Anime General Thread (Official)

Hodor

I guess I'm just weird then. Because I now despise Slaine, hated the finale, and do not at all look forward to seeing him (potentially) as the main protagonist of the next season.

Asseylum I see living. Which just makes it worse. Three fake deaths in 12 episodes was too much. Two was pushing it. I don't freaking care whether she dies now.

Inaho got shot in the face. Pretty hard to come back from that.

Tokyo Ghoul was also just not a finale to me. You.. you just don't end on that! It's super intense and all, but there's this huge fight going on! I wanted more resolution.

Hopefully Zankyou no Terror, which I'll be watching soon, won't disappoint as well...

~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I see Aldnoah going two ways next season:

1. Inaho dies, Asseylum gets traumatized by the fact that her best friend killed her other best friend, Slaine despairs over the fact that he killed the princess's best friend, Inko, Calm, Inaho's sister and other classmate girl freak out because Inaho is dead, and the only sane man left in the world is Marito.

2. Everyone ends up fine and they all just go on about their business. You know, like the last time Asseylum died.

Either way, I'm excited to see where it goes... Because now that the war has really begun, it might get as good as it was in it's earlier episodes.

Anyways, finished Rail Wars and Glasslip, and also Chaika for next season. Rail Wars ended on one of it's weaker episodes, I was fine completely forgetting that Iida was part of Takayama's harem, and then I'm assuming unnamed train employee girl who helps him out over the course of the episode joins too (I assume), because that's how things work. Also, after the past few episodes, fixing trains is probably the least exciting thing they could come up with to end the show on.

Glasslip left more than a few questions unanswered, and just kinda seemed to end. Of course, through the entirety of the show it never really seemed to be too good at that, so not much of a surprise there.

Chaika was pretty fun, probably the one of the best shonen action fantasy anime I've seen in a while. Pacing was pretty good, the characters are mostly likeable, and the last episode had some really interesting twists to get me excited for the second season. Only disappointment is that now I won't be able to marathon the second season...

Personally, thinking about things more, I think that both of them probably are dead. As ET said Inaho got shot clean through the head, it'd be hard to recover from that. Seylum is more complicated, since the second bullet only grazed her, but since Slaine is no doctor and the Earth forces apparently never found her (and the Martians would just kill her anyway, probably) I don't see any way in which she could survive and not have it come off as a massive hunk of bull. (The first two times did not involve bullets. Bullets complicate things very much....)

As for what I want out of the next season....

I am looking forward to Slaine having a downright spiral of making progressively terribler and terriblerer decisions, eventually being driven into being the main antagonist somehow.

I'm also really hoping Rayet steps up as the main character for Earth (since that way we'd have a terran for mars and a martian for earth), maybe Marito too. Or maybe Calm. I dunno. Someone will have to take charge, I guess. Personally I would just enjoy a full-time Slaine show, if indeed things do end up getting worse and worse for him. He's such an interesting and messed up character to see, the poor idiot....

I still need to watch the final episodes of Free! and ZnT. So many shows have ended. It feels nice.

AXKP5KC.png

My biggest problem with Slaine being the only one of the main trio left is that (to me) he's proved himself as an absolute moron. He seemingly joins Saazbaum, in full knowledge that he is the one behind the plot to kill the princess, saves his life even though he pretty much wanted everyone related to the plot to die a few episodes earlier, then he almost instantly regrets that when Asseylum is shot two seconds later, at which point he drops any good feeling held towards Saazbaum that magically developed over the last episode and shoots him.

I mean Slaine pretty much just outright joins the faction that wants to kill the princess, gets (Cruhteo's) SuperKat, and instead of using it to kill the people he hates and knows are his enemy, he ends up helping them and inadvertently gets the princess shot.

Honestly I feel like the last few episodes have just been so full of bull that anything could happen.

Well, the thing is, Slaine's character basically revolves around being the most flawed character imaginable. He's the anti-Inaho and as such has about as many flaws as Inaho had virtues. He's not a moron, exactly. He's just overemotional, rash, has terrible judgement, sees everything in black and white, and is loyal to a fault. Which...all contribute to making him make some very moronic decisions. His loyalty to the people that save him--and his utter distrust of those that betray him--are probably the biggest factors in this. Though I definitely agree that his being chummy with Saazbaum doesn't make much sense, we've been shown that Slaine has deep gratitude to those that save his life or are generally not terrible to him in any way. Whereas Orange shot him down the last time they met. In a conflict between the guy he sees as having saved his life or that other traitor jerk, well, his emotions make him do stupid things. (of course it's still hard to reconcile his gratitude for being saved with his hatred of traitors since he was the traitor who tried to kill the princess, but at the end of the day, A.Z really doesn't have the best writing, so we'll have to make do with what we have)

All this talk of the important parts of Aldnoah have made me forget to comment on how wonderfully, magnificently, cheesily stupid Saazbaum's ALL YOUR POWERS COMBINED kataphrakt is. God. It was amazing. I could not stop laughing once it became clear that's what it was. It makes no sense! And it's so great.

I finally got around to watching the last Free! and ZnT

Free! was kinda stupid and melodramatic as it usually is, really have no idea why they thought it a good idea to devote any portion of the final episode to a recap, but if there's something Free! has never had a shortage of, it's meaningless fluff, so ok. Whatever. A good episode and finale, otherwise. I'm just glad I don't have to look at Mako's face anymore. It looks so irritating and punchable, it was getting pretty distracting. (there's an ova coming out apparently, and i am so unhappy)

ZnT....I have no idea what to think about ZnT

I thought they were going in a good direction until america showed up and shot twelve. Like. What was the point of that at all. I could understand if it ended in some tragic terribleness with 'murca shooting everyone and having everything be meaningless, that's cool. I could have had an opinion on that. Or they could have done what they did with nine, and just kinda have both of them die from their whole condition, still tragic, but less needlessly violent, and nothing would remain unchanged. Having them show up just to shoot twelve randomly then "no don't shoot this other one" and then this other one just dies from unnatural causes immediately afterward is.....I really have no idea how I'm supposed to feel about it. It's so half-baked and I just...what. What was even the point. I don't know. I'm just sitting here and I don't have anything close to an idea of what they were trying to accomplish.

It also bears noting that ZnT held onto its godawful engrish until the bitter end. Free! had much better english in one episode alone than ZnT had in the entire thing,  and Free! is just some fanservice anime about swimming dudes. ZnT really disappointed in so many fronts.

The english in Free! did accentuate what a fantastic voice actor Miyano Mamoru is, though. He's basically the best. Not like whoever did Five. That person is basically the worst.

AXKP5KC.png

Kirito FINALLY defeated Death Gun this week. I was thinking "oh, he's gonna defeat Death Gun this week!" for the last three or so weeks, so it's good to see it finally happen. Then, it happened.

Shinkawa appeared, things got about as rapey as in Fairy Dance, and Kirito saves the day once again. I'm pretty sure that I hate Shinkawa even more than Sugou now. Or at least just as much.

Glad Mother's Rosario is likely to be the next arc, because judging from what I've read about that arc, it won't be getting all rapey at the end.

And Persona 4 Golden ended. I had to laugh at the pacing in the last episode, jumping from a few days before the final battle to the end of the final battle (once again, glossing over all the important bits, as usual). I feel the series could have been done much better by leaving out the main P4 story and being just a comedy of P4's side stories (because it actually did a decent job of that), as the awful rendition of the P4 story just ruined it for me. Just hoping the inevitable P4 Arena anime is much better.

That episode of SAOII surprised me, because I didn't hate it. I think that's the first time since episode 3 that SAOII hasn't left me feeling unending contempt. I wouldn't say I liked it, but at least for this series, it was a good one.

First up we had the first decent action scene since episode two. Sinon blew Kirito up in a remarkably funny scene, and then Shinkawa revealed himself as the bad guy (because that hadn't been obvious since anyone first saw the opening, of course). and of course things got rapey. (Stay classy, SAOII.) Surprisingly, however, this time it didn't feel as terrible as in ALO. Unlike Sugou, who was a caricature of a villain and was just doing terrible things for the evulz, Shinkawa actually feels like a real character, with real motivations (however insane they might be), so his actions actually bear some weight. Of course he's still a #### of a character, but at least it wasn't just a "look how evil this evil guy is, isn't he evil?" sort of thing. I mean, he's still evil, just not for the heck of it. Also, at least this time the girl had some ability to fight back and did just that, also unlike ALO where it was just "hahaha i am evil look here is this girl i will do terrible things to her and she will just have to stand here topless while her boyfriend beats me up like a big manly man later." Kirito's popping up at the end there wasn't even that awful by comparison.

