Wispy Chirox Banner

CaT in Rogue

So, anyways, I was bored today and decided to make a sub-standard banner. Here it is:

makutabanner.png

Chirox forming out of wispy red stuff that got too blurred along with Chirox. Woohoo. If anyone bothers to use it, here is the URL:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Grank/mymocs/makutabanner.png

Enjoy. Or not. Your choice. If used, please give credit.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

I'm having a hard time seeing Chirox in this - no offense, but all I'm seeing is an abstract blob with a fluffy burgundy handlebar mustache ...I take it this was made in MS Paint or some such program. There are a lot of other higher-quality image editing programs out there that are free to download and use - the most famous of these being GIMP. They're all thousands of times better than Paint.The text below it looks like it's advertising an exhibit for a museum exhibit. While not exactly bad, it can come across as particularly unoriginal. There are tons of free fonts that can be downloaded elsewhere on the Internet, including ones that evoke a sense of evil more so than any pre-installed font. :)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

• 2 years later...

I get a "404 page not found" page when I use this link.

[Edit- I am an idiot (hey, I can say it now). I didn't even bother to look at the date on these posts. Could some kindly mod come and close this topic please?]

Edited by Snubby

2xu8Ptu.png

[Edit- I am an idiot (hey, I can say it now). I didn't even bother to look at the date on these posts. Could some kindly mod come and close this topic please?]

Somebody rang?

(Don't worry about reviving the topic - it happens to everyone.)

*bazookas zombie topic*

Edited by Sumiki
  • Upvote 2

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg