BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

You can do whatever makes you happy, but it's a bit easier to post them on this site since only I have access to the commands sent to the site, which is inconvenient when someone else is in control.
Okay. I just wanted to make sure I was posting my suggestions in the right place. :P[brian]: Investigate to see if anything else is hidden under your floor.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The very true and sad fact is that about 90% of these conversations are basically just us talking to each other like normal with a break every now and then to be like oh right we need to put some story information in there.I MEAN ITS ALL VERY METICULOUSLY PLANNED YES.Anyway, flash coming up soon

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

• 1 month later...

What. What. What!!!Holy guacamole it's Slendy! And Lego minifigures as BZPStuck!Prospitians! And plot, finally! Ah-m. That is not to say I didn't find the obligatory messing about in rooms amusing, but this is NEW and INTERESTING and also my first update-as-it-happens!Slendy. Oh, Great Spirit, what has the world come to... Slendy. I'll be behind the couch if anyone needs me.I'm only mildly disappointed that it's LEGO figures and not a horde of Matoran, but then it's not like LEGO = BIONICLE despite what my buying habits might lead someone to think I believe. (I totally expect Ray's prototyping to be of a Bionicle set, though. When it comes around to then I am definitely submitting "Ray: Throw Tahu into the seizure kernal" as a command.)

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Hahaha glad you guys are as excited about this as we are - this has been coming for a while. Obviously it got delayed though - this was all supposed to be up before Brickfair started, but alas, mechanical failures and the fact that Brickfair itself is so awesome it takes weeks to recover from were our downfall. We'll be getting back to a more regular schedule now though!Also, huge, amazing props to Andrew for what I think is some of the best music we've had so far - I wish you could guys could hear the full B6 track, it's pretty amazing.

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Woah. Amazing update! So when Brian falls asleep, he winds up in the game world?
Haha, it's not quite that simple.Brian, what are you doing.Brian stop.You are breaking so many rules right now. Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Haha, it's not quite that simple.
Ah... this was the part where Homestu- I mean, that other... similar... webcomic... confused me. So far I've been able to follow this one a lot better... please don't let this one degenerate into a wibbly wobbly timey wimey mess too.Oh right - we're supposed to submit commands...[DREAM BRIAN]: Get to the coliseum. Bring the Great Disks![DREAM BRIAN]: Ponder monocles.[DREAM BRIAN]: Turn on DREAM BRAIN for hints. Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

BRIAN: Continue being adorableBRIAN: I love youMINIFIGS: You are also adorable, climb into a big crust with Brian and bake yourselves into a CUTIE PIE

Also, huge, amazing props to Andrew for what I think is some of the best music we've had so far - I wish you could guys could hear the full B6 track, it's pretty amazing.
Oh Ray blush.png
bring back "an cool dude"