UPS!” and then I’m going to go and do that many push-ups somehow and find the time to grow a forest in my portal.Tahu: ...Bulk: Or not. It’s your choice. Seriously though, I can only do five push ups.Nex: Furno would have a field day with you.Surge: Nah. Evo would.Nex: Evo is too nice.Breez: No, he’s too quiet.Nex: Yeah, correction. Evo’s too quiet. Also, he never really pays attention to other people.Tahu: BULK! IN THE CORNER! I WANT YOU ABLE TO DO 1800 PUSH UPS BY TOMORROW!Bulk: What...!Tahu: Do it. Now.Bulk: Son of a Muaka, my life is over.Makuta chuckled as Bulk walked into the corner and began to slowly work on his first push up.Makuta: He’ll never be the same! Muahaha! I feel like breaking out the evil grin!Surge: Don’t. Tahu will just use the Burnmad again.Makuta: Yeah, good point. I won’t.Nex: Thank goodness.Tahu: LISTEN UP! TODAY’S HOMEWORK IS TO HAVE FIFTY REASONS WHY KILLING SOMEONE IS BAD!Nex: Ugh.Breez: I have ten thought up already!Nex: Inspiration strikes! I have twelve ready! Woot!Makuta: Man, I am going to be so bad at this... can they be reasons why killing someone is good?Tahu: ...Makuta: Never mind. Let’s uh, just forget that I uh... said that... or whatever. Yeah.Tahu: One last warning. You mention your cruel enjoyment of torturing people once more, I will throw you into the wig salon.Makuta: Oh dear lord please don’t. But I must clarify that I don’t actually enjoy torturing people, I just enjoy stripping them of their lives and sending them to The Void. Yeah.Tahu: ...Makuta: ...oops.Nex: Busted!Makuta: Crud.Bulk: Muscles... deflating...Breez: Ew!Much Later, the Wig Salon:Makuta: Sigh. I’m so bored.Weird Matoran Guy: Don’t be! I am very qualified to be fitting you vith zese vigs!Makuta: You own a Wig Salon and you can’t even pronounce “wig” correctly?Weird Matoran Guy: For ze millionth time, it is my accent! Gosh!Makuta: Hey man, I didn’t say anything before.Weird Matoran Guy: True, but I have had to point zat accent fact out at least fifty times today alone.Makuta: Ouch.Weird Matoran Guy: Ind- vat vas zat?Makuta: I didn’t understand a word of that sentence, but would you mind telling me why a portal is opening up on the single white panel in the room?Weird Matoran Guy: Zat is vat I just asked! Vat is zat?Makuta: Oh Mata-Nui why... this is gonna be a long day....To Be Continued!Hope you guys enjoyed thius first chapter! Expect Toa Zehvor MT with Chapter 2 soon, explaining why that portal is there!Also, the small print on the banners says this:FROM iBROW COMEDY PRODUCTIONS and OMEGA TURTLE STUDIOSSTARRING TAHU, WILLIAM FURNO, MAKUTA, PRIDAKA CLASS TALE OF GOOD (WHAT FAILURES) VS. EVIL (WIN!)WILL LAUGH AT AWESOMENESS OVERLOADSAlso, don't forget to select your favourite quote from the chapter, as it could make it into my signature!-ibrow

Edited by Kermit the Pyro

Furno: I’m getting a very strange sense of déjà vu here.* * * Makuta: Sigh. I’ll always be the villain.Bulk: No way. That wasn’t obvious from the start.* * *Bulk: Yeah. I got one of those limited 100 working Portal Guns last week.Makuta: I’ll buy it off you.* * *Makuta: Um, I mean, of course! I’d love to listen up!Surge: Fail.Makuta: I seriously believe that you should be dead.* * *Bulk: I feel like the next thing I’m gonna say is gonna be along the lines of “I can only do five![/whinyvoice]” and then the next thing you’re gonna say is gonna be like “GET IN THE CORNER AND TRAIN UNTIL YOU CAN GIVE ME 800 PUSH-UPS!” and then I’m going to go and do that many push-ups somehow and find the time to grow a forest in my portal.* * * Makuta: Oh dear lord please don’t. But I must clarify that I don’t actually enjoy torturing people, I just enjoy stripping them of their lives and sending them to The Void. Yeah.* * * Weird Matoran Guy: For ze millionth time, it is my accent! Gosh!

Epic parts for the win. The last one is a potential sig quote in my book.

Making fun of your own topic....…WIN!

It's fun, too.

Making fun of your own topic....…WIN!

Indeed it is.I shall have chapter 2 up tomorrow at the latest, potentially late today.-MT
Sweet.

Furno: I’m getting a very strange sense of déjà vu here.* * *Makuta: Sigh. I’ll always be the villain.Bulk: No way. That wasn’t obvious from the start.* * *Bulk: Yeah. I got one of those limited 100 working Portal Guns last week.Makuta: I’ll buy it off you.* * *Makuta: Um, I mean, of course! I’d love to listen up!Surge: Fail.Makuta: I seriously believe that you should be dead.* * *Bulk: I feel like the next thing I’m gonna say is gonna be along the lines of “I can only do five![/whinyvoice]” and then the next thing you’re gonna say is gonna be like “GET IN THE CORNER AND TRAIN UNTIL YOU CAN GIVE ME 800 PUSH-UPS!” and then I’m going to go and do that many push-ups somehow and find the time to grow a forest in my portal.* * *Makuta: Oh dear lord please don’t. But I must clarify that I don’t actually enjoy torturing people, I just enjoy stripping them of their lives and sending them to The Void. Yeah.* * *Weird Matoran Guy: For ze millionth time, it is my accent! Gosh!

Epic parts for the win. The last one is a potential sig quote in my book.
Line shall be stolen!I mean used.-ibrow

..... :superfunny:Yes, the Accent line is hilarious. I half expected this to be a completely different story, but you made it 20 times better by making fun of the first story. Awesome.

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

What a spoof. Especially when the spoofer is also the spoofed!

I see... Spoofception!-ibrow

How to Be a Villain

How to Be a Hero Sucks

Seinfeld is so much better -Pridak

Chapter 2

OTS and iBrow Comedy Productions

The next day, before class...

Makuta: Hey, Bulk.

Bulk: Yeah?

Makuta: You have the portal gun on you still, right?

Bulk: ...yeah...

Makuta: Can I-

Bulk: No.

Makuta: ...

Bulk: I'm not letting you touch this. Knowing all the things you've broken in the past...

Makuta: What have I broken?!

Bulk: ...seriously? Two tables in the classroom, Tahu's ruler, Furno's pencil, my kitten's food bowl...

Makuta: Ok, ok, ok. Fine.

Bulk: ...

Makuta: ...can you at least create a portal then?

Bulk: To where?

Makuta: Nowhere in particular. Just...I wanna see how it works, that's all.

Bulk: *sigh* Fine. If you'll shut up about my portal gun after this, yes, I'll create a portal.

Makuta: Yes!

Bulk: (pulls out his portal gun)

Makuta: ...oooooohh

Bulk: Ready?

Makuta: (nods)

Bulk: All right. Fire! (pulls the trigger)

Meanwhile, somewhere very far away...

Pridak: ...got any threes?

Brutaka: Nope. Go fish.

Pridak: ...freaking...(draws a card)

Brutaka: Got any queens?

Pridak: **** IT!! How are you so good at this?

Brutaka: Practice.

Pridak: ...how do you "practice" a game purely based on luck?

Brutaka: No, I mean, I practice mind reading. Not playing go fish.

Pridak: ...that's cheating...and cool at the same time.

Brutaka: Hey, you do what you have to to win-

Portal: (appears above Pridak and Brutaka)

Pridak: AAAAHHHH!!!! (gets sucked in)

Brutaka: PRIDAK!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!

(Brutaka leaps into the portal)

Brutaka: ...wait...why did I just risk my life to save Prida-

Portal: (closes)

Back in the hallways of hero school...

Pridak: ...ooooghh....

Makuta: ...who are THESE guys?

Brutaka: ...I am Brutaka, champion of Go Fish and traveler of many dimensions. This here is Pridak, unquestioned captain of the failboat and mayor of loserville.

Bulk: ...that was a really well done introduction.

Brutaka: Thank you. I recite it in front of my mirror every night before bed.

Pridak: (stands up) ...where....where are we?

Makuta: This is hero school.

Pridak: Hero school, huh?

Bulk: Yep! (grabs some things out of his locker) We're about to go to class with Professor Tahu.

Pridak: ...PROFESSOR Tahu? That loser's a teacher now?

Makuta: You know Tahu?

Pridak: You bet I do. Get in arguments with him all the time. He even hits me with a baseball bat occasionally.

Bulk and Makuta: ...

Brutaka: ...could there perhaps be a chance that these are two different Tahus we're thinking of here?

Bulk: Yeah. That must be it. There's no way our Tahu would hit anyone on the head with a baseball bat.

Makuta: What are you talking about? Tahu would beat the-

Bulk: (covers Makuta's mouth) Shutup.

Brutaka: ....well...could we go to class with you guys and at least find out what happens? Or what this Tahu is like?

Makuta: ...

Bulk: ...sure, I guess. I mean, what's the worse that could happen?

Pridak:

:evilgrin:

Bulk: ...what's with him?

Brutaka: Never ask that question.

Bulk: What?

Brutaka: "What's the worse that could happen?" Don't ask that.

Bulk: ...why not?

Brutaka: Because, inevitably, you will end up finding out what the worse that could happen is.

15 minutes later, in class...

Tahu: All right, losers! Time for your first lesson in this class! Today, you are going to learn how to fire a weapon!

Pridak: (pulls out a squid launcher)

Tahu: Learning to fire a weapon is one of the most important parts of your training, so I expect you to listen, and-

(A rubber squid flies out of nowhere and hits Tahu in the face)

*WHAP!!*

Tahu: ...WHO DID THAT?!? (whirls around)

(dead silence)

Tahu: ...right. Maybe everyone in this class needs to do some pushups, RIGHT BULK?!?

Tahu: You were supposed to be able to do 1800 pushups by today!! Well, can you-

(Tahu gets hit in the face with another rubber squid)

*WHAP!!*

Tahu: WHO KEEPS DOING THAT?!?!

Pridak: (giggles uncontrollably)

Tahu: (looks at Pridak) ...so...it was YOU! (walks away from Bulk)

Bulk: *whew*

Tahu: I didn't expect a new student to be making trouble so quickly!!!

Pridak: ...

Makuta: Clearly, you misjudged his capacity for trouble-making.

Tahu: (turns to Makuta) Did I ask for your opinion?

Makuta: Did I ask for your question about my opinion?

Tahu: ...

15 minutes later, in the principal's office...

Makuta: ...well...that was short.

Pridak: You think that was quick? Just wait until I show you my rapid fire Kanoka disk launcher!

Makuta: ...please...don't...or at least don't sit in the desk next to mine if you do.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

And now I get to have Makuta and Pridak plan their revenge. Muahaha!Must...resist urge... to... immediately... write chapter 3....-ibrow

WRITE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you be mad if I said that I already have it done, but am holding off until everyone has read Chapter 2?-ibrow

Cuer decided to help his old pal Nujanii and joined his weapons together with twilight energy and unleashed a powerful salvo of slashes into Vertak's chest.Great comedy iBrow and Toa Zehvor, I like how you made Makuta obsessed with getting Bulk's portal gun and Pridak obsessed with giving Tahu grey hair.

Brutaka: ...wait...why did I just risk my life to save Prida-

Makuta: Did I ask for your question about my opinion?

Brutaka: ...I am Brutaka, champion of Go Fish and traveler of many dimensions. This here is Pridak, unquestioned captain of the failboat and mayor of loserville.

Edited by MoC1: Technic Gladiator

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

And now I get to have Makuta and Pridak plan their revenge. Muahaha!Must...resist urge... to... immediately... write chapter 3....-ibrow

WRITE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you be mad if I said that I already have it done, but am holding off until everyone has read Chapter 2?-ibrow
no

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Here is Chapter 3, where we see lots of Pridak, Makuta and Surge and almost nothing of everybody else!Okay alright, we see Lance Valor and Tiribomba as well.EDIT: @Rocka's Bane: Not so sure on the Tuyet side of things. I suppose she could be a villain?How to Be a VillainWill Laugh at Awesomeness OverloadsChapter 3 – Bust Out of this JointOTS and iBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Office:Pridak: You wanna bust out of this joint?Makuta: ...not really, no.Pridak: You’re so lame. You know, where I come from, you’re actually- URK.Makuta: I don’t appreciate insults, okay?Pridak: ...got... it...Makuta released his grip on Pridak’s neck as the principal called them into his office.Lance Valor: Alright, I have a report here from Tahu saying that you two were disturbing his class.Pridak: You bet we were!Makuta: It’s all his fault sir, I promise. I just... uh... sort of... talked back. A little bit.Valor: Enough to be sent to the office.Makuta: Well, you know how Tahu can be....Pridak: Are you qualified for this job?Valor: What?Pridak: Do I need to repeat myself?Valor: I can see why Tahu sent you to the office.Makuta: *face palm*Pridak: Back me up Makuta! I’m serious. Are you qualified?Valor: Of course.Pridak: Awesome. Everything is going according to plan.Makuta: What plan?Pridak leaned over and whispered a plan into Makuta’s ear; Makuta barely managed to stop himself from using the evil grin.Valor: ...Makuta: I WILL BE ALL POWERFUL!Pridak: ...Makuta: Uh... oops.Valor: I’ll tell you what, Makuta. You can have fifty Hero Points if you tell me the foreign student’s secret plan.Pridak: Foreign? I’m not foreign!Valor: You’re from another dimension. Makuta?Makuta: You make a strong case sir. I think I’ll tell you the plan.Pridak: WHAT?!Makuta: Fifty Hero Points is half of one hundred Pridak. At one hundred, I can graduate from this place and be seen as a hero amongst the people.Pridak: Ew. Heroes suck.Makuta: YOU suck.Pridak: No! You suck!Makuta: You suck!Pridak: You-Valor: ENOUGH! MAKUTA! TELL ME THE PLAN!Makuta: Alright, it goes like this-Pridak: Don’t tell him! I’ll give you a space ship!Makuta: You make a strong case Pridak. I think I’ll side with you again.Valor: 100 Hero Points if you tell me.Makuta: Never mind, I’m siding with you Valor.Pridak: Wait! No!Makuta leaned over and whispered the plan into Valor’s ear. Valor nodded and Makuta sat back down.Makuta: Phew! I’m so glad to finally get that weight off my chest!Pridak: This place sucks.Valor: Alright Makuta, here’s a form... just sign here... and there! You’ve graduated!Makuta: Awesome.Valor: Now, I think I might be able to help you two out with getting the space ship.Pridak: Awesome! Wait, what?Valor: I know a guy who can get you a space ship.Makuta: This is going to be wicked.Pridak: I don’t trust this guy.Makuta: He’s a hero. Heroes never lie.Pridak: ...Makuta: Oh wait. That means I’m not allowed lying anymore. Well, so long form!And Makuta ripped the form up.Valor: ...you’ll have to remain as a student here, Makuta.Makuta: Darn it.Valor: However, I’ll write the two of you an excuse and you can go to the Wig Salon; see the Matoran who owns the shop-Makuta: Mata-Nui why do you do this to me?!Valor: -and he’ll hook you up.Pridak: Awesome! Come on you lame Makuta! We have a salon to destroy!Makuta: I think he meant visit it, not destroy it.Pridak: Of course, but where’s the fun in that?Makuta: It’s gonna be a long day....Tahu’s Classroom:Surge: Hey Tahu, can I go to the washroom?Tahu: NO!Surge: Can I get a drink?Tahu: That depends. Do you have Hero Points to spend?Surge: ...sigh. Yes.Tahu: Alright, minus five and you can go!Surge: I don’t feel like a school based on teaching us how to be a hero should be this corrupt, but whatever.In the hallway, Surge was bowled over by Makuta and Pridak, neither of whom stopped to see who it was they were now dragging down the hallway.Surge: HELP! I’M BEING KIDNAPPED!Makuta: Oh, hello Surge!Surge: HELP ME! SOMEBODY!Makuta: Oh hush, we all know you’re supposed to be dead anyway.Surge: THEY’RE GONNA KILL ME! HELP!Pridak and Makuta came to a stop, Surge hanging limp between them.Pridak: Shut him up!Makuta: How? I don’t have a frying pan!Vezon: I do!WHAM!Surge: OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!WHAM!Surge: STOP IT!Vezon: Get knocked out!WHAM!Surge: Bleagh...Vezon: Success!Pridak: Away with you! *kick*Vezon: My knee!Makuta: Bop!Vezon: My spleen...Makuta: Okay, we can go. Should we bring Surge?Pridak: Why not? We might need a sacrifice.Later On, at the Wig Salon:Makuta: I’m back.Weird Matoran Guy: Hello again!Pridak: You know this chump?Makuta: Yeah. Usually Tahu sends me here instead of to the principal’s office.Pridak shuddered at the thought while Surge woke up.Surge: ...where am I...?Weird Matoran Guy: You are at ze Vig Salon!Surge: What’s a... German... Matoran doing... here....Weird Matoran Guy: Finally! Somebody who know of my heritage!Pridak: This guy is kinda creepy.Makuta: Yeah.Surge: I know you... you’re... your name is... Tiribomba...Tiribomba: Indeed it is! Zank you for noticing!Makuta: Why didn’t you tell me your name?Tiribomba: Vell, I zought you knew it after you have been in here so much.Makuta: Nope.Tiribomba: Oh vell. Vat vas it you vere here for?Makuta: I seriously can’t understand a word you’re saying.Surge: He asked what we’re here for.Pridak: Valor sent us here. Said you could get us a space ship.Tiribomba: Yes! I have vone of zose Portal Guns, so zust give me a minute and I vill steal you vone from another dimension.Pridak: I like this Tiribomba character more than the two of you combined.Surge: That’s just great.Makuta: Unfortunately for you Pridak, if I felt like it I could snap those limbs of your in 730 different ways before you could blink, and we need Surge to translate.Surge: Even better.Pridak: I think this Tiribomba character might be useful.Makuta: I agree. He has a Portal Gun.Tiriboomba: Alright, I am back! Zust outside ze door!Pridak: I think I’ve died and gone to heaven.Makuta: I can safely tell you that you haven’t; the only place after death is The Void. I think Surge belongs there.Surge: Subtle, but I still know that you’re saying I need to be killed.Makuta: darn.Tiribomba: I zust had a great idea!Pridak: Ugh.Tiribomba: I vill come vith you! After all, vat is ze vorst zing zat could happen?Makuta: ...Surge: He said “what is the worst thing that could happen if I come with you?”.Makuta: Oh. Absolutely!Pridak: This is going to be very fun... :evilgrin:Makuta: Muahaha! Evil grin time! :evilgrin:Surge: Where’s Tahu when you need him?To Be Continued.Don't forget to pick your favourite quotes! One line quotes are best for the signature!-ibrow

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

Woah. What's the worst that could happen? Maybe the german matoran beating up both Pridak and Makuta?Also I think Valor let them get the ship and all just to cause a crisis. Why?1) Perhaps as a test for some students2) Or maybe so that he can spectacularly defeat them and get himself a raise.

Woah. What's the worst that could happen? Maybe the german matoran beating up both Pridak and Makuta?Also I think Valor let them get the ship and all just to cause a crisis. Why?1) Perhaps as a test for some students2) Or maybe so that he can spectacularly defeat them and get himself a raise.

Valor: I’ll tell you what, Makuta. You can have fifty Hero Points if you tell me the foreign student’s secret plan.

This is a great line because it's another bribe. By the way, is "How to be a Hero" over?
No, How to Be a Hero, How to Be a Villain, and Tahu vs. Tahu will all be running side-by-side. How to Be a Hero Chapter 11 will be written and posted tomorrow, and it will be slightly Valentines Day themed. Ah, Makuta and his being bribed.

Surge: He said “what is the worst thing that could happen if I come with you?”.

Best part. Because there are definally bad things that could happen. :PZakaro
Indeed there are, and indeed they will. [/spoiler?]-ibrow

How to Be a VillainTiribomba's accent is really hard to pull offChapter 4 – How to Plan a RobberyOTS and iBrow Comedy Productions

Back in the classroom...Tahu: And that is how you dramatically quote courageous lines to a villain in the face of terrible odds. Questions?Bulk: (raises his hand)Tahu: Yes, Bulk?Bulk: Can I go get a drink of water?Tahu: *sigh* Any questions relating to the material I just taught?Bulk: I'm really thirsty.Tahu: ...any at all?Bulk: Like really, really, really-Tahu: FINE! YOU CAN GO GET YOUR STUPID WATER ALREADY!!Bulk: Yay!Tahu: ...wait a minute.Bulk: ...what?Tahu: Didn't Surge go out to get water a few minutes ago?Breez: Yeah, he did.Tahu: ...what's taking him so long to get back?Brutaka: He's Surge. What else did you expect?Tahu: You've only been here for two classes! How would you know Surge's personality?Brutaka: Well, I mean, I would expect that from the Surge that I know. Maybe your's is different.Tahu: ...Bulk: How about this: I'll go get water, and find Surge and bring him back. Ok?Tahu: Ooohhhhh no you don't. I know what you're thinking.Bulk: ...that I'm really thirsty?Tahu: You're just looking for an opportunity to sneak out like he did!Bulk: ...Tahu: No. Instead, I think I'll go with you. I want to be able to find them myself.Bulk: Do I get water then?Tahu: ...yes. You get water. Now come on.(Tahu and Bulk exit the room to being their search for Surge...and a water fountain)Brutaka: ...Nex: ...Breez: ...PARTY!!!!!!Meanwhile, back at the Wig Salon...Makuta: All right. Time to decide what to do with our spaceship.Pridak: I am in favor of robbing an ice cream store.Tiribomba: I am somevat unsure of the safety of zis plan.Pridak: What? Why?Tiribomba: It vould appear zat ze entire police force vill be celebrating at ze local ice cream store today.Makuta: What did he even say?Surge: The entire police force will be celebrating at the ice cream store today.Makuta: ...Pridak: Well...looks like we can't rob that then. How about a bakery?Tiribomba: Ze bakery vill be guarded today as vell.Makuta: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SPEAK FREAKING ENGLISH ALREADY?!?!Surge: He is. It's just with a Russian accent.Makuta: Oh. WHY CAN'T YOU BE LESS RUSSIAN THEN?!?Tiribomba: I aporogize vor my famivy's line of zescent!Makuta: Forget it.Surge: He said that the bakery would be guarded today as well.Pridak: What? Is every stupid food place in this entire area guarded?Maktua: ...hey, Pridak.Pridak: What?Makuta: What if...instead of attacking a food shop...we got some payback on Tahu?Pridak: ...what do you mean?Makuta: (whispers in Pridak's ear)Surge: ...Pridak: ...oh, YES!!! THAT IS A WONDERFUL PLAN!! :evilgrin:Tiribomba: Zat face is zarting to scare me.-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I can tell the collabroration between these two comedy writers is a synergistic interaction. Although when I heard the name at first I thought this was going to be Makuta's school of villainy, but this is even better.

