Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzpstuck - The Comic

Featured

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

  • 11,409 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 10:52 AM

[Brian]: Inspect Conspicuous Pile of Brightly Coloured Plastics.Posted ImageYour models are now in shambles. So much work gone to pot. You shed a single tear for the ghosts of the architects that surely mourn your loss. You suppose it is for the best.[Brian]::::Posted ImageAfter all, you're going to have difficulty typing on your TV without a keyboard.[Brian]::::Posted ImageI guess you could sit at your computer, but this doodad is more fun.[Brian]::::Posted ImageNo sense in squandering your investments to do the utterly pedestrian when you can lavish yourself in quaint eccentricities, right?[Brian]: Get AggravatedPosted Image
Spoiler
[Brian]: Aggrevate irritableRevenantPosted ImageYou proceed to have this entire conversation, but from your perspective.[Brian]: Investigate to See if Anything Else is Hidden Under Your FloorPosted ImageYou decide arbitrarily to hold off on talking to the other guy for a bit. Instead, you decide to take in recent events that still leave you puzzled. You give that floor a good groping, but no use! It is still as flawless and pristine as you thought it was before that pad appeared. What sort of magic mojo is afoot? You remain baffled.[Brian]: Investigate the Other RoomsPosted ImageYou give the curtain a shove, but it doesn't budge an inch! You knew this day would come, though if you actually used your calender properly you would have actually known this day was coming. Though it is curious the scheduled lockdown was set to happenthe same day as the game's launch. No sense fretting it now. For the time being, you're at home, stuck in this room.[Brian]: Give Your Teddy Bear a Great HugPosted ImageYou think that shiving yourself in this situation is a little melodramatic. Stop being a baby.[Brian]: Indulge Yourself In The Awesomeness that is Battlestar GalacticaPosted ImageYou forget what it was you were doing and open your media player and mash go on the first episode that comes up. It's the one where everyone is secretly a Cylon, and the hilarity ensues when the finger-pointing begins. Talk about Cyfonze jumping the Cyshark. You can't understand what everyone sees in this show.[Brian]::::Posted ImageYou get about 10 seconds in before you are rudely interrupted. You were hoping to put this conversation off a little longer. Something about trying to entice a guy who avidly rejects video games to play one just does not bode well, conversationally. It is not going to be an easy sell! But he beat you to the punch. He must have something important and crucial to ask you! What's this guy's deal!![Brian]::::Posted Image
Spoiler

Edited by Makaru, Jul 10 2012 - 01:59 PM.

  • 0

Wait, that didn't really happen

Sorry, let me get rebooted

This is where the plot gets a little convoluted

~Bionicle, 2015


#42 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

  • 11,409 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Aug 28 2012 - 10:02 AM

[S][Brian]: Play That Thing

Edited by Makaru, Aug 28 2012 - 10:02 AM.

  • 0

Wait, that didn't really happen

Sorry, let me get rebooted

This is where the plot gets a little convoluted

~Bionicle, 2015


#43 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

  • 11,409 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 01 2012 - 02:19 PM

[Brian]: Consult Dream BrainPosted ImageYou cannot consult Dream Brain because he does not exist in this realm! Despite that glaringly obvious fact you swear you can still hear his nasally thoughtvoice babystepping you every single step of the way. Welcome to Stardex, DREAM MANIFESTATION OF BRIAN! This mighty city holds many secrets to find, and friends to meet! GEEZE. Thanks for the exposition imaginary dream brain! It's not like you haven't woken up here whenever you've gone to sleep for...well, a long time! Next he'd go into some rambling tour of the devices in the room you awoke in, the identity of the floating bodies behind you, and the entire purpose of the facility itself. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Who needs that kind of information. You've solved all these mysteries YEARS ago!Or at least, you believe you have.[Brian]: Look Out!Posted ImageDon't be ridiculous. These tiny lego men are not very talkative, and you certainly have nothing to fear from them. You're as safe as a young child playing with an uplugged toaster oven and a teddy bear.[Brian]: AHHH!!Posted ImageAHHH![Brian]: Do An Acrobatic PirouettePosted ImageDubious! Even if you were capable of such a maneuver, you would have to be in STRIFE!!! mode to accomplish such a feat.It's just this guy. He gave you a little startle there, but that's sort of his style. You've never met a smoother gentleman. At least, you assume he's a man, but you've never really had the gumption to ask. You have to admit, despite his somewhat fearsome appearance you've come to really appreciate and even, perhaps, admire this clear example of a nobleman before you. His sense of style, his casual yet imposing stature...As a fellow being of incredible height, you have real respect for one who has so effortlessly shouldered the burden.Not to say you've let down your guard entirely.Just mostly.
  • 0

Wait, that didn't really happen

Sorry, let me get rebooted

This is where the plot gets a little convoluted

~Bionicle, 2015


#44 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 03 2012 - 02:39 AM

[Brian]: Kiss the GentlemanPosted ImageWhat's that? What about kissing a gentleman? You're sorry, you thought you were in mortal peril here or something. You'll stop all the presses and get right on this dude kissing right away!Or you would if that wasn't the most ridiculous idea you've heard yet. It's way past time to get this here boat on the road. Your dicking around quotient has filled itself completely. No more distractions. You're installing this game and hopefully saving your home.[Ray]: Check BRO's roomPosted ImagePosted ImageOkay. One last distraction. It's sort of terrifying to think about actually entering the horror show that is your LIL BRO's nest, but your responsibility as an elder sibling means you kind of have to let him know when you're both on the precipice of death itself. Deep breaths Adams, you can do this.And a one, and a two...[Ray]: AHHH!!Posted ImageYou stereotypically freak out at the various robotic animal horrors that dwell within, and and then calm down because seriously we've had enough freaking out for the day. Sadly, he is not in his room right now! Just his normal assortment of horrorbots and terrordroids, as well as a lot of half built chassis and a seemingly infinite supply of compressed air, oil, and gasoline needed to fuel these wildly inefficient beasts. Now that you think about it, it could be an explosively bad idea to let the fire reach his room.[Ray]: Inspect Chess SetPosted ImageFrom the corner of your eye, you notice that a piece has been moved on the chessboard. That can only mean he's hiding around here somewhere; the game has begun, and it turns out you were playing before you even knew it.[Ray]: Move PawnPosted ImageKnight to F6. Eat your heart out Bobby Fischer.[Ray]::::Posted ImageOh. Crud.[Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted ImageIt's Fridgebot. He's back for revenge.[Ray]: Be completely terrifiedPosted ImageYou are completely terrified.[Ray]::::Posted ImageWHOOPS!!


Edited by Hans Zimmer, Sep 03 2012 - 02:39 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#45 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 04 2012 - 03:50 AM

[Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted ImageThat's not Fridgebot.[Ray]::::Posted ImageThat's your LIL BRO.[Ray]::::Posted Image

[Ray]: STRIFE!!!!Posted ImageOrdinarily? Yes. Such disregard for your personal property, prompted as it was by similar disregard on your part, is still just begging for some comeuppance. You're gonna have to pass on round two this time though.Annoying as he is, even your bro is willing to forgo SIBLING RIVALRY when it comes to threats to his mortality.[Ray]: Flip out.Posted ImagePosted ImageYep. That was definitely worthy of congratulations. You're really steaming ahead here, you think. You'll be getting the coveted "Successfully dented in his own head with his palm" award any day now at this rate![Ray]: Give Up.Posted ImageGive up? You're not going to give up...you're just going to spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about what you could have done to stop this whole situation from spiraling out of control. You thought this game was going to be your only hope. If only you could find a way to change this. You could have taken on your bro's stupid robot if you hadn't frozen up like that. So many regrets, but there's nothing you can do now. You'll have to teach him a lesson later, but for now you let him slink off into his room to save some of his more precious terrizoids. You'll need to get out of here, right after you let know Andrew what the situation is.

Spoiler

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#46 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 04 2012 - 09:58 PM

[Ray]: Inspect PackagePosted ImageUpon further investigation, the box contains one (1) BROKEN DISK, one (1) UNHARMED DISK, and one (1) INSTRUCTION MANUAL. [Ray]: Inspect ManualPosted ImagePosted ImagePhew! Thank goodness this page is here. You could never have handled assembling this incredibly complex video game without these warnings telling you not to deposit your pieces in a fuzzy snowbank.[Ray]::::Posted ImageWell, this seems preeeeeeeetty complicated, but if you're parsing this correctly you might only need the first disk to start playing![Ray]::::Posted ImageMan this thing has a ton of pages! This sure is going to get complicated fast!


Edited by Hans Zimmer, Sep 04 2012 - 10:03 PM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#47 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 06 2012 - 01:53 AM

[Ray]: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? INSERT DISC, INSERT COIN, PRESS START!

Posted Image

No...no. Not right now.

[ANDREW] ::::

Posted Image

Not right now.

Posted Image

Again it comes to this. Again, violence is the only resolution the two of you can find to any conflict. You'd call yourself fortunate you were able to calm him down with the Grey Goose, but you still broke out those strings. You still made those lashes. No amount of vodka can dilute that.

And sure, there was no real danger. As rough as things have been between you and your room-mate ever since that last show, it's not like you were going to really kill or maim each other. And sure, it was in self-defense; that's oh-so-justified. Sure, sure, sure.

Posted Image

A million qualifiers and a million justifications can all be shuttled about but they all ultimately crash. You believe in peace. You believe in nonviolence. But it's hard to really, fully commit to that, isn't it?

It's hard to hang onto those lofty principles in the heart of the moment, isn't it? It's hard to stay calm when you're angry. It's hard not to get angry when you're in danger - or, even moreso when the people you love are in in danger.

Posted Image

It's hard to find a solution.

Posted Image

It's all so hard to swallow.

[ANDREW] ANSWER PHONE

Posted Image

Must you?

Of course you must. You always acquiesce to your friends. You proceed to have that last conversation with Ray that you just read.


  • 0
bring back "an cool dude"

#48 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 07 2012 - 02:31 AM

[ANDREW] Grab those discs while you wait for Ray to get back

Posted Image

Hngh. The things you'll do for your friends.

Guess there's no turning back now. But you'll gladly waste your time fumbling with this business if it means you can convince Ray to actually leave his burning house. Having a friend in danger is not on your list of "acceptable things" and quite frankly it's absurd that the guy is thinking of anything other than getting the #### out. Maybe the smoke inhalation is touching his noggin. You'll see if you can find the number for an area rescue team and get them heading out for him.

Hold that thought - your phone beeps. Looks like Ray's IMing again.

[ANDREW] Answer Ray

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

It's becoming increasingly apparent that there is absolutely no way you are going to understand any of this.

[ANDREW] Get back to the conversation

Posted Image

Spoiler

[ANDREW] Give your room-mate a pillow before proceeding to your room

Posted Image

After what you've done, it wouldn't be right to just leave him here. You find something to make him more comfortable. Or at least more cultured.


Edited by Gustav Mahler, Sep 07 2012 - 06:29 PM.

  • 0
bring back "an cool dude"

#49 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 07 2012 - 02:46 AM

[Ray]: Return to room, insert disk.Posted ImageYou return to your room and proceed to insert the disk into your computer in a completely compliant and non-time wasting way.[Ray]: Install client.Posted ImageYour gaze drifts to the desktop of your computing device...the wallpaper you made with your own hands stares back proudly from it's digital frame. You are really proud of it, and looking at it makes you think back to when you first felt the desire to explore the stars above. It was so long ago....[Ray]: STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND JUST INSTALL THE GAME ALREADY.Posted ImageYeesh! Somebody's a little impatient!Man, this install screen is pretty lame. After all this hype you kind of figured it would be more impressive. [Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted ImageJust what the heck is this.


  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#50 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 07 2012 - 02:58 AM

[ANDREW]: Return to room, insert disk.Posted ImageYeesh! Somebody's a little impatient![ANDREW]: Install Server.Posted ImageMan, this install screen is amazing!! After all this doom and gloom you have to admit you are impressed. The colors shift and glow so vibrantly, you swear you're seeing hues that you've never before perceived. A small tears comes to your eye. This is what life is worth living for.[ANDREW]::::Posted ImageHOVER OVER THE BUTTONSJust what the heck is this??


  • 0
bring back "an cool dude"

#51 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 09 2012 - 02:02 AM

[Ray]: Feel like somebody's watching you.Posted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]: Try to wave to Ray through the screen.Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]: CLICK CLICK CLICK!Posted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]: Well, what are you waiting for push a button.Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by Hans Zimmer, Sep 09 2012 - 02:20 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#52 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 11 2012 - 12:42 AM

[Andrew]: Deconstitute the Earth.Posted ImageIn your somewhat emotional state, you make an impromptu decision to do a little experimenting, using one of the buttons you clearly don't understand yet on the very planet itself. Even though you don't know what it does, your mastery of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE tells you that it almost definitely won't destroy the world enitrely.Fortunately for you, your headfirst plunge into the realm of rugged cowboy-style empiricism is halted in its crazed gallop by the fact that your cursor can't really select something that large. Instead you just manage to delete a small portion of Idaho that nobody will really miss.[Ray]: Look at screenPosted ImageYou change your viewpoint in an abrupt fashion to check out the incredibly interesting thing happening on your screen. The incredibly interesting same thing that has been happening for the last few minutes. Wow![Ray]: See if BZPstuck is back up.Posted ImageWhile you're looking at things that haven't changed, you decide to see if your favorite internet forum has come back online.HUH! As yours eyes GLANCE DOWN AT THE DATE, you feel a sense of calm in your heart, because you know that the WEBSITE WILL BE BACK SOON. I mean, how long could a few upgrades take?Okay actually now you're getting pretty angry about this. Maybe you just want to check to see if your comic's gotten a few new replies. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK???[Ray]: Punch computer screen Posted ImageThis is exactly why you need to learn to control your emotions. You see what happens when you let out the INNER RAGE??[Andrew]: Click and drag ray into the Constractionate buttonPosted ImageYou're pretty sure this program works by clicking the button then using your cursor, but whatever! You press the CONSTRACTIONATE button.[Andrew]::::Posted Imageuhhhh whoops![Andrew]: Wonder what to do next.Posted ImageOkay you do that...[Andrew]: Do something completely differentPosted ImageOf course! the answer is so simple you're amazed it took any thought at all! The answer is always press different buttons! Move over Bryan, there's a new super sleuth in town.[Andrew]:play dress up with ray and put the master cheif helmet on him.Posted Imagehehe there's no WAY this will fit on his head! Man this is gonna be HILARIOUS![Andrew]: Deconstitute.Posted ImageGuess you know what that button does now! Uh oh, he looks pretty upset.


Edited by Hans Zimmer, Sep 11 2012 - 12:58 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#53 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 12 2012 - 03:49 AM

[Ray]: attempt to rebuild your helmet Posted ImageYou're going to, but before you grab those pieces, you need to give Andrew a PIECE OF YOUR MIND.

Spoiler

[Ray]: Eat the pieces.Posted ImageARGGH. THAT GUY. Okay, come on man, let's caaaalm it down a bit. You look at these weird bricks that appeared. If you're honest with yourself These Lego pieces do look like delicious gummies but you have learned a long time ago what problems sticking pieces of Lego into your various orifices will cause. Instead you reach for them to try and rebuild your beloved helmet.[Ray]::::Posted ImageThe pieces disappear when you try to touch them. It seems they were merely a gaming abstraction! Huh. Weird! At least you won't have to worry about stepping on them when it's dark.[Ray]: Build a phaser and set it to stun.Posted ImageRay can't build anything, he's not the SERVER! Only Andrew can build things right now. There may be a way for you to make some awesome things, but if there is you have not yet discovered it.[Andrew]: Stick the helmet pieces into the piece reclamatory.Posted ImageUgh! You don't even remember what stupid button was the Piece Restarter or whatever, and even if you did Ray already made the pieces disappear. You hover over one of the dumb buttons and see a bunch of dumb looking gizmos. How dumb!Yeah, you're still pretty angry about Ray's outburst.[Andrew]: Follow instructions and separate your pieces by type.Posted ImageOh, here's the reclamatory. Looks like you already did that. And by did that you mean let an automatic process take place that does that for you. You also make a note that it appears building the wall earlier has depleted some of your ivory pieces. How observant of you![Andrew]: remember about the firePosted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]: Use Constractionate to make Ray's room into a mazePosted ImageYou know what? You've had enough of his attitude. You concentrate really hard to try and make a maze to keep him out of your hair while you save his stupid life. You are incredibly successful.

Spoiler

[Ray] Bash fists on the wall until something happens. Posted Image

Posted Image

You try to punch the wall down. You are incredibly unsuccessful.


Edited by Hans Zimmer, Sep 12 2012 - 03:54 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#54 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 13 2012 - 05:09 AM

[Andrew]: Deconstitute all the parts of Ray's house that are on firePosted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]::::Posted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]::::Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]: Build an aftbricator in the bathroomPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageYeah, you TOTALLY meant to do that!Have you mentioned that you're not good at video games?

[Andrew]::::Posted Image

Posted ImageYeah, you TOTALLY meant to do that too!Have you mentioned that you're REALLY not good at video games?

Actually, this gives you an idea.

[Ray]: Walk out of stupidly easy mazePosted ImageHey it's not as easy as it looks okay! That bookshelf there is in the way of just going around!You climb over the wall instead.

