What Toy Fair Pics Do You Want To See?

Black Six

What Toy Fair Pics Do You Want to See?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm working on going through all the pictures I took at Toy Fair, and as usual it's going to take a while. So that's why I thought I'd ask all of you what you want to see first. You'll notice Hero Factory isn't there - I think that's pretty much a given and will be my main focus.But there was lots of other stuff to see, so let me know what you're most excited for!UPDATE: Alright guys, with 24 votes, LotR was the clear winner. I'm working on that story now. Let's see who's going to be the next next story!UPDATE 2: Super Heroes is the next winner with its 26 votes. Let's see what's after that!UPDATE 3: And now it's time for Monster Fighters and their 32 votes. With a bonus too!UPDATE 4: With 34 votes, Ninjago is our fourth winner! We're getting low on theme, but you can keep voting!UPDATE 5: Star Wars will be up on the front page soon thanks to its 47 votes.UPDATE 6: Okay, we're clearly getting to the end of things here. Friends only had 14 votes but came out on top anyway.UPDATE 7: Technic and Creator are up now. There's probably not much point in this poll anymore, but I'm curious to see how many of you dislike City.

Edited by Black Six

Super Heroes, if you'd be so kind. The online community could use some more Marvel pictures as it is the only line that hasn't been photographed to death (and considering BZP's reputation for good quality photos, it'd be a great thing).-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Lord of the rings, but could you post them in sections depending on the different books so I don't get any spoilers on what happens in the third book?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I voted Lord of the Rings.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

wow i'm surprised i'm the first person to vote for the dino theme.

Well, we've kinda already seen all the pictures (and the sets) for that theme. It's not like there's a new wave in the summer. The theme ended with its first wave (for now, at least).-mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

wow i'm surprised i'm the first person to vote for the dino theme.

Well, we've kinda already seen all the pictures (and the sets) for that theme. It's not like there's a new wave in the summer. The theme ended with its first wave (for now, at least).-mesonak
well i did not know that there was not gonna be a next wave. I was having a hard time choosing between dino and ninjango.so i figured i'd choose dino.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ninjago; I've seen some pics on another site, but I want to see more here.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Ninjago!

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)