• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Nexus Talon Dropship (Ldd)

ckmc Despair LEGO Universe Nexus Talon Dropship

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2012 - 04:20 PM

I made this a few months ago. You know, back when LEGO Universe was still around. :PAnyway, I tried my hardest to make sure this was accurate to the crashed ship on Crux Prime, which was difficult since the original was... Well, wrecked.The pictures are rather large, so here's the gallery:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=496580

Profile Posted ImagePosted Image Picture

(And Pakaru)

#2 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2012 - 05:27 PM

Wow.. As far as my memory goes, this is extremely accurate. Considering you had to figure it's build with only a half built in game model, it's accurate. Very good. Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#3 Offline Despair

Despair
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2012 - 06:09 PM

Yeah, I spent about three days just standing around in Crux Prime in order to get a feel for how it had been built.Oh, and I was killed. A lot. Usually when I was busy in LDD, but not always. :lol:

(And Pakaru)

#4 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,933 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Feb 14 2012 - 05:39 PM

Oh, and I was killed. A lot.

Lol, figured. Anyways, this looks very accurate, at least from the front. Even when I was doing my printscreening project I never looked that closely at it 'cuzza the above-quoted thing. :PIs it just me, though, or are there big winglike things right below the hoverjets, basically blocking their flow? I don't remember anything like that, and it seems impractical.Also, I would add a face to the pilot if I were you.Otherwise, it's awesome-looking, and thanks for making this effort to preserve something in the game. ^_^ Did you also use the icon images of it at the Crux enter/leave teleporters or did you just work from the wreck itself?

#5 Offline Despair

Despair
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2012 - 06:01 PM

Let's see here... As far as I can remember, I only ever used the wreckage. The pictures that could be found in the passport and teleportation areas weren't very helpful for me, since I couldn't look at them up close.You know, I never really noticed that wing problem before. Guess that would get in the way of air flow... However, there were definitely wings on the wreckage, they just may have not been so big.Oh, and of course, pictures like the one below are being found in the game files. Naturally, that was added to the wiki the day after I made this topic. :lol:Posted Image

Edited by Despair, Feb 14 2012 - 06:06 PM.

(And Pakaru)

#6 Offline kalhiki

kalhiki
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2012 - 05:22 PM

Wow. Was it seriously that big in the game? Looks pretty spot on from my memory, I just don't remember it being so big.Kalhiki
Posted Image
You're Doomed, Rayman!
Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!
(that's sarcasm, by the way)

#7 Offline Despair

Despair
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2012 - 07:15 PM

Well, it was in pieces. :lol:Seriously though, if nothing else I'm pretty sure I nailed the general size of it.

(And Pakaru)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users