Discombobulated

BioCry

Indiana Jones and Transformers ftw. ~Exon :hau:

Dissing ponies is my favorite thing to do. XD

Both of you win on my book. 'Nuff said. I liked the Halloween one a lot. Getting to use my new minigun for the first time in the comics was awesome. Plus, that Deadpool costume just gave me an idea. Get ready to sprite a lot... >=D

Both of you win on my book. 'Nuff said. I liked the Halloween one a lot. Getting to use my new minigun for the first time in the comics was awesome. Plus, that Deadpool costume just gave me an idea. Get ready to sprite a lot... >=D

._. I shall cower in the corner now... - :b: :c: :2: :1: Edited by Biocryptid21

:I

Geez, it never fails. I look away from your topic for a couple of days, and you make a TON of stuff. :P @Halloween comic: Nice. Right nice. Thanks to Utah, I c wut u did thar with the Slenderman thing. *Shudder* Although, I am dissapoint I didn't make an appearance dressed as my main girl Pinkie Pie. :P @ 3 random comics: That reminds me of this video I saw. It was about these guys who pick two different people from universes and show who would win through statistics and through an actual battle. They did one episode that was Rainbow Dash vs. Starscream. Obviously, Rainbow Dash won. While Starscream has his speed and heavy fire power, Rainbow Dash has been proven to be able to fly at Mach 10, and has amazing defensive capabilities and a black belt in karate. And they did this BEFORE the Sonic Rainnuke. So it would have been ridiculously one-sided now if they did it again. I'd say that's all I have to say about that. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Geez, it never fails. I look away from your topic for a couple of days, and you make a TON of stuff. :P

And there's more coming, my friend... ;) - :b: :c: :2: :1:
Yay! Can't wait! :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

That was a hilarious comic. XDEspecially the part with Dark709. Haha, if someone with a Vahi won, I would laugh so hard.But in all seriousness, that is one of my favorite comics of yours.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Glad to see you guys like it. @Hordika22: Aw, Thank you SO much. ALSO... 10/26/11 It's lonely not being in (a lot of) comics... :P - :b: :c: :2: :1:

HOW BIO?! HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT ZEROIFIED FOREVER ALONE'S FACE FOR THE LAST PANEL??? Although that DID get a chuckle from me. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Epic win for L's face in the panel he was in! :D I'd like to know how you survive with a bomb in your stomach. Did Grant-Sud actually succeed with the plunger?

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

That comic were Elmo teaches kids about communism was hysterical. Good quality, too. Graphics, humor, and the overall quality is pretty impressive. Good series, so far. One of the best "new" comic series out there, in my opinion. (Well, depending on how long you've been around. I don't know when season 1.0 was...)

Edited by Vataki

naw man

That comic were Elmo teaches kids about communism was hysterical. Good quality, too. Graphics, humor, and the overall quality is pretty impressive. Good series, so far. One of the best "new" comic series out there, in my opinion. (Well, depending on how long you've been around. I don't know when season 1.0 was...)

About a year ago... :P -:b::c::2::1:

:I

About a year ago... :P - :b: :c: :2: :1:
Okay then. In that case, one of the best new-ish comics I've seen.

naw man

Glad to see you guys like it. @Hordika22: Aw, Thank you SO much. ALSO... comic64.png10/26/11 It's lonely not being in (a lot of) comics... :P - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Bio, how about making an off-topic Avenger's comic? That would give Zero more screentime.

Hey, Guys. I have something special. A sneak peek at a new comic series I'm makin'... asdfcomic!!! asdfcomicsneakpeek.png Coming very soon... - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Any chance that the Avohkii guy is Shad or maybe me? o-0

I Liked the way you used my brother in that comic. I vote it to be what they call 'Epic Win'

Hey, Guys. I have something special. A sneak peek at a new comic series I'm makin'... asdfcomic!!! asdfcomicsneakpeek.png Coming very soon... - :b: :c: :2: :1:

I would suggest that LNU or Kal would sarcastically comment on one of your fedoras. :P IMO >.> ~:h:~
Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.

Noice. Right noice. Even though the wrong person stole Shad's face. :P If I might make a suggestion, maybe you should do the outline of the characters bodies in color. Just so we can tell them apart. I know the black and white's the asdf thing, but at least there'd be less confusion.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

If I might make a suggestion, maybe you should do the outline of the characters bodies in color. Just so we can tell them apart. I know the black and white's the asdf thing, but at least there'd be less confusion.

Especially when you start getting multiple characters with the same mask in one shot. That'd be heck to figure out.
tumblr_mc27dg2C0P1rta9m4o1_500.jpg

@ Hau/Miru comic: Good comic, too bad you had to cut it short. I liked how you used the perspective tool on LNU. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png *Shudders @ Grant-Sud+Plunger scene* Ugh. He took WAY too much joy in that. >_< @ Zero comic: I lol'd. Poor, poor non continuity-member... @ Hand-drawn comic: I've never read the comic's you're ripping off basing these off, so I didn't really find the joke funny. The way you drew your characters was amusing tho. :pirate: