I'm mad because I can't get my joystick controls inverted for jets, but it's fine for helicopters. I'll probably do a more in-depth examination tomorrow.So the first time I tried flying a jet (F-18) I pulled back on the stick to pull up off the carrier deck, but instead it went nose-down and the jet exploded at the end of the deck.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

I played most of the campaign through yesterday, and I loved playing Night Shift, but, there was a glitch where I turn to the Osprey and it's just a pure white screen. I got over that though. And I loved using the sniper rifles in the game, Night Shift is probably my most favorite level in the whole game. I haven't tried multiplayer yet, for obvious reasons.

I played most of the campaign through yesterday, and I loved playing Night Shift, but, there was a glitch where I turn to the Osprey and it's just a pure white screen. I got over that though. And I loved using the sniper rifles in the game, Night Shift is probably my most favorite level in the whole game. I haven't tried multiplayer yet, for obvious reasons.

AAAAAGH! I hate Night Shift. I kept dying trying to get to the osprey. And you know what? I wasn't amused when they physically blocked me from getting in for another 15 seconds. I had to Bunny Hop to survive.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Well, I just got Battlefield 1943 and having I'm some trouble with the aircraft. Any advice on how to bomb targets? Because even if I get close to an enemy base, I can't hit the broadside of a barn,

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Well, I just got Battlefield 1943 and having I'm some trouble with the aircraft. Any advice on how to bomb targets? Because even if I get close to an enemy base, I can't hit the broadside of a barn,

You have to deploy your bombs about a second or two before your targets, maybe 3 for safety. Otherwise, they'll fly past target. It's heartpounding seeing bombs fall and rush past your head, only to miss.

Undergoing Renovations...

I'm not allowed to get BF3. CURSE YOU PARENTAL LAWS OF THE HOUSEHOLD!! But what I know is the SP isn't anything special. DX

It's actually pretty well done. I don't see what the complaints are about. I felt emotionally attached to the characters... and the acting was decent. Ending was.... strange... but it was interesting to see who was really telling the story.

Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years

I haven't played Recon much, but the SKS is pretty cool. I like to use it without any optics because it reminds me of usig a classic wooden SKS as a Chechen medic in Project Reality.I'm psyched about unlocking the PKP (4500 points left), but I have never seen anyone use it so I assume most people think it sucks?I also plan on some co-op grinding this weekend so I can at least get close to unlocking the G3 (the best gun ever).

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

I'm currently trying to unlock gear for the KH2002. Feels like the BR55 from Halo.... I just wish I could get something better than ironsights!

• 2 weeks later...

Found that the A-91 is a great Carbine. Feels like a fully Auto version of the KH 2002, but has higher stopping power and accuracy, and the Iron Sight is probably the best in the game so far. (I actually use that more than a scope, oddly enough.Unlocked the MAV... It's quite amusing when you turn it into a flying lawnmower.

I honestly liked the MP7. A lot.The extended magazine just made it much more manageable.Also I'm fairly certain that console players can access Battlelog so one of you console players should go test that.

Edited by Revolutionary Saint Kothra
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

I honestly liked the MP7. A lot.The extended magazine just made it much more manageable.Also I'm fairly certain that console players can access Battlelog so one of you console players should go test that.

Oh, I like the MP-7, but it lacks stopping power. I swear, the PP-2000 has more power... With the MP, I'll use an entire clip trying to kill one guy. Best part? I fired 8 rounds into the face of one dude, and he killed me with a SCAR in 2 shots 2 seconds afters I opened up. >.<

I've been playing Battlefield 3 in my friend's dorm on his xbox and I gotta say I love this game. Rushing with the shotgun is great fun, although it sometimes fails me in close range situations. We are still eight levels away from the M1014 and we rank up slowly but its an amazingly good time and the way we play the game always creates a lot of laughs, no matter our score. I am currently enjoying it more than MW3, and this is coming from a long time Cod fan.

Edited by Leada

27823982019_d53174fab1_b.jpg

aye, you wouldn't happen to have a strategy for leveling up faster? me and friend only seem to average 1500 points per Rush game because our primary objective is having fun. However, he really wants his mortars and I really want my proper dosage of shotgun surprise.

Edited by Leada

27823982019_d53174fab1_b.jpg

For rush, try to do more M-COM attacking/defending. Succesfully blowing a station gives you 500 points, and just simply arming one gives you about 200.And do a lot more reviving/resupplying/healing/spotting/suppressing/repairing/etc.There isn't really any 'strategy' for it. It's just simply playing the objective and performing team actions.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

I've noted personally that Jets and Tanks can allow you to rack up the points very fast. I'm trying to use the Beam Scan and Anti-Ground Missle combo... I keep fighting a single guy on the enemy team that just sits around with the IGLA or Stinger and spams it. >.> I hope they nerf it's damage by at least 1/3. Great weapon, but It's kinda OP.At least the Extinguisher gives me a free hit. I recovered from 1 Health in a jet, lol.

I've been trying to get the extinguisher for the past few days, but I keep getting killed BEFORE I even leave the runway. In one a game an apache actually landed behind the jet(it was a rush game) and just shot at the jet the whole game, ended up having to rpg the guy...Also, im just 12 kills away from mastering the A-91 and getting all attachments for it as well as a third service star. Anyone else LOVE that gun?

I've been trying to get the extinguisher for the past few days, but I keep getting killed BEFORE I even leave the runway. In one a game an apache actually landed behind the jet(it was a rush game) and just shot at the jet the whole game, ended up having to rpg the guy...Also, im just 12 kills away from mastering the A-91 and getting all attachments for it as well as a third service star. Anyone else LOVE that gun?

A-91's a pretty good gun. I love it.I just pulled the ultimate win today. Gentlemen.... I flew a Little Bird through the tunnel on Daramand peak, blew up a sniper AND a tank while flying down the tunnel, and actually survived the round. (I did bail out at the end, but hey... I lived. :huna:

A-91's a pretty good gun. I love it.I just pulled the ultimate win today. Gentlemen.... I flew a Little Bird through the tunnel on Daramand peak, blew up a sniper AND a tank while flying down the tunnel, and actually survived the round. (I did bail out at the end, but hey... I lived. :huna:
Who cares if you bailed!? That's awesome! I tried that once...I decided to stick with jets...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the service star for the Jet. I loooove it. Still, AGM (Anti-Ground Missiles) have terrible accuracy. Of about 20, only three hit when locked on...even with Beam Scanning's lock on assistance. I'm irritated that almost no-one uses the Soflam. If they did, I'd give them highly accurate support.I'd be happy if EA nerfed the missile's power and increased the accuracy.

Yeah, the Javelin too. It's pretty useless without any SOFLAM action going on. That and it's kind of weak for what it is IMO, but whatever.I can't wait for the next patch to nerf the IR scope and such.

Nuuu, not the anti-camper scope!Personally, I hope they nerf the accuracy of the M249 with Foregrip and Silencer. It's so obnoxious to go around and be mowed down by Rambo wannabees firing from the hip. That's not how the SAW was designed to work.Oh, enjoying trolling with the MAV. Though it's kind of bizarre it can run people over.STRIKE AT KARKAND in just a week or so!

Anti-camper? No, that's the "see and snipe people from across the map" scope.

Well, at least they don't have an IRNV Sniper scope. All the IRNV scopes are acog, essentially. If they were 8X or 12X zoom, that would be a problem.

As long as they nerf Stingers, I'm happy. They should increase the reload time, or reduce the damage. I don't like being hit by one every 7 seconds.Edit: Got BTK on 360. I have to say, I'm very disappointed. Karkand for 360 consists of only the first hill and the hotel... Oman consists of the small beach and a tiny section of the map. Sharqui only covers from the tv station to the construction crane. EA really dropped the ball on this one, I feel. I was expecting jets, helos, and tanks in Oman like Caspian or Kharg, but despite the fact that those maps are larger, they removed everything...so no F-35s or Btr-90s on those maps, it seems, unlike what they advertised for consoles.Wake was the only jewel of the map pack, and they did indeed add the F-35 on that. They also added the AA LAV they had previously removed from the console versions. Thankfully, we have access to most of the map and a great dog fight arena. Still, I know EA can do a larger console map... There's reports of people being able to force up to 150 players on 64 player servers on PC, so I'm sure they can overclock the 360 to host 32 players instead of 24.New patch seems to have taken effect... It's very nice that the stingers have been nerfed, and the jets only get disabled at 36% or so... but still. Jets are now pretty difficult to kill.

Edited by Rausaro

• 2 weeks later...

Ah that sucks. The maps are prerty freaking amazing here on PC.Anyway I spent hours trying to complete the Professional Russian assignment to get my baby, the L85.And then I get it.And then I fail to kill for the next ten minutes.But then I get the hang of it. I LOVE it.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

I'm xbox, just got karkand a bit ago, it's amazing! Working on the l85, I take it it's as amazing as I imagine it to be?~Ptoly

L-85 was always a great gun. So sad that Karkand is so tiny now. I remember the PC version with the Island and the bridge crossing...Can't believe Oman doesn't even have Helos...