Discombobulated

BioCry

@ Hau/Miru comic: Good comic, too bad you had to cut it short. I liked how you used the perspective tool on LNU. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png *Shudders @ Grant-Sud+Plunger scene* Ugh. He took WAY too much joy in that. >_< @ Zero comic: I lol'd. Poor, poor non continuity-member... @ Hand-drawn comic: I've never read the comic's you're ripping off basing these off, so I didn't really find the joke funny. The way you drew your characters was amusing tho. :pirate:

They're not comics he's ripping off.. :P

It's off of a video called asdfmovie. There are 4 movies, and a song.. And I find them absolutely hilarious.

And Bio... Great job on the comics.. Keep it up. :P

It may just be, but your mask looks odd in hand drawn form.

Edited by Garda

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

@ Hau/Miru comic: Good comic, too bad you had to cut it short. I liked how you used the perspective tool on LNU. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

I felt like I was in Super Paper Mario. :P @asdf comic: Ish like one a' dem multie-levhl jokes! I should think of an asdf comic. I don't know if I can though. I'm not known for my random humor. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I like how no one's there. Nice realism implemented thar. Also I have yet to see rise of the planet of the apes... ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

If I might make a suggestion, maybe you should do the outline of the characters bodies in color. Just so we can tell them apart. I know the black and white's the asdf thing, but at least there'd be less confusion.

Especially when you start getting multiple characters with the same mask in one shot. That'd be heck to figure out.
That. It would be useful. BTW, is that other guy supposed to be you?

10-30-11 VIVA LA REVOLUTION! :P - :b: :c: :2: :1:

That one was awesome. Plus, Cise is dead for sure after calling Meg a fool. XD Edited by Janus
Please don't quote images

Was it just me, or was Meg supposed to be saying the first speech bubble in panel 2 as opposed to Cise?

I was just about to say that. Although I find it amusing that he appears to be talking to himself. I have to agree with Auto on this one. One of the things I like about your comics is the randomness factor you have. But that last line was downright strange. :blink:

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Was it just me, or was Meg supposed to be saying the first speech bubble in panel 2 as opposed to Cise?

I was just about to say that. Although I find it amusing that he appears to be talking to himself. I have to agree with Auto on this one. One of the things I like about your comics is the randomness factor you have. But that last line was downright strange. :blink:
Double agree all the way across the post. Yeah yeah. So intense. I might have changed it to "every time you break the wall, Deadpool plots to kill you all. Edited by Shadonix

Outdated sig is outdated.

Double agree all the way across the post. Yeah yeah. So intense. I might have changed it to "every time you break the wall, Deadpool plots to kill you all.
I stare at this line. A lone tear comes to my eye, and I slowly nod in approval. So this is an agreement within an agreement within an agreement. Agreementception. We have to go deeper. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I facepalmed so hard it hurt when I saw the mistake... SO I EDITED IT. >=D Edited Comic Link I still cringe... o_o - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Yes, now it makes sense. :)

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

I personally want to see how Graata is going to take over Wiki-nui by herself. She's the only Kraata I've ever seen in comics. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

11-1-11:3Wow, it says 11-1-11....I'm afraid for my life now... o_o- :b: :c: :2: :1:

You'd better be. >=D I actually planned to ask if you if I could take part on this, and it's good to know you added me.

Twilight's whole personality is captured in the final panel. :P

You good sir are indeed right.

Bonus points if you upload a comic on 11/11/11 at 11:11 AM. Also if you want to get TA to kill the Kraata, just tell him they're actually ponies. :P

Bro, they may want me to kill Grata, not bring the whole island to ashes by nuking it on a plane piloted by Chuck Norris himself. Edited by Janus
Please do not quote images

I'm gonna do an Internet! :onfire:Very nice. The only thing is that some comics start off very pixelized and they take forever to finish loading... Something tells me you use GIMP too much...--:ruru:

banner.jpg