Spoiler

[Ray]: Go to the bathroom.Posted Image

Spoiler

[Ray]::::Posted ImageYou fill up the tub, as requested.

[Ray]: Get the sudden urge to moo like a cow.Posted ImageThis command makes you suddenly get the urge to force your head into the tub. You barely resist the urge.

[Andrew]: Be the hero.Posted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]::::Posted Image

[Andrew]::::Posted Image

Spoiler

[Andrew]: Be an expert at video gamesPosted Image

You are SUCH the expe-oh come on how did that even happen.


  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#55 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 19 2012 - 12:48 AM

[Ray]: Let it sink in. Let it all sink in.Posted ImageHaha. Sink, because you're in the bathroom right? That's a real knees slapper! Between this cornball stuff your subconscious is throwing at you and the high velocity porcelain projectiles your friend is throwing at you, it'll be a miracle if you ever get this cheery smile off your face.[Ray]: Investigate new additions to your housePosted ImageWell, while you're here, you might as well see what's inside this strange new addition.[Ray]::::Posted ImageWow. This sure looks complicated! Whoever designed this place must have spent a long time on it.[Ray]: Do science to itPosted ImageThis is how you science right? Touching things and hoping something happens?[Ray]: Move it alongPosted ImageUnfortunately, you heard more than one large 'thump' earlier. You're just betting he placed more than one of these gizmos around here. You leave the bathroom and move to the living room.[Ray]: Press button on mast-thingyPosted ImageNow THIS is more like it! No complicated gizmos or weird intricate machinery. Just a man, a button, and an incurable desire to press it no matter the consequences.[Ray]::::Posted ImageWhen you press this thing it makes a lot of clunking noises that sound like some kind of gigantic ice dispenser on one of those soda machines. Your gums are already salivating at the thought of enjoying another fresh brew of CANNICUS GENERICUS. You drool a little and don't even care.[Ray]: Release your ANGER!Posted ImageIt makes some clunking noises, like it's stuck. Well, only one solution to this obvious problem. Time to punch it![Ray]::::Posted ImageWHY DO YOU KEEP USING THE SAME HAND ARGHHH! !!!![Ray]: Ragequit!Posted ImageYou couldn't care less what sort of delightful nectar might be hiding in this couch-massacring device. You're out of here. PEACE.[Ray]::::Posted Image[Ray]::::Posted Image


Edited by InnerRayg, Sep 19 2012 - 12:51 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#56 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 02:06 AM

[Ray]::::Posted ImageYou return to your room. Oh what the heck here's another one of these fifty things.[Ray]: Tear down posters to reveal secret safe tunnels.Posted ImageOh but you could NEVER do that! You love this poster more than you would really care to admit. You got it from a guy with some pretty shady connections, and ever since it has served as a totem that keeps you tethered to reality even as the world threatens to throw you under the crazy train that is life. Sure, you know where you hope this life will take you, but you can't be sure you'll ever get to go as far away as you've dreamed. But you guess it doesn't really matter. How can anyone matter when we are all such an insignificant part of this intricate world humanity has created together? The question rages inside your mind as your face drifts throughout the many levels of reality you experience, those inside your own mind and those outside it, and those beyond. After all, how can you be so sure these strange hallucinations you've been having all day have not been more? This game has already changed so much of your perception of reality, it's no wonder you are questioning everything else you knew. Things like this poster are the few anchors you have left to cast off this crazy ship ride you are on, and though your sails have long since collapsed there is a small sliver of promise in the drift of the ocean itself moving you towards something greater. You have only to gaze out on the beauty of the sea and see it, but even as you gaze upon it, it all begins to fade, like something from a dream. The only thing that fails to fade is the pixie like beauty of the incredible Ellen Page as Ariadne, who weaves her spell around you every time you see those questioning eyes gaze into yours. Oh what a daring dream, to be the one to playfully trick her into a kiss instead of that upstart Joseph Gordon Levitt.That's strange, you've forgotten exactly what you were ruminating on? As quickly as it came it disappeared, like something from a dream.[Ray]::::Posted ImageYou step into the FORESCANNER's main room. Your isometric view also conveniently switches so that you can see the nifty devices there in the front. Look more stuff you don't understand at all, neat![Ray]: Wonder how you can fix everythingPosted ImageYou leave the weird new room and stare at the wreckage of your room. Debris covers the floor. Strange walls sit akimbo to one another, lazily drafted in such a way that they make navigation impossible. It's hard to see what was once a place of refuge so desolate and alien. Still, if you're honest with yourself there's a small part of you that finds this destruction rejuvenating. No, more than that. Freeing. This place has been less like a home sometimes, and more like a prison. Daily strifes with robotic monsters, a cold veil of silence from a once jovial sibling, and an undercurrent of fear that something darker still lurks underneath. Maybe you were unfair to Andrew. Maybe this isn't so bad. [Ray]: Talk to somebody about all this.Posted ImageYou try TD, but it seems he is amiss. Likewise, your best buddy GP has his away message on. PI hasn't been answering anybody's messages for awhile. You could try MM, but she's probably not the best one to ask about this right now. And of course you would never even consider aggravating CP for help. she'd just do unspeakable things to you. You don't actually consider going to ID. He's a good friend...he helped save your life...but all the same, lately you feel a small shiver every time he sends you a message.Guess that leaves only one person. Wow. This is kind of making you nervous. Is that sweat on your palms? Focus Adams focus!

Spoiler


Edited by InnerRayg, Sep 20 2012 - 02:39 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#57 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:21 AM

[Ray]: Flirt harder Posted ImageHaha you don't know WHAT you could possibly mean by that. You barely even know WA. How could you be infatuated with her and her awesomely rad style?? Just. So rad. Your sylladex flushes with embarrassment as it snaps up your smartphone. [???]: HEY!Posted Image[???]: LISTEN! Posted Image[Ray]: Try to accept that a glowing ball of light with wings is talking to you. Posted ImageOkay, a floating lightbulb is now talking to you. There is nothing strange about this whatsoever.[???]: GREETINGS PLAYER!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[Ray]:::: Posted ImageYou ask this strange glowing ball of light what wizard school it escaped from. It doesn't seem to understand the question.Posted ImagePosted Image...huh.


Edited by InnerRayg, Sep 21 2012 - 03:18 PM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#58 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 03:25 AM

[Ray]: Introduce yourself Posted ImageYou tell it your name is Ray. It seems very pleased. It calls itself "THE PROTOSTUD".[Ray]: Be NavisnitchPosted ImageOkay, it literally just said its called THE PROTOSTUD. See? The text there is bolded and flashing to make extra sure it sinks into the shallow pool that you call a cranium.[Navisnitch]: "Help" Ray with vague hints.Posted ImageI'M SORRY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION.[PROTOSTUD]: "Help" Ray with vague hints.Posted ImageLooks like this is right up the Protostud's alley. It is like, ALL ABOUT helping. It'll help you right under the table or by George its name isn't NAVISNITCH.[PROTOSTUD]::::Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[Ray]::::Posted ImagePosted ImageThreat to your life? Oh you see, it must mean the fire. You will let it know that you've managed to bungle your way into a solution for that already. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageI'M SORRY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION.[Ray]: throw chess set into the glowy thing.Posted ImageYou're definitely ready to throw something into this nincompoop! Chess set's all the way in the living room though, so you'll have to remember to head that way at some point. This ridiculous fairy is obviously not very bright. You're going to have to try and use obvious key words with it.[Ray]: Wonder as to how you will repair your house. Posted ImageYou don't have to wonder! You already have an idea. You let this floating tinkerbell know that THE THREAT HAS BEEN MITIGATED. THE WORLD HAS CEASED REJECTING YOU. Instead, you want to know if its power can be USED TO REPAIR YOUR HOME.[PROTOSTUD]: I'M SORRY,Posted Image[PROTOSTUD]: IT SEEMS YOU ARE MISINFORMED!Posted Image[PROTOSTUD]: THE THREAT HAS NOT CEASED!Posted Image[PROTOSTUD]::::Posted ImageLeave...this world?Posted ImageSurely not. It couldn't mean. No. Way. OH MAN! You can barely contain your excitement. In fact, you completely fail to contain it and your modus doesn't fail to take note. Looks like this fantastic beast is coming with you on what promises to be an awesome adventure[Ray]::::Posted ImageYou excitedly ask the little bug HOW YOU CAN LEAVE THIS WORLD. Even though it's obvious by now that it is little more than automated program with no thoughts or emotion, you still get the sense that it is rolling its eye at you. Of course, it says, the only way to escape is to pilot your vessel to the stars. Posted ImageVessel? Could that be what all these weird gizmos are for? To fly away? Could you be on the first step to your very own intersteller journey?? The mere thought makes you shudder a little with joy.[Ray]: hug the protostudPosted ImageYou can't help yourself. Having your dreams come true like this fills you with such joy you give ole' Navisnitch a great big hug. Whose a good lightbulb? Stop struggling! What do you mean I'm CRUSHING YOUR WINGS you silly little prankster! Have a noogie.[PROTOSTUD]: BUT BEFORE YOU CAN LEAVEPosted Image[PROTOSTUD]: IT HAS ONLY ONE POWER SOURCE Posted Image