Anyway. With any hope next episode will just be wrapup and Mother's Rosario can start quickly. Asuna has been a remarkably boring and useless character sine the SAO arc, so hopefully she can be fleshed out in a way that does not involve simply being part of Kirito's cheering squad, soon.

AXKP5KC.png

The rest of the season has to be Mother's Rosario. There's no way they could squeeze any part of Underworld into less than half a season. So at least we'll have a break from the uncomfortable stuff for that story arc... (Because Underworld may or may not use it too... *sigh* Reki just really can't seem to do a story without it, unfortunately.) I am definitely looking forward to it.

Shinkawa is more tolerable than Sugou by a long shot, but even then of course nobody should really like him. But he is a better character.

----

I happen to have liked Zankyou no Terror's finale. It was like a blessing from the bad finales I had been watching to see something that actually felt like a conclusion and didn't (entirely) infuriate me.

I expected Nine and Twelve to die in the end. I don't like how they did it (that writer sure seems to hate the US) and would have liked them both to have just died from sickness instead of Twelve getting shot...

But oh goodness I never got over that Engrish. Ever. I'm so glad I never have to hear it again.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Oh and the fall season is officially starting up. Just finished watching the first episode of Terra Formars. As a first episode, it was weird. As just an episode, I felt it was pretty interesting. Putting aside the horrible censors (like for reels this is even worse than Tokyo Ghoul) and a weird kinda of subverted fanservice, it's definitely enjoyable. I think I will enjoy Terra Formars.

(i wish the mexican characters looked slightly more mexican

also one of them is called alex. that's my name. he is giving me a bad name)

AXKP5KC.png

I only have 7 shows in my fall watchlist. Though one is leftover from summer and another one already started. And one is juts a five minute kind of thing....

I'm making a lot of progress on some manga (Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru and Hourou Musuko) and oh man are they ever some of the best I've read. they're so great. I'm just sad that more of the latest SoreMachi hasn't been translated. Also making ok progress on Robotics;Notes. Although it really really doesn't feel like a science adventure story, it's a fine show on its own.

AXKP5KC.png

So, I finally got on fall stuff (even though only one show I'm watching aired before today). Fate/stay night is easily my favorite so far, the first episode was a pretty good adaptation of the VN's prologue, and the animation is a huge improvement over both the F/SN anime and the UBW movie.

I'm also watching Denki-Gai and I Can't Understand What my Husband is Saying, both are rather funny so far.

And World Trigger makes me want to take back anything I've ever said about Sailor Moon Crystal looking bad, because I assume that's where Toei allocated WT's budget. It's probably one of the worst animated shows I've seen made in at least the past 10 years, almost to the point where I might drop it. Kinda sucks because it's one of the five Jump manga I actually follow, and I was hoping it would at least be a well-animated animation.

And as for leftovers from summer, SAOII had probably it's best character-focused episode of the season.

And that part where Sinon bashed in Shinkawa's head with the radio to save Kirito? Easily fixed most of my problems with the last episode.

Overall, generally a pretty good ending to the GGO arc. So after next week's recap, Calibur is next, with Mother's Rosario finishing off the season.

Nice start to the fall season.

Terra Formars had a good start. A nice introduction to the characters and concept. Plus that was a good twist in Ep. 2, never would have seen that coming.

Denki-Gai no Honya-San looks pretty funny. It's in the unfortunate position of airing just after Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (probably the best comedy of last season) ended. They have similar themes, and the first episode even had a segment about some characters making a manga in their apartment.

G-Reco was... odd. It may just be that I haven't seen any Gundam before, but I had a hard time of telling what was going on. Very nice animation though.

Magic Kaito's premiere was PERFECT. It looks like this series'll directly adapt at least part of the manga. Next episode is the Blue Birthday case, which is one of my favorites.

I'm also following Cross Ange, Celestial Method, and Vanadis, plus a few others that haven't aired yet. This is looking to be a good fall season.

Well, I've started pretty much everything I was planning on watching this fall, overall it's rather good.

F/SN, Psycho-Pass, Parasyte, Inou-Battle and Chaika round out my top 5 for first episodes, and the first three are ones I'd really recommend.

Nothing got as bad as World Trigger, thankfully, although I think that if I keep on watching it my opinions on everything else will just be better. Usually what happens when I'm watching an awful adaptation of a series I really enjoy.

I was considering watching Terraformars, but after hearing how heavily censored it is, I'll wait. Half blacked-out action scenes are barely watchable in my book, pretty much no matter what.

Alrighty, everything I'm watching this season (as of now) has started properly, so... First impressions:

Log Horizon: I so love that they kept the same opening theme. I just really like that song. This show so far feels like there wasn't even a gap at all and they just carried on, which is cool. Except for that weird opening of the first episode of the season which clearly seemed to be some flash forward or sideways stuff and just kind of made more questions or spoiled things to come than it really should have...

Fate/Stay Night: Ah, sweet, sweet continuity! All of the continuity nods thus far have been incredible. If they keep up the tension between Sakura and Rin, have Illya actually respond to Shirou sharing the same last name, and maybe even throw Waver in somehow, I will be one very happy fan. But ignoring those bits (because of course the original would have suffered by not having some of those events as clearly outlined yet, so it's not an entirely fair comparison.. except the Sakura/Rin stuff. I hated how their relationship was just ignored), it's still good. The preview episode from Rin's perspective was fantastic and I wish we'd get more of that. Because of that, the first episode with Shirou really felt rushed, despite being double the length of a normal episode. So if you hadn't watched the original, I'd understand being a little confused because we didn't get a good impression of him yet. That should change in time though.

Psycho-Pass 2: Ehhh... Simply did not wow me like the beginning of the first season. It wasn't necessarily bad, but I didn't feel the hook. I guess that stems from my problem with the end of the season where Akane just acted like nothing was wrong. And even though there was a hint of her knowing the truth of the world, it for the most part continue to have her pretend 100% that she doesn't and it felt boring as a result.

Also did not know SAOII this week going to be a recap episode, but I still suffered through it all for some reason even after realizing about a minute in. :lol:

E-T... Phone home.

Quick question about the new Fate/stay night: do I understand correctly that it's a reboot and thus I can watch it without seeing the previous series? OR is there a connection between the two?

It's not exactly a reboot... As a visual novel, Fate/Stay Night just has multiple routes. The anime airing now is simply following a different route than the other and thus doesn't require any prior knowledge because it's still going to follow in the same steps of introducing everyone up until the point of divergence, while still telling a complete story.

Watching Fate/Zero, on the other hand, I would highly recommend. While also not necessary, one of the goals of doing a new Stay Night was to make them feel more like a unified world and the nods so far to Zero have been pretty cool.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

So...

Nothing's piquing my interest.

I might give Magic Kaito, UBW, and Reconguista a try, but I'm somewhat ambivalent. Psycho-Pass might be interesting, byt i might end up marathoning the first season as well. Might also check out the more widget series for kicks. As for everything else... That one music drama series might be good in its own way, but everything else is just meh.

If I remember correctly, in one of the trailers/announcements/whatever a while back, it was stated that the new F/SN is going to be structured as a sequel to Zero, so I'd definitely recommend Zero, and the other series could be ignored (ESPECIALLY the UBW movie. Just... stay away from that.).

Anyways, I'm hoping that once they get UBW and Heaven's Feel out of the way, they'll go ahead and do a Hollow Ataraxia adaptation. Because I don't see myself playing the VN unless the Vita port gets localized.

I've been looking for something to watch, but can't really decide. Anyone have any recommendations? I prefer more action/story oriented anime to comedy or slice of life.

Here's my My Anime List if you want to know what I've already seen/like/dislike.

Why are you not watching Psycho-Pass season 2? :P

*sees your score* Oh, nevermind...

Baccano! seems like it may fit with your tastes.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

I've been looking for something to watch, but can't really decide. Anyone have any recommendations? I prefer more action/story oriented anime to comedy or slice of life.

Here's my My Anime List if you want to know what I've already seen/like/dislike.

Yo dawg, I heard you like Code Geass. X)

I'm a bit surprised at your low score for Angel Beats... I guess Clannad wouldn't be for you then.

It may sound odd, but since you liked Attack on Titan, Death Note, and Soul Eater, I'd recommend Madoka Magica. It has a similar tone, and serves as a really interesting deconstruction of the magical girl genre. I really dislike most magical girl shows but Madoka is one of my favorite anime of all time.

Another series with similar psychological/philosophical themes, especially like those in Death Note, is Steins;Gate. One of the best time travel stories I've ever seen, hands down.

Some other favorites of mine that admittedly aren't similar to stuff you've seen include Gargantia, Gurren Lagann, and Love, Chuunibyo, and Other Delusions. All worth a look if you get a chance.

Yo dawg, I heard you like Code Geass. X)

I'm a bit surprised at your low score for Angel Beats... I guess Clannad wouldn't be for you then.

It may sound odd, but since you liked Attack on Titan, Death Note, and Soul Eater, I'd recommend Madoka Magica. It has a similar tone, and serves as a really interesting deconstruction of the magical girl genre. I really dislike most magical girl shows but Madoka is one of my favorite anime of all time.

Another series with similar psychological/philosophical themes, especially like those in Death Note, is Steins;Gate. One of the best time travel stories I've ever seen, hands down.

Some other favorites of mine that admittedly aren't similar to stuff you've seen include Gargantia, Gurren Lagann, and Love, Chuunibyo, and Other Delusions. All worth a look if you get a chance.

It doesn't necessarily have to be similar to other shows I like, I'm just trying to find what's best.

Clannad is supposed to be sad, right? I don't mind that. In fact, that didn't affect my low score for Angel Beats at all. The show was just all over the place, with a huge plot hole and the feelsy parts seemed shoehorned in.

Yes Code Geass. c:

Why are you not watching Psycho-Pass season 2? :P

*sees your score* Oh, nevermind...

Baccano! seems like it may fit with your tastes.

~|ET|~

I think I know why people like Psycho-Pass, but it just isn't for me. I saw people talking about how great it is and "OMG BEST ANIME OF THE SEASON!1!!" so my expectations for it were really high. I'll watch the second season sometime, whenever it gets dubbed. :v

Thanks for the suggest guys, I'll look into those. ^_^

Clannad is supposed to be sad, right?

Understatement of the millennium XD Seriously though, it's fantastic. Perfect balance of comedy, plot, and feels. I also appreciate that it defies typical harem series tropes; through it is one in the technical sense, I hardly call it a harem. The title is (a mistranslation of) "Family", after all; rather than all romance, the main theme of the show is the importance of your parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, etc. and the focus remains on those kinds of relationships.

I think I know why people like Psycho-Pass, but it just isn't for me. I saw people talking about how great it is and "OMG BEST ANIME OF THE SEASON!1!!" so my expectations for it were really high. I'll watch the second season sometime, whenever it gets dubbed. :v

Which will probably be sooner than you expecting. As in Saturday-next-week soon.

Now I'm kinda wishing I didn't start watching Psycho-Pass 2 subbed, simply because it feels weird to me when I watch the first season of something dubbed, then the second season starts subbed.

Anyways, anyone here have any thoughts on Naruto ending? I'm pretty happy because it's about freaking time and it's been dragging on for ages, but at the same time I'm a little sad to see it go because it's been in Jump since before I started reading and was one of my favorites along with Bleach (which also really needs to end) when I first got into anime and manga, and it also means one less series I'll be following in Jump (even though there are two new series that I'll be following).

Naruto's finally ending?

Thought it would never end.

Those sorts of big long runners really intimidate me, as by the time that I first hear about them, they're already at least 250 chapters in or the equivalent in episodes, and unless I go on a manga/anime binge, it will take a long time for me to get up to speed (I do read very fast though, so that helps a bit). I guess that's sorta why I tend to stick to smaller series.

Now that there's no reason nor excuse to do filler, I wonder how much longer the anime will last though. There's actually still a fair bit left for it to cover. Which is kind of funny seeing how the epilogue movie will be releasing in a month when the anime it follows isn't anywhere close to finishing lol. (And just based on Naruto's and Sasuke's designs in there and how this week's manga chapter ended... ohhh boy they're not going to hide anything! Might be pretty confusing to those who only watch and not read.)

