BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

[bRIAN] Exchange dialogue with the gentleman about the excellent vistas viewed from your alpine vantage points.[bRIAN] Request a copy of the latest issue of Tall Talk magazine[bRIAN] Cuddle a minifig[bRIAN] Brofist the gentleman[bRIAN] Hug the gentleman[bRIAN] Kiss the gentleman[bRIAN] Kiss me[bRIAN] Please kiss me[bRIAN] Ask the gentleman his thoughts on the artistic merits of the rock band Journey[bRIAN] Inquire whether the gentleman is possessed of of a Journey ballcap[bRIAN] Join the gentleman in his evening constitutional[bRIAN] Inquire jovially "Murder any good minifigs lately?"[bRIAN] Contemplate the mortality of the minifigs and if they are capable of reassembling post-morten[bRIAN] Regard our pyjamas[bRIAN] Look for a good Chinese take-out place[bRIAN] Celebrate your birthday!!![bRAIN] Go out for drinks with the gentleman[bRIAN] Join in a rousing chorus of 'Don't Stop Believing' with the Gentleman[bRIAN] DON'T STOP BELIEVING[bRIAN] HOLD ON TO THAT FEELING[GENTLEMAN] Shank Brian[GENTLEMAN] Schlep off to New Orleans[MINIFIGS] Be adorbz 2 da max[DREAM BRAIN] Try to warn Brian about something!!!!![bRYAN] I love you

bring back "an cool dude"

[Audience]: Wish clicking the buttons actually did something
-_- I tried clicking every one of them, I shouldn't read these webcomics after just waking up. *yawn*
[Rayg]: Cry because of the really stupid amount of work it took to do that dumb flash page
Dude, you signed up for this, not us :PSo far, so good. Ship is sailin' pretty smooth guys.*wishes he had a command to give, too tired to think*

bzpsig2015.png

[Andrew]:Click and drag ray[Andrew]:Click and drag ray into the Constractionate button[Andrew]:Click and drag ray into the Deconstitute button[Andrew]: play dress up with ray and put the master chief helmet on him.[Ray]: Feel powerless

Edited by BioSlayer

My lego.com name is frodobaggins29, And I am bioslayer on eurobricks.
I am a Lego Brand Retail employee.

[Ray]: attempt to rebuild your helmet[Andrew]: deconstitute wierd robot to try to make bionicle pieces.[Andrew]: plan B: play dress up with ray and put the master chief helmet BRICKS on top of his head.[Andrew]: use your new found powers to stop war, and end poverty![Andrew]: try to deconstitute Kopaka Nuva and make Lego bricks out of Bionicle pieces.[Andrew]: remember about the fire[Andrew]: build a chair to make up for destroying ray's helmet

Edited by BioSlayer

My lego.com name is frodobaggins29, And I am bioslayer on eurobricks.
I am a Lego Brand Retail employee.

This is exactly why you need to learn to control your emotions. You see what happens when you let out the INNER RAGE??
Pack it up folks; we're done here. Everything was a buildup to this moment.
Just FYI I've made myself the Mistress of Official BZPStuck Shipping. <3 I hope you all are feeling uncomfortable now.
I eagerly await the shipping walls. I hope everyone will join in. Show us your ships, everybody.[RAY] Unleash your INNER ROGG[uN-NAMED MOOCH] Wonder what that sound over in the north was Edited by Gustav Mahler
bring back "an cool dude"