Let's Try And Get The Missing Heroes Made As Sets!

I saw this on LEGO Cuusoo: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/8220Tired of Furno .0 this, and Stormer .0 that? Want to see some new and familiar faces? Want to see Hero Factory characters finally get a set? So what do you say folks? Do you want to see the missing Heroes get made as canister sets? Thresher, Rocka 2.0, Bulk 2.0, Stringer 2.0, and the legendary leader of the Hero Recon Team, Merrick Fortis (2.0). Sure, Rocka, Bulk, and Stringer have had sets before, but what about Fortis and Thresher? What about Von Ness? Should we support the above idea submission, or should we make our own Cuusoo idea submission that adds in Von Ness to make this a grouping of 6 sets? Would you buy any of these 6 heroes if they were made as $8 canister or $13 box sized sets? Would you want a Merrick Fortis 3.0 set as well?10,000 supporters will get these guys pushed into the review stage. If it passes that stage, then it will go into the product stage.If it can work for Minecraft, it could work for LEGO's own Hero Factory.

I just put my vote in.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

I'm voting for this. Thresher is, in my mind, an unsung hero. (No pun on 'Hero' intended)

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Well, if it was Thresher, it wouldn't be the original form, it would be an updated version with the new building style.Essentially, this doesn't really amount to much more than "I want new parts", and is yet another tragic misuse of cuusoo.

I think this topic is as counterintuitive as the one asking which BIONICLE characters should be made as sets. First of all, I have nothing against Furno and the others, and would rather Hero Factory stayed to its main cast of characters than leave them to the dust. Secondly, none of the characters listed are at all essential. Thirdly, I'd prefer some characters were left to the imaginations of fans, so that they could be realized in the form of MOCs. Fourth, as has been mentioned before, this isn't really in the spirit of Cuusoo. Cuusoo is about your own original ideas be made as sets. This mainly takes previously-seen characters and petitions LEGO to go back to these ideas of theirs, which they never intended to be sets, and release them as sets.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I don't have any really strong objections to this Cuusoo proposal other than that I find it unnecessary. To be perfectly honest, I don't care that much if we get a Bulk 2.0, Stringer 2.0, or Rocka 2.0 set, much less a Thresher set. As far as I'm concerned, that would be taking a step backwards, design-wise. I'd much rather see sets of characters with continuing relevance like Professor Nathaniel Zib or Akiyama Makuro.

I don't have an account there and don't really want to be bothered to sign up. I would have voted, but only because I could, not because I particularly care. The thing is, these characters were created as the fairly loose plot of Hero Factory demanded. Thresher was only around because the story required a character for Stormer's team leader so he could die (Shutupshutupshutup, he's dead, that at least gives Von Nebula SOME excuse), and Merrick Fortis existed just to advertise the Recon system. Bulk, Stringer and Rocka 2.0 sets would be a little unnecessary, given that design is now outdated, and the three were unrequired at the time. Creating sets for unessential characters and outdated designs just seems counter-productive and besides a special edition, wouldn't even have a reason to be released.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Technically, Fortis COULD be made as a set. I'm not putting my vote in unless Thresher is 4.0. So yeah, I'll vote, I guess :P But let's see Breez, Surge, and Evo 3.0!

Fortis has been a set. Twice. See, he was a starter model on Design by Me in both his 2.0 and 3.0 forms, each of which could then be purchased through the service.And like others have said, it would be silly for LEGO to release sets that would have no bearing on current story. I had my fill of time jumps in BIONICLE, and would like Hero Factory to move steadily forward, as it has been doing.

The thing is with Hero Factory Lego could just put out a bucket of bones and armor in different sizes and colors, and call it the Hero Recon booster box or something. If they include 2.0, 3.0 and breakout parts in new colors it could be just as good as this cuusoo idea, may even better.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

The thing is with Hero Factory Lego could just put out a bucket of bones and armor in different sizes and colors, and call it the Hero Recon booster box or something. If they include 2.0, 3.0 and breakout parts in new colors it could be just as good as this cuusoo idea, may even better.

^^this^^ sort of like the 500 piece Bionicle jar/tub/thingy

picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=352

It'd be cool to get something like this, but I think it'd be setting our hopes too high to hope for new colors of molds. The BIONICLE ones, after all, mostly compiled overstock parts from the previous wave. Perhaps such a set would include one or two uniquely-colored parts, as a buyer's incentive, but that's the most we could expect from such a deal.

It'd be cool to get something like this, but I think it'd be setting our hopes too high to hope for new colors of molds. The BIONICLE ones, after all, mostly compiled overstock parts from the previous wave. Perhaps such a set would include one or two uniquely-colored parts, as a buyer's incentive, but that's the most we could expect from such a deal.
Not really Lego makes stuff like this all the time for system and dulpo. It would just be a matter of devoting some time in the factory to making black silver and gold 2.0 helmets (as an example) however that would meen less time to make the parst that go in to the sets witch means fewer sets in the long run.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.