Or how much filler they'll throw in anyways...

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

In related news, the new Shippuden OP is fantastic.

Surprised me by just how much it shows for upcoming events though.

---

So this week's Psycho-Pass was incredibly brutal. Just... wow...

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Since the Naruto anime is less than 50 chapters behind the manga, I'd bet it'll end in the winter season. I might start it then, with a guide for skipping filler.

Psycho-Pass this week just cemented Shimotsuki as one of my least favorite characters ever, the fact that I hate her a good deal more than even most villains really isn't a good sign for this season, especially since I felt season 1 had a generally good cast. She does do a good job of showing how far gone the system is, but I don't really think that makes up for being a generally unlikeable character.

I've been working a little on catching up before exams consume my life for a bit the next couple of weeks.

SAOII is really dumb but in a way that I can be pretty ok with if I stop trying to take it at face value.

Terra Formars is kinda gross, but good.

I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying is still pretty funny

Really wish World Trigger would turn down their =3='s

Inou-Battle is....oh  man, Inou-Battle. I love this anime. Love love love this anime. Every second of it. It is beautiful. The characters and the jokes and the premise and the animation and the jokes and the acting goodness gracious there is nothing about this show that I don't adore. I hope the rest of the series stays strong.

Still haven't started Kiseijuu or Twintails, unfortunately. But I'll get to them some day. 

AXKP5KC.png

Well, I finished Steins;Gate tonight. Pretty solid show, I think a 7/10 rating sounds good. Okabe is probably one of my favorite anime characters. :P

Thinking of starting Baccano! or Btooom! next.

I finished that recently too! Utterly FANTASTIC. I bit the bullet and gave it 10/10. Brilliant stuff. And I plan on watching Baccano! next too! 

Inou-Battle is....oh  man, Inou-Battle. I love this anime. Love love love this anime. Every second of it. It is beautiful. The characters and the jokes and the premise and the animation and the jokes and the acting goodness gracious there is nothing about this show that I don't adore. I hope the rest of the series stays strong.

I'm going to be starting that one soon, hoping to catch up before too many episodes come out. The stuff you listed is exactly what I loved about Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, so I have high hopes!

Also, it looks like the fansubbers FINALLY got another Jinsei episode out! With only two episodes left, it's nice to see the concluding story arc is progressing well.

I nearly jumped out of my chair when I found out another episode of Jinsei finally got fansubbed. Another pretty good episode, and the year month-long wait was definitely worth it.

Anyways, my top 5 this season as of this week: are Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, Parasyte -the maxim-, Amagi Brilliant Park, Shirobako, and Your lie in April. Fate and Parasyte have just been steadily been doing pretty well, AmaBuri is easily my favorite comedy this season, Shirobako has been pretty enjoyable and a good look into the anime industry (and after watching the Making Of DVD bundled with the second Kill la Kill LE, it doesn't seem too far off from reality), and Your lie in April has been a really enjoyable drama.

Also, my Sailor Moon S1 Blu-Rays are arriving next week! Pretty excited, since I liked what I saw of the new dub, plus it's less painful on the eyes than Crystal.

Started some stuff from the current season, since I'm not babysitting my niece anymore.

Rage of Bahamut is really fun and pleasing to the eye. Really liking it, if the first ep is any sign. Dat op, too.

GARO the Animation is amazing. I'm a really big fan of the tokusatsu franchise, though, so I'm probs biased. Well worth a watch.

Tried starting Vanadis, but I couldn't focus. Seems like fun, though, if on the trashier side of things. Really liked the opening, too.

Have Akastuki no Yona ready to go, but I didn't have enough time to watch it  today.

Anyone here see Chaika? Been thinking of watching the first series, since a friend says its really good, but I'm not sure.

Also, my Sailor Moon S1 Blu-Rays are arriving next week! Pretty excited, since I liked what I saw of the new dub, plus it's less painful on the eyes than Crystal.

People used to be hyped for Crystal. Still find it amazing Crystal has a fanbase, when in every way it's inferior to the 90s anime and the tokusatsu series.

hElbrZ6.gif