Brutaka: Because, inevitably, you will end up finding out what the worse that could happen is.

Makuta: How? I don’t have a frying pan!Vezon: I do!WHAM!* * *Surge: Where’s Tahu when you need him?

Tahu: No. Instead, I think I'll go with you. I want to be able to find them myself.Bulk: Do I get water then?Tahu: ...yes. You get water. Now come on.(Tahu and Bulk exit the room to being their search for Surge...and a water fountain)Brutaka: ...Nex: ...Breez: ...PARTY!!!!!!

I cannot resist pointing out the best parts. Top=sig quote, if you all are still doing that. :shrugs:Got to love the spaceship and Lord Valor the Principal. Although him as a Bionicle character does not ring a bell; are you referring to something else, or just made him up because he is awesome?

• 1 month later...

How to Be a VillainYou All Must Eat the Potatoes!!Chapter 5OTS and iBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Space Ship:Surge: I must say this place is pretty cool.Makuta: And huge!Pridak: That’s what she said!Makuta: ...Pridak: What? U dumb bro?Makuta: If you insist on continuing these rather un-humorous jokes, I will be forced to shut your mouth permanently.Pridak: Is that a threat?Makuta: Yes.Tiribomba: Zis place is amazing!Pridak: What?Surge: Ugh... he said this place is amazing.Tiribomba: It is so much huger-Makuta: Not a real word!Tiribomba: On ze inside zan ze outside!Pridak: ...Surge: I am not translating every single thing the German Matoran says to you guys. The accent isn’t that hard to understand.Makuta: It is so!Surge: Very vell zen. I shall start speaking in a German accent also.Pridak: Curses! Surge is speaking gibberish! Perhaps we should kill him now?Makuta: Well, he is supposed to be dead...Surge: Alright! Never mind, I’ll talk normally!Makuta: Sigh. So disappointing.Pridak: What say we move on and find the cockpit so as to actually fly this ship?Makuta: Sounds like a good plan.???: BUH!!!!!!!!!!!!Tiribomba: Vat ze heck vas zat?!Surge: What the heck was that?!Makuta: WHO DARES SNEAK INTO MY SPACE SHIP?!Pridak: Um... you might... might want to um... not... yell at... whoever it is....Makuta: Nonsense! FOOL! SHOW YOURSELF TO THE MIGHT MAKUTA!???: BUH!!!!!Makuta: STOP SAYING BUH AND SHOW YOURSELF!???: I WILL BUH EAT YOU!!!Makuta: I DOUBT THAT YOU SLIMY LOSER TURTLE!Pridak: We are so screwed.Out of the darkness of a hallway that for some reason wasn’t lit up a shape came barreling.Surge: That thing is massive!Pridak: Please don’t call him a thing!Tiribomba: Vat is it?Pridak: Don’t call him an “it” either!Makuta: HA! YOU PUNY LOSER! YOU’RE SO COWARDLY!???: OMEGA TURTLE IS GOING TO BUG EAT YOU NOW!!Makuta: Omega what?Pridak: OH GOD! AH-ACK, LET ME GO YOU BLUE MENACE!Surge: No way man! If I die, you die!Pridak: Please-hurk-you don’t understand, that’s Omega Turtle!Surge: Omega what?Omega Turtle: I AM OMEGA TURTLE!Tiribomba: In ze name of Notch! Run for your lives!Makuta grabbed Tiribomba in his left hand.Makuta: Nobody runs! Come you silly turtle! I will beat you with one hand tied up with this Matoran!Omega Turtle: SAY GOODBYE YOU BUH STUPID MAKUTA! *Chomp*Surge screamed and let Pridak go. Pridak proceeded to collapse on the floor and curl up into the fetal position.Omega Turtle: That was buh gross. I’m never eating a buh Makuta again.Makuta: Let me out of your belly!Omega Turtle: No.Tiribomba: How about me? I vas not saying or doing anyzing!Omega Turtle: Also buh no.Surge: Why do you keep saying “buh”?Pridak: Don’t say anything about it!Surge: Why? Is it a speech impediment?Omega Turtle: Are you saying I have a buh speech problem?Surge: ... uh....Omega Turtle: Think very buh carefully.Surge: No! Not at all! I most definitely WAS NOT insulting you in any way!Omega Turtle: I don’t like your buh sarcasm. *Chomp*Surge: Oh come on!Pridak: Huzzah! I’m still alive!Omega Turtle: Not for long. You cheated during buh Go Fish. *Chomp*Pridak: Argh!Later on, in the Cockpit:Omega Turtle: Alright, we can buh go.???: Where would the prisoners be?Omega Turtle: In my buh belly.Surge: Please, let me out!??? 2: Shut up! Very good Omega Turtle. Take zem to ze jail cells in Sector 7 please.???: I hate that I’m the only guy in our organization that doesn’t have a German accent except for the boss.Tiribomba: Vait a moment, I know you two!??? 2: Shut him up! Turtle, spit him out!Omega Turtle thus spit out Tiribomba.Tiribomba: I DO know both of you!??? 2: Don’t say anying! Ve must remain unknown!Tiribomba: Vy, are ve bad guys now????: Yes.Omega Turtle: Can I buh leave???? 3: Yes, you can “buh leave”.Omega Turtle: Someday I’m gonna buh eat you for making fun of me all the time.??? 3: Somehow you fail to scare you. Take zem to ze prison now.Omega Turtle: Whatever.Once Omega Turtle had left, the second figure turned to a communication screen on which an enormous shadow appeared. Had anyone that didn’t have a German accent (minus the first figure) been in the room, they would have instantly realized that he was the boss.The Boss: What is your status, Xanthium???? 2: Ve have ze Omega Turtle under our control sir and have captured ze beings Pridak, Makuta, and Surge. Also, ve found Tiribomba.Tiribomba: Hola!The Boss: I thought he was German.Tiribomba: I am!The Boss: Whatever. Xanthium, I’m delaying your return to the ORIGIN for the time being. You’re to move into orbit around your current planet and observe the Hero school located in the city the ship is parked in. Within the week my agent planted there should contact you.??? 2: Very vell sir.The Boss: Has anyone you’ve captured realized my true identity???? 2: No sir!The Boss: Good. Do not be speaking about my name unless you are within the ORIGIN. I do not need my true enemies to discover where I am. You have your orders. Am I understood???? 1,2, and 3: Yes sir!The Boss: Don’t let me down. I shall contact you again in the next few days.As the screen faded off again, the third figure let out a barking maniacal laugh.??? 3: Muahaha!To Be Continued.

