Check that... Seems there's a second conquest game mode for 360 that has larger maps. The second mode had F-35s, Helos, and Flankers... But it was weird. The server chose that map first, then the next round was a tiny oman. What's up with that? I didn't see a second conquest mode option?Anyway... It's redeemed my view of the 360 version. NOOOOOW It's really fun.Unlocked some classics... Famas from Euroforce and L96 from BF2:Special Forces/2nd tier BF2 unlock.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Check that... Seems there's a second conquest game mode for 360 that has larger maps. The second mode had F-35s, Helos, and Flankers... But it was weird. The server chose that map first, then the next round was a tiny oman. What's up with that? I didn't see a second conquest mode option?

Conquest assualt is the land part of the map, and no air vehicles, i dont like it since theres a chance youll play it instead of regular conquest.~Ptoly

I've watched my dad play Battefield: Bad Company 2. It looks awesome; I especially like how all the characters have distinct personalities, and their byplay is fun to watch and listen to. Sadly, I'm not allowed to play the game until I'm seventeen. D:

Edited by Legolover-361

Do you guys reckon it's worth getting 2142 at this point? I found it for a fairly good price, but I'm not sure if there's still any point in getting it.It is the one Battlefield that I still want to try, but I'm guessing there's not many people still playing and I would expect DICE to be working on 2143...

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Do you guys reckon it's worth getting 2142 at this point? I found it for a fairly good price, but I'm not sure if there's still any point in getting it.It is the one Battlefield that I still want to try, but I'm guessing there's not many people still playing and I would expect DICE to be working on 2143...

There are rumors of a 2143, a hidden "easter egg" on the new Wake Island map.http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/12/19/dice-hint-at-battlefield-2143-with-another-wake-island-easter-egg/if it really is true, I think it would be amazing. now with the tech they have with the Frostbite 2 engine... Gosh I would love to play Titan mode again :D

There are rumors of a 2143, a hidden "easter egg" on the new Wake Island map.http://www.pcgamer.c...and-easter-egg/if it really is true, I think it would be amazing. now with the tech they have with the Frostbite 2 engine... Gosh I would love to play Titan mode again :biggrin:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. Would make sense too, it's the only one they haven't brought back yet.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

I dunno.Personally, I'm loving the increase in damage to the guided Missiles on jets...G3 with Foregrip and heavy barrel is a VEEEEERY broken gun. I went into a hallway, and killed 40 guys in a round with one. I've never had that level of success before with a rifle... Normally, if I camp, I'm killed by M416 or Famas Rifles, even if I pull the trigger at the same time... *Does some weapon damage/range research*Working on unlocking the L-85 and PP-19 right now.

Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years

Research won't really do any good because if they even tried to make them completely accurate to the originals the game wouldn't work (and such is why you should play Project Reality). But at least there is some semblance of accuracy compared to others...

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

I dunno.Personally, I'm loving the increase in damage to the guided Missiles on jets...G3 with Foregrip and heavy barrel is a VEEEEERY broken gun. I went into a hallway, and killed 40 guys in a round with one. I've never had that level of success before with a rifle... Normally, if I camp, I'm killed by M416 or Famas Rifles, even if I pull the trigger at the same time... *Does some weapon damage/range research*Working on unlocking the L-85 and PP-19 right now.

Being a major jet pilot, i hate the increased damage, especcially when it kills me but hardly damages the jet its self. I love the G3, its AMAZING, I just dont like the small clip it has, that tends to be my downfall in games, so i started using the AEK. Oh, and the L85 is a pretty awesome gun, get RDS or holo, and its a near perfect weapon in my opinion.~Ptoly

Being a major jet pilot, i hate the increased damage, especcially when it kills me but hardly damages the jet its self. I love the G3, its AMAZING, I just dont like the small clip it has, that tends to be my downfall in games, so i started using the AEK. Oh, and the L85 is a pretty awesome gun, get RDS or holo, and its a near perfect weapon in my opinion.~Ptoly
At first I thought you wrote "Being a REAL jet pilot" lolLoving B2K.Speaking of which, this topic made me want to play :P

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having issues with getting sniped out of a jet with Stingers? They keep killing me, but leave the jet unharmed. Is this some glitch, or just shoddy programming? Likewise, I'm getting infuriated with the system that spawns you on the jet off the map, but if someone clicks before you, you get put in a small "Safe area" that doesn't connect to the main map... and the only way out is suicide. >.<I just made my two most epic shots ever. Last night, I was on Kharg Island, parked right next to the defender's guard tower on the beach. I was trying to hit the carrier, and managed to peg the Viper on the deck with the main cannon and get a double kill. I also hit a Viper with an RPG by leading it's flight path by quite a bit.