BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

You try to punch the wall down. You are incredibly unsuccessful.
This made me laugh. :P Anyway,
It would seem that Lego Multiverse is not Minecraft.[Andrew]: Build an aftbricator in the bathroom[Ray]: Walk out of stupidly easy maze[Ray]: Review inventory that you've been ignoring for the past few pages. Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

I'm surprised at how many of my suggestions are making it into the game at this point... right now I think I'm responsible for the deconstitution of the Master Chief helmet, the Aftbricator in the bathroom, and the maze in Ray's room.
You guys are seriously really really good at guessing what should happen next I mean YOU ARE DETERMINING OUR FUTURE HAHAHA

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

[Ray]: Press button on mast-thingy[Andrew]: Now that the crisis is over, read the manualI'm surprised at how many of my suggestions are making it into the game at this point... right now I think I'm responsible for the deconstitution of the Master Chief helmet, the Aftbricator in the bathroom, and the maze in Ray's room.
*shrug* a lot of times, I've got an idea of something vague I want to happen (for example, it was always planned Andrew would accidentally delete something that would make Ray mad and also demonstrate what the button did) but I try to leave the specifics to the reader, and sure enough almost every time somebody gives me a suggestion that will gel beautifully. I guess you just happen to have a pretty good sense of where I want to go!Also, glad the response to this has been so huge - this is another one of those things that we've building up to for a long time. Don't worry I'm sure this awesome sequence of events won't be broken up by yet another humdrum character introduction or something stupid like that! Edited by Hans Zimmer

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

[Ray]: Deconstitute the Fridge-bot[Andrew]: Call CardinalPuffinI hereby decree the CardinalPuffinxAndrew ship is created. Who will join me?
You don't realize how long I've waited for someone to start shipping these characters together. You are hereby crowned the first shipmate.

webbanner.gif

Love the names for these kooky parts Andrew is haphazardly throwin' into the house![Ray]: Investigate new additions to your homeThis comic rocks!Hola "Gustav", you sound aggressive!I support your shipping, and I'd like to throw in RayxProbelisk.

Edited by Prince Andrew Duke of York

[Ray]: Deconstitute the Fridge-bot[Andrew]: Call CardinalPuffinI hereby decree the CardinalPuffinxAndrew ship is created. Who will join me?
You don't realize how long I've waited for someone to start shipping these characters together. You are hereby crowned the first shipmate.
Yes! I wonder what Mrs. Husky will have to say about this? I lead this ship through thick and thin and not hit a rock.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Yes! I wonder what Mrs. Husky will have to say about this? I lead this ship through thick and thin and not hit a rock.
... can you ship a canon relationship? :???:

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

... can you ship a canon relationship? :???:
That only makes it better.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

thatsnotgoodenough.gif

[Andrew]: try to get Ray to fly your newest creation, the pirate starship Peacebringer!
Ray can't fly very well. He keeps flapping his wings but never gets any lift!However I want you to know right now that you've just made something waaaay in the future happen that's gonna be awesome.

webbanner.gif

I'm going to dub this mysterious new arrival "Navisnitch". Because it looks like Navi and a Golden Snitch had a baby.[Navisnitch]: "Help" Ray. Be especially sure to give vague hints that sound helpful, but only succeed in telling him what he already knew.[Navisnitch]: Award Ray so many points that any previous accomplishment in the game is now worthless.[Ray]: Investigate floating yellowish specks.(Floating yellowish specks can be seen here, here, and here.)[Ray]: Fall in love with the new additions to your house.That's right. I'm shipping a ship.

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

[Ray]: be prepaired to smash the floating yellow thing if it says, "hey! Listen!" [Andrew]: direct Ray's attention to the yelow flying thing [Andrew]: name the flying thing [Andrew or Ray]: name the flying thing Richard Maximus the Third, king of the farie folk. [Ray]: notice the yellow thing[Ray]: Brood over the incongruity of the fact that the world you subsist in may not be, and as you were led to accept as true, based on sciences and knowledge.

Edited by BioSlayer

My lego.com name is frodobaggins29, And I am bioslayer on eurobricks.
I am a Lego Brand Retail employee.

Wellp, didn't get quite as far as I was hoping, but I will see if I can get the rest of this penultimate update up sometime tomorrow - just as a heads up, we're about to leave ray for quite awhile, but I have a text file saved of all the commands submitted so far and if I can make them work I will definitely try. Unfortunately, whatever I get up tomorrow will likely be all you guys see for a few days - I will still be working, but I'm moving to a new place that uh, doesn't quite have an internet connection as of yet. I assure you I'm working day and night to rectify it, but if you don't see anything here for awhile, that is why.Thanks again for reading, and I hope you have enjoyed it so far! We're finally to the part where things get really -interesting- :)

webbanner.gif