Makuta: If you insist on continuing these rather un-humorous jokes, I will be forced to shut your mouth permanently.Pridak: Is that a threat?

No. It's a hope for the future.

Omega Turtle: Not for long. You cheated during buh Go Fish. *Chomp*Pridak: Argh!

Just wait until he finds out what Pridak did to Tahu Nuva's beautiful glass window.[/reference]

The Boss: Good. Do not be speaking about my name unless you are within the ORIGIN. I do not need my true enemies to discover where I am. You have your orders. Am I understood?

I'm pretty sure this guy could use a few hints from Ninetails about hiding a base.Good chappy, iBrow. Will get the next one up relatively soon.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Makuta: If you insist on continuing these rather un-humorous jokes, I will be forced to shut your mouth permanently.Pridak: Is that a threat?

No. It's a hope for the future.

Omega Turtle: Not for long. You cheated during buh Go Fish. *Chomp*Pridak: Argh!

Just wait until he finds out what Pridak did to Tahu Nuva's beautiful glass window.[/reference]

The Boss: Good. Do not be speaking about my name unless you are within the ORIGIN. I do not need my true enemies to discover where I am. You have your orders. Am I understood?

I'm pretty sure this guy could use a few hints from Ninetails about hiding a base.Good chappy, iBrow. Will get the next one up relatively soon.-MT
But not too soon, right? Because if you do that means I have to write another chapter sooner. :P

Tiribomba: In ze name of Notch! Run for your lives!

Yogscast quote
Hey, what can I say? Referencing things is fun.-ibrow

Even you iBrow Kermit must use a German accent!How did they not recognize Omega Turtle as soon as he said "Buh"? That alone narrowed it down as to who it could be considerably...MTL

Never say that one of iBrow's comedies is dead. :) I suppose I encouraged you. Now on to the epic parts:

Makuta: Well, he is supposed to be dead...Surge: Alright! Never mind, I’ll talk normally!Makuta: Sigh. So disappointing.Pridak: What say we move on and find the cockpit so as to actually fly this ship?Makuta: Sounds like a good plan.* * * Makuta: WHO DARES SNEAK INTO MY SPACE SHIP?!Pridak: Um... you might... might want to um... not... yell at... whoever it is....Makuta: Nonsense! FOOL! SHOW YOURSELF TO THE MIGHT MAKUTA!