  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#59 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 08:17 PM

[Ray]: Fall in love with the new additions to your house.Posted ImageThis is just too spectacular for words. It's like winning the lottery and then finding another twenty dollar bill on the ground. Whatever this beautiful vessel is, if it runs on you making up stupid stuff you'll be able to fly for FOREVER.[Ray]: Try using IMAGINATION Posted ImageAlright, so...I guess if you just imagine something really, REALLY hard it will fuel this thing? That's AMAZING! IMAGINATION IS AMAZING![Ray]::::Posted ImageWow, ouch. You are NOT used to making faces like that. Better stick to angry looks if you can help it.[Ray]: Imagine that there is gas in the tank. Problem solved. Posted ImageThis is the best idea anyone has ever had.[Ray]::::Posted ImagePredictably it does nothing.Or maybe you're just not IMAGINING hard enough!![Ray]: Imagine HARDER!Posted ImageIMPOSSIBLE!![Ray]::::Posted ImageWow, look how much you achieved. This panel is literally identical to the one two pages ago. Good job champ. [Ray]::::Posted ImagePerhaps this machine requires something a little more concrete? But..you don't have any paper available, so you guess you'll experiment with the wall. You pull your marker out of your Tool Cache. Remember the Tool Cache? It's still there. It didn't go away or anything. Look, the amount of ink drops has even decreased since you last saw it because you used the marker in that fight in your kitchen! It sure is great how this system keeps track of such small details like that. I'll bet you would never have even NOTICED such great continuity if not for this utility![Ray]: Draw unicorns on the wall, caveman-style.Posted ImageOn a whim, you begin by creating a spectacular scene of fantastic beasts roaming the fields, equine whinnies snorting across the plains as horn-tipped foreheads dip down to sample the delicious flora that lies beneath this majestic wonder's sodden hooves. Their manes rip through the sky like ivory blades dancing across a blue cloth, delicately caressing it but able to slice it into tatters with even the simplest flick of their mighty necks. These unicorns are the masters of their domain, gentle beasts and ferocious protectors all in one serene form. Is there anything more exquisite than watching their bodies heaving with effort as they gallop? Anything more enticing then the imposing stature they strike against the trees? Look at those snouts. Look at those teeth. Look at - OKAY OKAY geeze you can't keep going on like that. You're not fooling anybody, everyone knows that horses are the ugliest animals on the face of the planet. God you hate horses. Especially fake made up horses. You get tired of drawing these dumb things almost as soon as you start and draw a derpy looking one instead. Stupid pony!This marker's going to come off, right? [PROTOSTUD]: Be usefulPosted ImageThe Protostud is not a thinking entity. It is merely an amalgamation of programmed responses and algorithms. Despite this, it still kind of thinks you're making a fool of yourself and though this vessel is yours, it still thinks it is in pretty poor taste to desecrate it in such a way. You'll get a chance to do that later on after all.[PROTOSTUD]: I'M SORRY RAY.Posted Image[PROTOSTUD]: IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SIMPLY FORM THE THOUGHTS IN YOUR MINDPosted Image[PROTOSTUD]: RESTRICTIONS ON THE CREATIVE PROCESS ARE NECESSARYPosted Image[PROTOSTUD]: THE DEVICES WILL AID YOU IN THIS PROCESSPosted Image[PROTOSTUD]: IF YOU CAN AMPLICATE MY FORMPosted Image[Navisn-I mean Protostud]: Give Ray a countdown timerPosted ImageYOU MUST HURRY THOUGH. THE LIGHTNING STRIKES AROUND YOUR HOME WILL INCREASE EXPONENTIALLY. I CALCULATE YOU HAVE LESS THAN NINE MINUTES TO VACATE THE AREA BEFORE IT BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE TO LEAVE.[Ray]: Check out what your LIL BRO is doing.Posted ImageWell since it looks like you're suddenly on a deadline, you hurry to the living room so you can let your LIL BRO know what's going on. Even in his grumpy state of mind he will love this incredible news about getting to go to space in a sweet house rocketship. It also will be pretty awesome to uh...get a little bit further away from the death lasers the Protostud apparantly has. And of course, on the way you can CHOOSE AN ICON to AMPLICATE THE PROTOSTUD'S FORM.Whatever those dumb words are supposed to mean.Posted ImageOh what's this? MM's sending you a message. The idea of getting to jam with such an amazing artist should make you feel just inadequate enough to be embarrassed. That should convince this modus to let you use the phone.


Edited by InnerRayg, Sep 25 2012 - 02:25 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#60 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 12:20 AM

[Ray]: AnswerPosted Image

Spoiler

[Ray]: Uh.....wonder how the heck Lego Multiverse works Posted ImageYou don't really have the time to wonder. If your uncanny sense of time is correct, and it always is, you've got something like six minutes left to get the heck out of here![Ray]::::Posted Image...before something really bad happens[Ray]::::Posted ImageThe lights once again go out. Not your bro this time though. The storm definitely did that.Huh. Is that a note? Probably something even more cantankerous from your LIL BRO.[Ray]::::Posted ImageYup.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[Andrew]::::Posted ImageBut before we get too ahead of ourselves...[Andrew]::::Posted ImageWe find ourselves temporarily displaced to a few minutes prior


  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#61 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 01:29 AM

[Andrew]: Now that the crisis is over, read the manual Posted ImageMan, why are you even doing this. You didn't want to do this in the first place. This isn't your scene man; this isn't your scene.You calm yourself with a few sips. You've helped save your buddy and that's good, and it's not like you demand he be grateful. Though. It could be nice. Another sip. Anyway. For this moment you've got higher priorities than this ridiculous game.[Andrew]: Ogle DesktopPosted ImagePraise be to the lord David Bowie, King and Queen of Glam, Master of Soul, Lead of the Great Dance. The Magnificent Bowie bestows eternal joy in his Castle of Glitter for those who live a sexy enough life here on earth. Have you heard the good news? Here's a copy of Hunky Dory.Or something like that. Mainly he's just a great musician who's made music in so many different genres and aced them all. You start playing "Life on Mars?" with Vinamp. Vinamp is a way better media player than Clue Kazoo. Sure, it's a much older program, but it's tried, tested, and true. It doesn't need any of that video support or cross-platform synchronization of whozits and whatzits. It plays music and accurately reproduces the sound with highest fidelity and anybody who things a music player should do more than that is a chump.You have this argument with Brian regularly. You love Brian so much.[Andrew]: Do something else heroicPosted Image#### that. You need booze.[Andrew]: Contemplate the moral and ethical consequences of "Big Brother-ing" your best bud.Posted ImagePosted ImageMoral consequences? I mean, this is more consentual vouyerism than "Big Brothering." It was his idea in the first place. This is going to be equal parts hilarious and sexy. You're gonna need a lot more happy juice - Ooo, is that Coppola Merlot? Oh yes, you're coming with princess Andrew.[Andrew]: Let's Get This Boat on the Road Posted Image haha woah...okay hold on [Andrew]::::Posted ImageYou know what let's take a li'l break here[Andrew]::::Posted ImageHey while we're here let's just UNLEASH THE FREAKIN' KRAKEN


  • 0
bring back "an cool dude"

#62 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 11:46 PM

[Andrew]: Call CardinalPuffin to brag about your accomplishmentsPosted ImageExcuse me? Did I just hear you right MR. KRAKEN? You two have spent some good times together, but now you see this bottle doesn't really understand you at all. You're no braggart! You give it a stern look for misjudging your character so badly.[Andrew]: Call CardinalPuffin now!Posted ImageAlright little bottle, now you're just getting ornery. Take that!Remember kids. Drink responsibly.[Andrew]::::Posted ImageWell, you've drunk your only friend. The only way you can make it up to the bottle is to call moochyMensch to wallow in your self pity just like it asked.

Spoiler

[Andrew]: Wonder when your roommate will wake up.Posted ImageGotta...hic...make it outta this hallway before he wakes up. No TELLING how might take advantage of your vulnerable state![Ray]: Build a fort out of couch cushionsPosted ImageWha...Did you say Ray? Chivas, you're almost as crazy as the Kraken. You build a fort out of the cushions that looks absolutely magnificent.[Andrew]: Talk to cardinalPuffinPosted ImageWhat a delightful idea! You love this bottle so much, it's so smart! And as if some unseen cosmic hand has summoned her forth just to speak with you, here she is! You respond to cardinalPuffin's message.

