Least Favorite Set?

For canister sets, I'd have to choose either Kalmah or Gali Mistika. Both had so much potential, and both were horrible ... come to think of it, they both used the bizarre backwards-Piraka-torso build.Taking all sets into account, I abhorred the Baranus. The Spikit was terrible, the chariot was execrable, and it wasn't even all that great for parts - all in all, it was together for maybe a day before I joyously ripped it asunder and rebuilt it into a slightly-less-horrible robot-tank MOC.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Gadunka. Though the design was cool, in terms of the actual set it was terrible. Almost no poseability, an odd top-heavy build that made him hard to stand up in any other position than pointing his head to the sky, and an awkwardly wide shape that made it hard to set up next to any other sets.I also heard that Toa Mata Nui (the titan set) was awful, but as I don't own it, I can't really comment. Never really minded Gali Mistika though.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

The Hordika were fairly ugly and spindly, when compared to other, newer sets. Gali Mistika didn't suit her character at all, looking like a buff guy with those broad shoulders. Gorast was a little awkward too, with her limited articulation although I wouldn't call her the worst.

The Skopio was terrible,

Just gonna be the annoying one to ask. Did you mean Spikit? :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

There were no Bionicle sets that I didn't like...so it's hard to say. I like Balta the least, probably. I love small sets, but Balta had strange proportions and limited articulation. There was a very...incomplete feeling to him. I would still say I liked him, just not a lot.Another set which I found strange was the 2010 Rahkshi. He had very limited articulation and lacked the fearsome appearance of the 2003 versions.

Edited by Takua Nui of GoAnimate

Takua Nui

of

GoAnimate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my least favorite set was probably kazi since he does not even really have a head just a mask and maybe the Pohatu nuva Phantoka i mean he does not really have any arms or hands just those little nubs that connect to his propellers

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i really didn't like the voya or the metrutoran they could't move as much and the mctoran and 2003 ones they had the srunken limbs that bend downward and can't do much with them

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

:kaukau: I disliked Gali Mistika. If they had at least fixed the mask so that it looked like the original Kaukau, I might have been more forgiving, since after all, the original Kaukau was my favorite mask and it made Gali look so hardcore. Alas, she sucked. And Tahu Mistika pretty much tied with her, too, come to think of it.To add on what someone else said, I also didn't understand at all the rationale behind Pridak's chin/beard. It made the set overall far less cool and desirable for multiple reasons, and short of cutting it off there was little anyone could do about it. There was no reason for the designers to go with it.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Gali Mistika wasn't such a bad set, I don't know why there is such a large dislike for her. I actually liked her mask design, although it could have resembled the Kaukau, sure. My least favorite set had to have been Tahu Mistika - absolutely hideous. And, actually, Pridak was a cool set, I thought that it was a slightly different design and they succeeded at it, although the chin could have been a little shorter, honestly.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 2 weeks later...

Radiak. *shudder* What was supposed to be a regular Matoran body like the others had somehow become some pointless, hideous, spider thing that was impossible to pose and not look terrible.~B~

Well,it was impossible to pose it standing up without something to hold it up or else it would fall down. Also,in the non-piggy-back ride position,the wings looked like they were just scrapped in.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna go with the Bohrok-Kal. They were terrible for MOCing. Granted, the original Bohrok wouldn't have done any better, but when all you have to work with for like two months is a Tahnok-Kal and a Gahlok-Kal, you grow to despise the entire wave.

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

• 2 weeks later...

Least favorite set? Probably any of the vehicles. I mean, unless they have wheels all you can do with them is carry them around and make airplane sounds and try to ram any sets that get in the way. (Looking like a fool in the process :glare: )Hewkii's shoulder blades can get annoying too despite looking awesome.And I don't actually own him, but I hear Nuparu Mahri is a bland little stick monkey with probably the dullest color scheme on any set in the Bionicle theme. Just look at him!

2! The best thing ever!