Ugh. I assume it is the MIGHTY MAKUTA, no?

Makuta grabbed Tiribomba in his left hand.Makuta: Nobody runs! Come you silly turtle! I will beat you with one hand tied up with this Matoran!* * *Omega Turtle: That was buh gross. I’m never eating a buh Makuta again.* * * Omega Turtle: Not for long. You cheated during buh Go Fish. *Chomp** * * ??? 2: Ve have ze Omega Turtle under our control sir and have captured ze beings Pridak, Makuta, and Surge. Also, ve found Tiribomba.Tiribomba: Hola!The Boss: I thought he was German.Tiribomba: I am!

It looks like the instructor for the How To be A Villain course is Tribomba. Second from the bottom = possible sig quote?

Even you iBrow Kermit must use a German accent!How did they not recognize Omega Turtle as soon as he said "Buh"? That alone narrowed it down as to who it could be considerably...MTL

I think Kermit might be a good villain to include in the organization from A2, so thank you. Expect him in Chapter 7.

Never say that one of iBrow's comedies is dead. :) I suppose I encouraged you.Now on to the epic parts:

Makuta: Well, he is supposed to be dead...Surge: Alright! Never mind, I’ll talk normally!Makuta: Sigh. So disappointing.Pridak: What say we move on and find the cockpit so as to actually fly this ship?Makuta: Sounds like a good plan.* * *Makuta: WHO DARES SNEAK INTO MY SPACE SHIP?!Pridak: Um... you might... might want to um... not... yell at... whoever it is....Makuta: Nonsense! FOOL! SHOW YOURSELF TO THE MIGHT MAKUTA!

Makuta grabbed Tiribomba in his left hand.Makuta: Nobody runs! Come you silly turtle! I will beat you with one hand tied up with this Matoran!* * *Omega Turtle: That was buh gross. I’m never eating a buh Makuta again.* * *Omega Turtle: Not for long. You cheated during buh Go Fish. *Chomp** * *??? 2: Ve have ze Omega Turtle under our control sir and have captured ze beings Pridak, Makuta, and Surge. Also, ve found Tiribomba.Tiribomba: Hola!The Boss: I thought he was German.Tiribomba: I am!

It looks like the instructor for the How To be A Villain course is Tribomba. Second from the bottom = possible sig quote?
I did actually intend to update it this week, but your comment prompted me to update it yesterday rather than on Saturday as intended. :P Also, fpr siggy do you mean the Go Fish quote or the boss line about Tiribomba being German?And yes, that is an error. There's a whole wack of them in there- I'd be getting about 4/10 on one my own CCC reviews for this chapter in spelling and grammar.-ibrow

I think Kermit might be a good villain to include in the organization from A2, so thank you. Expect him in Chapter 7.

Never say that one of iBrow's comedies is dead. :) I suppose I encouraged you.Now on to the epic parts:

Makuta: Well, he is supposed to be dead...Surge: Alright! Never mind, I’ll talk normally!Makuta: Sigh. So disappointing.Pridak: What say we move on and find the cockpit so as to actually fly this ship?Makuta: Sounds like a good plan.* * *Makuta: WHO DARES SNEAK INTO MY SPACE SHIP?!Pridak: Um... you might... might want to um... not... yell at... whoever it is....Makuta: Nonsense! FOOL! SHOW YOURSELF TO THE MIGHT MAKUTA!

Makuta grabbed Tiribomba in his left hand.Makuta: Nobody runs! Come you silly turtle! I will beat you with one hand tied up with this Matoran!* * *Omega Turtle: That was buh gross. I’m never eating a buh Makuta again.* * *Omega Turtle: Not for long. You cheated during buh Go Fish. *Chomp** * *??? 2: Ve have ze Omega Turtle under our control sir and have captured ze beings Pridak, Makuta, and Surge. Also, ve found Tiribomba.Tiribomba: Hola!The Boss: I thought he was German.Tiribomba: I am!

I did actually intend to update it this week, but your comment prompted me to update it yesterday rather than on Saturday as intended. :P Also, fpr siggy do you mean the Go Fish quote or the boss line about Tiribomba being German?And yes, that is an error. There's a whole wack of them in there- I'd be getting about 4/10 on one my own CCC reviews for this chapter in spelling and grammar.-ibrow
The Go Fish line. Sorry - I should have been more clear.