Do You Prefer The New Or Old Look For Bzp?

Booman7736

This would make a good poll if it hasn't been done already.I'm kind of undecided. The new form has some great new features, especially the notifications. However the old look was better aesthetically. I do miss the old colourful letter icons...

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I really haven't taken advantage of many of the new features that are truly unique to this incarnation of the forum, so I don't have too much of an opinion. Overall, I prefer the older appearance, as I found it slightly easier to navigate (especially due to having the QuickNav menu at the bottom of the page). I agree with M_o_Z--those colored letter images were strangely appealing and useful, as they communicated a bit more than the current star icon.Also, I made a poll for this topic here.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."