Spoiler

Edited by Andrew Arthur, Oct 24 2012 - 08:53 PM.

  • 0
bring back "an cool dude"

#63 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2012 - 08:26 PM

[Andrew]: Time for something completely differentPosted ImageWell this is interesting! It seems just for a change of pace, yet another girl is vying for your e-ttention. Is this another sophisticated young lady looking to catch your eye? You're just too suave for words buddy. At this rate you're going to chat up ALL the ladies.

You like to think you're so good at talking with them, they consider you just "one of the girls". God you hope they think that.

Spoiler

[Andrew]: Time for something completely differentPosted ImageMmn. Not so much of an apology. Of course, knowing you, you're just going to accept it anyway and pretend like it never happened to keep from rocking the boat. Still it would be nice if he could at least say it to your face. You cap off the wine and return to the already well soaked shoulder of your curly-haired confidant.

Spoiler

[Andrew]: Drink 'til you drop and leave Ray to deal with his own problems.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Abandon Ray? Much as you might be miffed, you could never do that. But taking a break? Well considering he's out of danger for the moment, that sounds like a good idea. You grab the first disk and put it somewhere you're most definitely not going to forget about later once you've sobered up.[Andrew]::::Posted ImageWow. This second loading screen is significantly less impressive than the first.This thing is gonna take forever.You think it's time...[Andrew]::::Posted Image...for more booze.


  • 0
bring back "an cool dude"

#64 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Oct 24 2012 - 08:45 PM

[Andrew]: Be the other guy.Posted ImageWho...?NoSurely not.Surely you've not now become an author avatar in a desperately self deprecating comic based on what is already a thinly veiled stand in for said author and his friends. There's no way this comic could have fallen so low so quickly.Posted ImageYet here I am. That's right. I'm the star. It's me. You can do nothing but weep softly into your brick pile as I wrestle this narrative dough into an even more twisted pretzel of a shape. Watch silently with the eyes one wears when viewing some tragic accident moments away from occurring on the highway of your life as I dig this treasure chest of shame even further down into the mud. This is your world now. This is only the beginning of the despondance I am about to unfold in your mind's eye with my nickel plated tongue. Mmmm. You smell that? That dough we twisted up earlier's starting to bake. Smells delicious.[IR]: Imagine that the audience is in their underwear.Posted ImageWho do you think you are exactly? You think you can just tell me what to do now? Sorry buddy but this comic's not big enough for the both of us. There can only be one guiding force for this train wreck to be!I begin to imagine that you're in your underwear of my own volition and for no other reason. [IR]: Become suddenly attracted to your readers. Posted ImageOhhhh Myyyyyyyy[IR]: Experience Foreshadowing Posted ImageI am going to now foreshadow that stuff's about to get STUPID.Stupidly AWESOME.Don't believe me?[IR]: Boom. Posted ImageCheck out what I've been doing![IR]: ROASTED Posted ImageHappy 500ish page everybody!Anyway. Back to Andrew then.


Edited by InnerRayg, Oct 24 2012 - 08:45 PM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#65 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2012 - 11:31 PM

[Andrew]::::Posted ImageYou find yourself outside. You...guess you walked out of your apartment door? What were you doing again?Oh right. Booze. Time to go the market![Andrew]::::Posted ImageGood thing you live right above one.

You'd like to say that the excellent Korean market below you was the deciding factor of why you got this place, but it was just a fringe benefit. Your under-the-table (is is that through-the-wall?) rent deal is the sole reason you can afford this place.[Andrew]: Contemplate the meaning of free willPosted Image

Ah, that free will, that truism of our lives, the one constant amid the gentle indifference of the universe. So like ourselves, so like a brother really. Such a Sisuphysian task is this life, but it is our own boulder we push.

Camus spoke much about free will and choice. If the world is absurd - a feeling wont to strike on any street corner, no less - then we have no purpose, and have only our choice, and nothing more. Should I take a lover late in life? Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee? It can be daunting or macabre at first consideration, but there's no need to fall into existential crisis, really. If there's no meaning to life, then your life means nothing save what you wish it to. Your life is your own. You can make your choice be to live it.

Sometimes it means dealing with consequences of choices. Sometimes you may deem yourself to have made mistakes. Sometimes you wake up next to the wrong person. Sometime you have too much to drink.

But they're your mistakes and yours alone, and we all live and die in perpetual growth.

[Andrew]::::Posted ImageSometimes we make good decisions. Living in Chinatown was one of those.

It's always been your favorite neighborhood in the city. The food! The lights! The people! The international flair! The convenient metro stop at Gallery Place! You've got the glitz and the grit mixed together in one spot, and it's still directly adjacent to downtown. And did you mention the food? There's so much good food right at your doorstep.

Screw the monuments; Chinatown is where it's at.[Andrew]::::Posted Image

Ironically, you live right above the only Korean market in Chinatown. That's not to say there aren't other Asian restaurants in the neighborhood - you could name the addresses of a number of superb Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese places - but on this block, the sign of Li's Market sticks out as the only hangul among hanzi.

It's not that unusual, of course, and you probably wouldn't have noticed yourself were it not for the ridiculous rumours that Li's Market was a front for a Korean mafia trying to gain a foothold in Chinatown. Which is just hilarious. Old man Li is the nicest guy and he gives you discounts on food just because he likes you. He's even cooked dinner for you a number of times just because he knows you love jap chae. You've been meaning to return the favor by making some ol' Irish corned beef and cabbage for him.[Andrew]::::Posted ImageRight next to old man Li's place is a Chinese restaurant called China Express. They're pretty decent (and have a good lunch special), but your go-to place for Chinese cuisine is further down the block, and Ming's, which is the best food in the capital.

China Express is really only of note because sometimes the rumors about Li's Market also insist that China Express, in turn, is a front for the Chinese mafia, and that the Korean and Chinese mafia are in some sort of territorial war, and it's all very silly. You live right above the two places. If there were some kind of mob war, you think you would have noticed by now.[Andrew]::::Posted ImageA familiar bell rings as you enter Li's Market. The old man is sitting in his usual spot behind the counter.[Andrew]::::Posted ImageYou hear footsteps on the grating outside. Those are pretty usual; folks come and go from China Express regularly.[Andrew]::::Posted ImageYou point exactly what you need. Some delicious soju should hit the spot![Andrew]::::Posted Image

Soju is basically Korean vodka, but with slightly less of a bite and a slightly more full-bodied flavor, in your opinion. Whiskey may be your preferred liquor, but this will do quite nicely in a pinch.

Sure would be a shame if you didn't get to enjoy this bottle.Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


Edited by Andrew Arthur, Oct 25 2012 - 11:33 PM.

  • 0
bring back "an cool dude"

#66 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Oct 26 2012 - 12:08 AM

[Andrew]: Sing Kumbaya to end the violencePosted ImageYou know, I'll just bet that would work too. Too bad he can't hear you right now! Anyway, when did a funny comic about Lego fans turn into a turf war between mafia families? What am I even writing? Man![IR]: Not you again!Posted ImageYEAH ME AGAIN! Boy, I'll bet you're just on the edge of your seat right now. Andrew could be dead right now for all we know! Did you see all those bullets? Sorry, I meant "stun blasts". That's right, I forgot, in a Bionicle story none of the characters could ever have GUNS. That'd be RIDICULOUS.Anyway, I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe we won't even go back to him for a couple hundred pages since I'm so sure he'll be alright. How's that suit you?[IR]: I'm going to stop reading now.Posted ImageYeah yeah, if my antics were enough to stop you reading you'd have been nothin but a dust cloud 504 pages back. Boy I'll bet you're just itching to find out what happens next with Andrew. Or maybe you'd like to know if Ray and his lil bro will manage to stop fighting long enough to get off this planet safely! Or hey, what about Brian? Wasn't he like pleasantly conversing with some dude who had just proven himself to be a cold blooded killer? Man It's been ages since we saw him! Poor guy must be so lonely without us there.[IR]: You're just going to go to a new character.Posted ImageYep, those cliffhangers are all very enticing I'd say! Well, I think I've wasted enough of your time...Let's spin the wheel of fate and see who we're gonna get to follow this time!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[IR]: Told you.Posted ImageWell I'll be! This young lady hasn't been seen for hundreds of pages. She's way past due for an introduction![IR]: Sigh.Posted ImageLet me just move her over here so we can see her a little better.


  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#67 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2012 - 12:51 AM

[???]::::Posted ImageOh man, who are you now?? You reckon you'll be needing a name lickety split![???]: Enter namePosted ImageWhat? Potato Breath? Oh no it's not that bad is it??[???]::::Posted ImageOoh, that's better. And yes, that is an awesome palindrome.[Hannah]: Uh...Kanakanak?Posted ImageYou can't really control the NAKS.[Hannah]: Do something.Posted ImageWell, you suppose you could do the polite thing and introduce yourself. After all, You wouldn't be a southern belle if you didn't have manners!Your name is HANNAH KANAKANAK. Sweet JESUS do you love French fries. Heck, you are plum over the moon about VEGGIES in general. Potatoes are just the perfect example of a vegetable. It's highly certain you have a CRIMINAL OBSESSION with those savory earth apples. You might as well face it.You've recently uprooted yourself from the BIG CITY to become a SMALL TOWN GIRL in the spud-speckled fields of Idaho, for reasons that weren't in the least UPSETTING TO YOU. No sir, out here you can pick potatoes right out of the ground without stepping on ANYONE ELSE'S toes or plates or whatever. Truly breathtaking.Yessir, the open country sure is a cozy place for a LAID-BACK lady like yerself. It really enables your tendency to arrange your stuff into PILES. Why, a girl could accumulate piles for miles out here! Your piling is a side-effect of your terrible PROCRASTINATION, and this unfortunately tends to cause you a little ANXIETY. You swore you wouldn't let THIS place become a pigsty, but such is the live of an ink-slinging cowpoke.Did you mention you're a SKILLED CARTOONIST? Not to give yourself a swell head, but your comics are something of a LEGEND among your friends. You know, when you actually do them.Carefully piled around your room are your various COLLECTIBLE CAPTURE CRITTERS, a franchise for a game you played passionately as a young'un. You may have come out here to start over as a simple farmer, but after taters, comics, piles and putting stuff off, VIDEO GAMES ain't ever gonna stop being your one true love. You are waiting for a NEW GAME to arrive at your dirtstep, and while you HIGHLY DOUBT it can entangle itself in your life the way those pocket monsters have, you're itchin' to join your friends in a round!…Yee-haw!


  • 0

#68 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 12:29 AM

[Hannah] Eat a 'tater.Posted ImageWhat 'tater?Posted ImageYou may have a problem.[Hannah]: clean your roomPosted Image[Hannah]: Investigate CD on the floor.Posted ImageThis ain't no CD! This here is a one of kind, limited edition copy of the finest animated entertainment the sunny shores of Canada has to offer. Not to say that this show is hard to find or anything - it can and should be purchased for a relatively affordable 22.99 CDN at your favorite online video peddler. What makes this one special is who sent it - none other than your long time pal, Brian.This DVD was the second in a pair of gifts for you after a rather harrowing series of events that had you a little off kilter and in sore need of entertainment and nourishment. When it comes to helping his friends who are in trouble, Brian is simply the best there is.[Hannah]: Inspect massive fire hazard.Posted ImageAnother thing to add to your list of things you love - these finely scented candles are wonderful. Not only do they cover up the musty scent of a live potato garden in your room, they also provide ample illumination for somebody who might have...forgotten to pay her electric bill lately.[Hannah]: Set Pokemon pile on fire with candlesPosted ImageBut you don't have a Pokemon pile! You used to, but these darn critters have managed to scamper themselves all about the room. You're gonna have to work hard to catch them all. Again.[Hannah]: You wanna be the very bestPosted Image[Hannah]: like no one ever wasPosted Image[Hannah]: To catch them is your real testPosted Image[Hannah]: To train them is your cause!Posted Image[Hannah]: Arrange Pokémon plushes into a pilePosted ImageThere! That's more like it! It took a lot of walking through some rather tall shag carpet, but you managed to find and capture all of the little monsters in your area. You pile them proudly in a currently unoccupied space. Except one![Hannah]: cuddle clefairyPosted ImageWhat's a Clefairy? Surely you don't mean your beloved PINKACHEW! Oh whose the cutest bestest little pink monster EVER?? Is it you? OH YES IT IS!You leave Pinkachew in it's honored position atop your beanbag recliner for quick access during emergency cuddlings.[Hannah]: Have a Pokemon party.Posted ImageGOTTA BUY EM ALL, MARKETING![Hannah]: Recreate the great Squirtle-Tarakava war with your toysPosted ImageThe TORTAIL-Tarakava war was settled by a young heroic Turtail who managed to convince a turncoat agent who had betrayed his kind for the Tarakava to renounce his new masters and return to them through the use of some very cool, and very special FX heavy ancient weapons. The two then managed to remove the infected mask of the Rahi's Empororer and returned peace to the galaxy. You mean ocean. You mean your bedroom floor, that one time you watched Star Wars while eating those week old fries....Good times.[Hannah]: Is that....Ashley Angel from O-Town?Posted ImageTHE Ashley Angel from O-Town? From TV's gift to pop music and the world O-Town?! Wow. He's like Jesus and the Beatles rolled into ONE! You're so jealous that one of your great friends got to meet this cultural icon, but knowing how jealous you would be if there were any prolonged physical contact between said friend and the famed pop star, a promise was made that there would be no touching below the eyebrows. That's when...you learned the terrible truth.[Hannah]: He's a celebrity.Posted ImageIt turns out that celebrities are completely hairless. They digitally add the eyebrows later to make sure they make the right facial expressions. You'd been DUPED! She can be so devious sometimes.[Hannah]: Find out where your microwave's power cord disappeared toPosted ImageYour MICROWAVE's POWER CORD is, in all likelihood, still attached to your MICROWAVE in the MICROKITCHEN.[Hannah]: Microwave a potato.Posted ImageWell, you never can go long without the sublime taste of starch tantalizing your tastebuds, but that said it's gonna be hard to follow that command without any electricity.[Hannah]: Microwave the Oddish.Posted ImageNot MONDRAKE! What sort of madman could do such a thing to a cute little innocent plush critter.[Hannah]::::Posted ImageYou wish you could whisk him away to the safety of a Sylladex.[Hannah]::::Posted ImageSadly the MOOCH MODUS only allows you to swipe items already tucked away in somebody else's Sylladex.[Hannah]: Microwave.Posted ImageWhat in tarnation is this sudden fascination with tha MICROWAVE?? Ya ain't even in any sort of physical proximity to any device that could even be conceivably mistaken as a microwave! You're fixin' ta make a pact not to use one ever again if this here pesterin don't quit![Hannah]: Inspect red device that is definitely not a microwave.Posted ImageWhat, you mean this here MOOCHIFIER 3000? Real piece of work, that. It's incredible really, even if it is something of an enabler for your crippling addiction to yoinking fries. It's the second gift Brian got for you after you moved out here...and you have no idea at all how it works. It sits independent of any power source. The viewscreen lets you see any location you desire, assuming you have the coordinates. Luckily he pre-programmed it with a few of your friend's locations, so all you have to do is press a button to see them on your screen. More importantly, it allows you to focus on any particularly delicious meals nearby and...borrow a few bites. You've tried to limit it's usage to desperate times. After all you came out here to be independent, din't ya?[Hannah]: stick your head in that microwave-looking device.Posted ImageAre you...sure this is a good idea? Okeedokee hoss...[Hannah]::::Posted ImagePredictably, it does nothing. It's a viewscreen, not a door!But you knew that. I mean who doesn't understand how a MOOCHIFIER works, honestly?


  • 0

#69 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:24 AM

[Hannah]: Get ball pit and replace balls with potatoes Posted ImageNow THAT idea is a gud 'un! To the INTERNET![Hannah]::::Posted ImageDownloading Latrice Royale's browser was either the best decision you ever made, or the GREATEST.[Hannah]: Don't get distracted.Posted ImageYou fail to not get distracted. It looks like your sister from another mister is online, and you can't resist giving her a polite "howdy". Looks like the potato ball pit is just another rotting carcass in the tomb of things unfinished.[Hannah]: Pester CP.Posted Image

Spoiler

[Hannah]::::Posted ImageHmph. It could've been YOU getting accepted into Ashley Angel from O-Town's Spring Break Dance Academy too, an official Scholar Dancer under the watchful tutelage of Professor Angel himself. Ain't your fault some people were more regionally-gifted than YOU.No touching below the eyebrows, your fanny.[Hannah]: Think about the French Fries Eating Monster.Posted ImageYou try to think about the French Fries Eating Monster and fail because you're trying to be less self centered these days.DOHOHOHO![Hannah]: Move Onua to the Pokemon pile.Posted ImageOnua? Don't you mean POHATU? You swear you must be losing it. Next you'll be mistaking a PINKACHEW for a KLETHAIRY or something ridiculous like that.[Hannah]::::Posted ImageYou place Pohatu on the Lego Pile's pinnacle.[Hannah]: Take a whiff of them candlesPosted ImageMMMMMMMMMMMMM! !!![Hannah]: Leave room to go get more French FriesPosted ImageCome on, you can't do that. You know how this works by now! You can't leave the room during the initial introduction sequence! At the very earliest you have to wait till the big climactic flash at the end where something shocking and revealing happens and then....[Hannah]::::Posted ImageUh....[Hannah]::::Posted ImageYou...enter the next room. Alright then.


  • 0

#70 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 03:19 AM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]:::: PETTHEPUPPY.[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]A domesticated DOG appears![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]The DOG used CHARGE![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]OH[/font][font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]OH MY[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]OH MY GOODNESS[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]:::: Pet your dog, French Fries[/font][/font]Posted ImageYour darling POMMES-FRITES bounds around the kitchen like red-pajamered rodeo clown in an attempt to corral your attention.It's super-effective![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageHis cute little BATTLE ENGAGEMENT FAKEOUT his way of trying to say that he's plumb famished. Time for a snackaroo![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]:::: inspect dog food for any assassination attempts.[/font]Posted ImageYou sniff around, meticulously inspecting each kibble and every bit. Just to be safe, you pop in a handful.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]:::: Pour that dog food.[/font]Posted ImageOnly the best![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]:::: Inspect Moochifier[/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]What Moochifier?[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]:::: Inspect Moochifier looking device[/font][/font]Posted Image

[font="Courier;"]T'aint no Moochifier! This here's yer run-of-the-mill regular-style MICROWAVE. Not much good for mooching, only good for superheating the reaped spoils to a gummy, starchy stick.[/font]

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]:::: Microwave your beloved dog.[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]No.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="courier;"]GAME OVER[/font] 


Edited by LehvakLah, Dec 02 2012 - 03:23 AM.

  • 0

#71 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 02:12 AM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Try Again[/font]Posted Image

 

[font="courier;"]Alright, you get one last shot. [/font]

 

[font="courier;"]You very carefully remember NOT to be so reckless with beloved family pets. You promise to never suggest they be put in microwaves, even if they've been sent back in time in a block of ice. Don't push your luck![/font]

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Investigate slightly oversized stapler[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="courier;"]You can't remember exactly who you mooched this neat office supply from.  [/font]

[font="courier;"]You mean found. It sure does come in handy though![/font][font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"]Hannah]: Give stapler to dog. Run.[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]Go long, fella![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Staple all the things.[/font]Posted Image

 

[font="courier;"]Eh....maybe later. You're gonna let Pommes keep the stapler for now.[/font][font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Examine fridge drawings.[/font][/font]Posted Image 

[font="courier;"]Portraits, not drawings. Your artwork has graduated from fridge status - it's been a hard fight, but it managed to soar from the rank of MOMMY'S PRIDE to I'M IN LOUVRE in these last few years. You've hung some of it proudly over your art table over there to remind yourself of what you can achieve when you stop vegetating and actually do it - and sometimes it even works! You firmly believe in the importance of drawing from life. Lucky you, to be graced with such perfect subject matter! [/font]

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: See what's in the fridge.[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

 

[font="courier;"]You do declare you're feeling a might bit peckish. Let's see what's in the ol' icebox...[/font][font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image

 

[font="courier;"]Yeah... probably a good idea to get away from that fridge. You guess you  shouldn't leave food in there when you don't have electricity.[/font][font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Investigate the stack of... something on the kitchen counter.[/font][/font][font="Courier;"]Posted ImageAh, your FRIED POTATO CUTTINGS RACK. Any Starchophillic expert would be a fool not to have one - it allows you to store your most exquisite vintages all together. Ooh... a classic bag of Pepsicolay's fresh, salty Pomme De Terre. Looks like this bag is from '97... a good year![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="courier;"]Mmm. You must delicately waft the aroma. Drink it in. [/font]

 

[font="courier;"]Oh...that's intoxicating. A crisp, well-balanced nose, enhanced by saline notes and an earthy texture. Playful ridges add just the right amount of complexity to an otherwise classic body. Your refined palate even detects that overwhelmingly subtle hint of sodium, no doubt the key behind that spectacular aging.[/font]

 

[font="courier;"]You feel a stirring. A deep need in your soul to express the beauty of this finely crafted snackfood in some kind of physical form.[/font]

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Clean the dishes.[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="courier;"]...Not that physical form. Woof. [/font]

 

[font="courier;"]You're not 100% sure those dishes aren't going anywhere on their own, but you can worry about that later. Or never. Instead you mosey on over to your table.[/font][font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Use the Force to correct table posture.[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="courier;"]Come on, you are no Jedi knight - what do you look like, a Tortail??[/font]

 

[font="courier;"]Besides, this is clearly the correct posture for an PLANE OF ARTISTIC UTILIZATION anyway. But hey, you'll give anything a try once.[/font][font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image

 

[font="Courier;"]You picked this little trick up from a good friend. One who really knows all about this Star Force business.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image

 

[font="courier;"]Aack! You do not have the FORCETUDE to alter this table's arrangement.[/font]

 


  • 0

#72 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 01:09 AM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Admire the Chikorita poster[/font][/font]Posted ImageIt's BEELAFF! Your SPIRIT CRITTER, according to the internet! She has yet to appear before you and dispense any sort of fragrant guidance as you travel along your path to SPUDVILLE, but you're pretty sure that's what she'd advise you to do anyway.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Draw something on the table.[/font]Posted ImageThe table is not a paper![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Wait is that the female version of Ronald McDonald!?[/font]Posted ImageOoooooh Ma-NIL-la.

 

[font="Courier;"]You lovingly admire the haute couture of your dreams and wish you wish you looked this sizzling. Deep down, you think you could werq it.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Remember how you got Mr. Potato Head.[/font][/font]Posted ImageThe starched example of a gentleman stands proudly in your hallway, guarding the passageway from all with his enormous eyes. He manages to strike a visage that's imposing and maybe just the littlest bit handsome. At least he does now that you got Pommes to stop chewing on him. He's your spud to chew on and yours alone![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Try to turn the Mr. Potato Head into a French Fry.[/font]Posted ImageWow...this is possibly the worst french fry you've ever had! You take a few more bites anyway though.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Investigate pile of Doritos[/font]Posted ImageOnly half of this pile is Doritos. The other half is those theme-denoting corners you could clip from old Lego instructions. You try not to get your triangular treasures mixed up with your dinner![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Wield PILLOW/STAPLER/DISHES/SPATULA![/font]Posted ImageYou can't wield anything right now! You've never found the need to equip a TOOL. You uh...tend to skedaddle when things get hairy. But you suppose there ain't no harm in putting any old thing in it. It's not like it's going to really be relevant to you out here alone with your pooch.


  • 0

#73 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 22 2012 - 01:10 AM

As our intrepid readers may or may not have noticed, a new poll has been added to The Discussion topic! We're trying a new way to let you guys interact with the comic; although the commands are still very much encouraged, you can also directly choose things with your vote! Although this first choice isn't a huge one, I also promise you're gonna see some deeper story decisions up there as well. So without further adieu - your choices!

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][ONE]: Pillowkind[/font][/font]Posted ImageSure, a pillow isn't good for much except a good nature pillow fight, but notice that special stat? Sure, a pillowcase full of feathers will just leave your opponents sneezing, but fill it with bricks and suddenly they've got a whole different set of problems.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][TWO]: Staplerkind[/font]Posted ImageYou know this is a weapon that will make you say "Yowch!" The projectiles aren't gonna hurt much individually, but you bet a backside full of staples isn't gonna feel good![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][THREE]: Platekind[/font]Posted ImageSay, what's that smell? When were these dishes washed anyway??? If the smell doesn't know your foes out, the ceramic crashing on your head certainly will. Too bad these things are no good once you've run out.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][FOUR]: Spatulakind[/font]Posted ImageNow this is a weapon that would make a frycook proud! Sure, it's not the strongest or the most powerful, but anyone who sees you wielding this will know the user is a serious fried food fanatic.


  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#74 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 11:58 PM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Bind your Strife Modus to Taterkind.[/font][/font]Posted ImageNo no, you thought of that, but then the Tool Cache would just snap up your potatoes before you could get them to your mouth. There has to be something better. You briefly consider some of the objects around your house...[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Forget all else. Your frien- I mean, potatoes need you![/font]Posted ImageOf course. You know what to do.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Weild item of utmost power[/font]Posted ImageYou know you've made the right choice


  • 0

#75 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:08 AM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Lose interest in southern twang and never speak of it again[/font][/font]Posted ImageOh but y'all could never do that![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Step into the clotheset[/font]Posted ImageYou step inside the clotheset, a position extremely comfortable to any self-respecting, cattle steering, spit hawkin, wrangler wearing cowpoke such as yourself.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Don the hat. Be the cowgirl.[/font]Posted ImageYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageHAAAAAAAAAAAaaaooooooo are you kidding.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageYou're no cowpoke.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageJust a city slicker.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageOnly here because you chose to run away.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageForced to run because of your own choices.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageHe was so angry.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageYou had a hard time forgiving him. And worse.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageHe's never forgiven himself. 


  • 0

#76 Offline LehvakLah

LehvakLah
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 01:55 AM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Pick up your room![/font][/font]Posted ImageYou've gone and upset yourself again. No way you can get chores done in this state. You need to unwind a little.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Doodle[/font]Posted ImageThat's a command you can follow. You start up a comic about some great adventures you had on a trip long ago. Happier times.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageOh....[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageSpeak of the devil.You don't really want to talk to him right now.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageOh, who are you kidding. You oblige the musical goofball.

Spoiler

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImagePosted Image[font="courier;"]Not a whole lot has changed![/font][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="courier;"]Let's see what that goofball's doing.[/font][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="courier;"]Oh dear. He's found the moonshine. No wonder he's so jived!What a dork![/font]

[font="courier;"]
Spoiler
[/font]  

  

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Finish that comic![/font]Posted Image[font="courier;"]Right. Now that you've started this comic you can't let your momentum stop. A thousand unfinished projects are testament to that.[/font]

[font="courier;"]
Spoiler
[/font] 

 

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="courier;"]Wait.[/font][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: French fry senses...tingling![/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Search[/font]Posted Image

[font="courier;"]Come on you beauties, come on....THERE![/font][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Inspect Potato[/font]Posted Image

 [font="courier;"]
Spoiler
[/font] 

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Resist the urge.[/font]Posted Image[font="courier;"]No! You mustn't! Control yourself Hannah! Isn't this the entire reason you're in this mess??? but...So....delicious....and it's been so long since you've been able to cook your own....[/font][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Fail to resist the urge.[/font]Posted Image

Spoiler

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageThey probably won't even notice.

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font][/font]Posted ImageElsewhere, a canine nose raises itself at the sudden influx of a delicious aroma[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted Image[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageNo Pommes! Down boy!Looks like somebody has to go outside!![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Put that dog on a bun and eat it![/font]Posted ImageOrdinarily such a flagrant suggestion to harm your dear sweet Pommes would result in the despised 2X GAME OVER COMBO, NO CONTINUES EDITION, but luckily for everyone you're too busy thinking about those fries to worry about bustin some punks.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]::::[/font]Posted ImageYou return to your now darkened room.Man you wish you had some windows in here![font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Create artistic perfection.[/font]Posted ImageYou prepare yourself to finish this latest confounded comic while you savor the cattle-brandin good flavor of a deep fried potato slice, as perfected by the French. This? This is heaven.[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][Hannah]: Say...this seems...familiar[/font]Posted ImageWe've been to this darkened room before.So if we've settled the mystery of one silhouetted friend...[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][???]: What of the other?[/font]Posted Image 


  • 0

#77 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 03:53 AM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana;"][???]::::[/font][/font]Posted Image[font="verdana;"][???]: Reveal yourself.[/font]Posted ImageYou oblige, but only out of a mix of boredom and frustration. You have been staring at these screens for hours. Watching. Waiting. These people have raised procrastination to an art form. It seems they can do nothing but squander your precious time with pointless hijinx and mind numbing interpersonal drama.[font="verdana;"][???]: Name?[/font]

[font="Courier;"]Posted ImageYou make a point not to give out your name. Safer that way.Your friends call you Bulltop.Your enemies do too.Honestly, you are having a hard time discerning which is which anymore.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]::::[/font][/font]Posted ImageMaybe you need some time away from the monitors. What should you do?


Edited by InnerRayg, Jan 13 2013 - 04:05 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#78 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 01:10 AM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Turn on the lights! [/font][/font]Posted ImageYour splitting headache says no to that idea. You plan to leave them off until the sweaty construction workers who have decided they need to break ground in your brain stop jackhammering away and call it a night.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Quickly retrieve arms from crates[/font]Posted ImageYour arms are right here.Your manly, bulging, freakishly strong arms.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Pull that tempting lever next to the steering wheel[/font]Posted ImageWhy? You've got nowhere to go.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]::::[/font]Posted ImageThis entire mechanism is as useless to you as the number 2 in binary.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Rip steering wheel off the wall.[/font]Posted ImageCompletely useless.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: HOLY ####!![/font]Posted Image!!!!!!!![font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Remember why everyone calls you 'Bulltop.'[/font]Posted ImageThey call you that because there would be serious consequences for calling you anything else. As an overly aggressive hulk of a man, You are relatively certain there is no chance anyone would even consider using another name to refer to you.Oops. Your old tattoo is showing.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]::::[/font]Posted ImageHey, everyone makes mistakes.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Repair guitar[/font]Posted ImageAnd this is another one.You've been trying to fix it for a long time.You've been trying to fix all of it.But it's a lot easier to break things then it is to put them back together.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Do nothing of consequence[/font]Posted ImageUsually you are too stubborn to quit. Still, you have been worn down more and more lately. Maybe it's time to sit down...crack open a cold one...and squander more time watching your friends procrastinate.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Squander more time[/font]Posted ImageUnfortunately, your attempts to squander more time have been foiled. An interloper has appeared.The Larcenous Warden demands an audience.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]::::[/font]Posted ImageIs....is it trying to smile?That is incredibly disturbing.and if he's happy, that means somebody else is about to be very unhappy.


Edited by InnerRayg, Jan 14 2013 - 01:17 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#79 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 11:24 PM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Speak to this man of the really important things. You know, those things.[/font][/font]Posted ImageMan? This isn't a man. It's nothing but another disgusting abomination. But if he's here he probably does have something important to say. Or he just wants to stroke his own ego and pretend he's superior to humans. You steel yourself for another tirade when the thing lets you know he's not here to tell you how inferior mankind is for once. Well, okay maybe a little but mostly he just wants to acknowledge your contribution to their latest project. Sure, he did all the tough work building the device, but even he...it...has to admit the software you programmed for the machine is running well. In fact he's absolutely astounded at what such an underevolved ape was able to accomplish - it's nothing short of miraculous, like a chimp with a typewriter drafting up a riveting bardic tale unbidden. Really. No human sarcasm. Not even a little.You let him know you would never accuse him of trying to be human. You assure him he's far too grotesque to ever succeed. You tell him that was human sarcasm.He says ha. ha. human freaking ha.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]::::[/font]Posted ImagePosted ImageAs it turns out the Warden suddenly has a lot more to say about humans and their failings. He wants to make sure it is clear your programming skills are not within a galactic radii of his. Of course he could have programmed the HACCINE - he was compiling data when your pitiful species was struggling to crawl out of the ocean. He was just practicing a little xenocharity to make sure you weren't bored. He thinks you really are lucky to have such a selfless BENEFACTOR.For a creepy, amorphous freak without a mouth this guy sure likes to talk a lot.[font="verdana;"][Batknopfler]: Assert Your Authority over this Ruffian[/font]Posted ImageYou're so sick of this thing running its nasty breathing slits. He would never have even gotten into THE HUB without your help, and he knows it![font="verdana;"][Buttlop]::::[/font]Posted ImageHey Warden.[font="verdana;"][Buttlop]::::[/font]Posted ImageLet's see your amazing alien programming skills get you out of this one.[font="verdana;"][Buttlop]::::[/font]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePoseur


Edited by InnerRayg, Jan 15 2013 - 12:28 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND


#80 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

  • 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 12:38 AM

[font="Courier;"][font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Figure out a new purpose for your existence.[/font][/font]Posted ImageNo need. Your old purpose is just fine. As terrible as those freaks are, you don't think you can get this done without them. Just like your friends. And slow as they are, you know in the end they'll do what's needed.There will be serious consequences if they don't.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Dance for us, puppet![/font]Posted ImageYou don't...do not dance. You are no puppet.You are the one pulling the strings.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]::::[/font]Posted ImageAnd as a puppetmaster, it's time for you to start tugging on some cords. You've been nudging things along for some time - like when this girl woke up from a terrible nightmare and needed somebody to comfort her. And to keep her from doing something foolish like telling other people about it. What are friends for, after all?And now another opportunity has presented itself.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Aggravate Ray while he is about to leave into space.[/font]Posted ImageYou know you'll save yourself and him a lot of headache if you stop him from doing something as ridiculous as calling emergency services while his house burns down instead of using a videogame to stop it like a sensible person.[font="verdana;"][Bulltop]: Ride the broken guitar like a horse and play pretend cowboy[/font]Posted ImageNo.You know what? You are officially done being commanded. Everyone is banned from telling you what to do.

 

Edited by InnerRayg, Jan 16 2013 - 12:39 AM.

  • 0

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users