BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

• 3 weeks later...

Fridgebot is a wholly unique individual, not some cheap mass-produced robot! I'll have you know if he was still alive he'd take that quite personally.Also, there's like, a thundering t-storm above my house dropping hail and tornado sirens going off. Now, there are some that would consider me quite heroic in my perseverance in trying to finish your update as promised for tonight, but I'm going to guess that at some point tonight I will cowardly be huddling in a bathroom reinforced with 100% drywall and crossed fingers, meaning that this promise is now null and void and has instead been extended to tomorrow. This is all completely legal, read the fine print.in other words, sorry guys, flash tomorrow.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Fridgebot is a wholly unique individual, not some cheap mass-produced robot! I'll have you know if he was still alive he'd take that quite personally.Also, there's like, a thundering t-storm above my house dropping hail and tornado sirens going off. Now, there are some that would consider me quite heroic in my perseverance in trying to finish your update as promised for tonight, but I'm going to guess that at some point tonight I will cowardly be huddling in a bathroom reinforced with 100% drywall and crossed fingers, meaning that this promise is now null and void and has instead been extended to tomorrow. This is all completely legal, read the fine print.in other words, sorry guys, flash tomorrow.

Is it just me or does it seem a storm always stops you from updating :P . Any who I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's update.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Is it just me or does it seem a storm always stops you from updating :P . Any who I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's update.
Welcome to Oklahoma.Also Ray, work harder, sorry for distracting you for a good chunk of the afternoon. Edited by DeeVee

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Tuesday is the same thing as Sunday, right?Right?The flash is FINALLY done, and yes, I VASTLY underestimated the amount of work animating this would take. Please allow me to explain why I am so delayed:On Sunday all art assets were 100% done and I had received the music for the animation from Smeag. I figured that after work, I could bang out the actual animation within a few hours. After all, everything was drawn, it just needed placed, right?Wow, dead wrong.I am still seriously inexperienced with Flash, and it turns out this particular animation really tested my limited knowledge. I lost count of the number of times I crashed the program working through it, but it was in the upwards of forties. Monday night, I had barely gotten halfway through the first "Act" of the animation, which on the storyboard consisted of five total. I knew it was going to be a stretch, but after work Tuesday I thought maybe, maybe I might be able to finish the rest for a late tuesday night update.Dead wrong again.It ended up taking me this many days, one, because I work every single day for about twelve hours before coming home, and thanks to that I could barely manage to finish a half of an act before collapsing in my bed due to exhaustion. This isn't a pity party mind you, I volunteered for all of this, but it's taught me a lesson about overpromising. In any case, this flash isn't perfect, but I had a lot of fun with it and I hope you all enjoy it. Tomorrow there will be more updates, and that's a promise that WILL be kept. Now, to collapse. Peace!

webbanner.gif

I liked the flash, I reckon it was worth the wait. And worth the weight...in gold. Also Smeag's music, hooray! Very cool stuff, it's all been very funny and fun so far. Though sad that there won't be any more stuff about great music from yesteryear for a short time...or will there?And now, intoducing, the new friend.....................,GEROMYsignoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

I enjoyed the flash. The music in it was great. :)So Ray finally made it outside and Andrew took down his foe. (Who I assume was his roommate....right?) It was interesting seeing an update with both of them in it. I can't wait to see the new character.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I enjoyed the flash. The music in it was great. :)So Ray finally made it outside and Andrew took down his foe. (Who I assume was his roommate....right?) It was interesting seeing an update with both of them in it. I can't wait to see the new character.

Indeed, that is the mysterious roommate. We're starting to ramp it up a bit, more characters than you can even HANDLE.That's right, update's up. I'm pretty sure it's still technically Monday night SOMEWHERE so it counts. Also, I totally bet you guys will be able to control whoever this mooch is without any problems whatsoever. Yep.

webbanner.gif

Doing a new banner system, that will be updated the most recent panels whenever we update. Hopefully this will make it more convenient for folks to follow. Also feel free to copy the banner, it will auto update whenever I change it if you link to it from my Brickshelf.

webbanner.gif