Discombobulated

BioCry

Drawn comics! Whether they're hand drawn or digitally drawn, they always look great! The shading and simple graphics look really nice, and I think it was a pretty neat idea to progress to this. The censoring in Venom's Blahblahblah made me laugh. :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

I like the new style. As stated before, the hand drawn aspect looks great, the humor was nice and simple and it was just plain awesome.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

This hand drawn art will make your comics a lot more unique. Keep up the fantastic work!

I concur.The hand-drawn style looks very good. I like how it looks somewhat like RZ, and somewhat like Chimoru Omega, but definitely has it's own unique feel to it.

naw man

Darn you, Bio! [Rarity]Why do you have to be so gooood, and make me look so baaad..?[/Rarity]I don't know what my issue is with not being able to do that well with the bamboo pen, but you sir have clearly mastered it. And to boot, the comic was entertaining. I will be looking forward to more.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I don't know what my issue is with not being able to do that well with the bamboo pen, but you sir have clearly mastered it.

I actually didn't have to use my tablet much.I used the Paths tool to go over the lines in GIMP.Also: I should have the next comic up by Friday or Saturday. (Tis for my brother's Birthday. ;))-:b::c::2::1:

:I

I didn't expect to see myself in that comic. You still owe me that Birthday comic you promised to me, but I'd rather get it next year. If you were to make it around these days, it would be so belated that it would be kinda awkward. :P

Happy birthday, Dinoman!That was one of the best birthday comics I've ever seen! Dinoman's reaction to his gift really made the comic! :DAnd wow ... I literally can't tell you how perfect and expressive your new style is. I'm so looking forward to more of these! :lol:

That's my favorite birthday tradition at my house. We gather around the one celebrating, to watch them blow up their presents. :PYou really have done well so far with your character's expressions. You have my congratulations for that.Man, those scientific notes on the blackboard. I can't even decipher them. Truly, Dinoman is a genius beyond his years.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

• 2 weeks later...

You really want my questions? :PThis is awesome.

NO, DARC! NOOOOOO--Well, okay. :P

I'm getting a vibe here. And it sounds like LNU has inspired Bio. :P

That's what I was thinking. Is this true, Biocry?Also, I have to say again that I love your style, and this was a nice way to put your style to use outside of regular comics.

I had no idea I was so impressionating. (There's another word I made up. :D)I said someone else should start a clog too at some point, and someone FINALLY did. And of course, Bio's handrawing outshines my own.I do like the panel 5. As kind of an inside joke. My brother and I have this thing going where whenever someone does something weird or stupid, we'll point at them and say "Thiiiis guy!" And Bio's expression/gesture personify that. And I can't read the text in that panel, because all it says to me is "Thiiiis guy!" :PAnyway, Pinkie and I might just have a couple questions for you. Let's see who creates the third clog with a hasbro character as a co-host. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Happy Valentine's Day!bs01comicsseason3valentinesday.png2-14-12A little strip I made for Valentine's day.Hope you enjoy! ^_^Also, I'm considering just making strips, because it's easier to release them quicker.Would you guys prefer strips over full comics?- :b: :c: :2: :1:

Edited by Biocryptid21

I prefer whatever you want to do with your comics/comic strips. :P I liek everahthang! You're expressions on your characters are great once again!I like how you put Twilight in there. The Valentine's-Day-Unparticipator. Or should I say V-Day mass murderer? :P Edited by Dragonfly the Luminescent

If you're talking football, you're late, and I'm ashamed of you.And I kind of like the idea of strips. More out means more of this cool style. But in the end, it's about the artistic integrity to humor, and I'd rather you don't go around mixing up sports seasons again. Yeah, I'm not letting that slip up go down easy.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

It's pretty obvious that we hate valentines day SO MUCH that we're watching a recording of the game. That's some intense hate. Especially for me, since I didn't even watch the game when it was on. :PBut, c'mon now Bio. Why didn't you flip the words around on the foam finger after you flipped the actual finger itself?

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Happy Valentine's Day!2-14-12A little strip I made for Valentine's day.Hope you enjoy! ^_^Also, I'm considering just making strips, because it's easier to release them quicker.Would you guys prefer strips over full comics?- :b: :c: :2: :1:

I liked the way you made me look like in the comic. It's my classic WOOT! pose. Well done, bro.

I like how you put Twilight in there. The Valentine's-Day-Unparticipator. Or should I say V-Day mass murderer? :P

It's pretty obvious that we hate valentines day SO MUCH that we're watching a recording of the game. That's some intense hate. Especially for me, since I didn't even watch the game when it was on. :P

Eh, my other alter-ego was busy elsewhere slaying some newbies. That's one of the benefits of having two alter-egos. >:DHowever...I never said Twilav doesn't hate V-day too. :P

So what if he's celebrating the Superbowl a week late. The Orange Bowl happened a month ago and I'm still burning couches over that.Because this is what real men do. Disregarding hot dates to acquire football and ponies.Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

Okay.. Bio.. This is absolutely amazing.. I wish I could draw like that.. But I have to stick with old fashioned sprites.. So old fashion.. Anyway I think Cal has some competition though. :P

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

Hey, Biocry! I made an award (finally) and I give it to you! KUTSW (keep up the shiny work)! :PEdit: Please PM awards unless it is included in an otherwise non-generic comment. Thanks. :>-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Thanks you all very much with your awesome comments. ^_^Allow me to explain why The next comic hasn't arrived yet.At the moment, I have work piled up to my eyeballs. I'm trying to focus on my entry for the Comic Contest ending on March 4th. I'm trying my absolute best to make it canonically correct. I'm also trying to make the characters as set accurate as possible. I hope you guys will enjoy it. ^_^Thank you for your patience. I really hate taking a long time between making comics. -:b::c::2::1:

At the moment, I have work piled up to my eyeballs. I'm trying to focus on my entry for the Comic Contest ending on March 4th. I'm trying my absolute best to make it canonically correct. I'm also trying to make the characters as set accurate as possible. I hope you guys will enjoy it. ^_^- :b: :c: :2: :1:

Who are you? Kahi? :PNo problems here, bro. I too am up to my visual receptacles in work, school or otherwise.Just keep doing what you're doing. :pirate: