BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

Wait did I just lose the game. Oops. Also, anybody else notice the dog chow "contains trace [stuff I can't read] of some [ex]traterrestial meat?"That is highly troubling.

Hmm...how did that get in there.I'm sure it's not relevant.Don't worry.Everything's fine.>>I'll see if I can talk LL into letting us try again....I hope you've all learned a valuable lesson about microwaving beloved pets! (The lesson is it's hilarious and to keep trying).

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

[Ray]: Listen to 1999

[Ray]: Listen to Purple Rain

[Ray]: Listen to The Black Album

[Ray]: Listen to Lovesexy

[Ray]: Listen to Controversy

[Ray]: Listen to Around the World in a Day

[Ray]: Listen to Sign O' the Times

[Ray]: Listen to every Prince album

[Ray]: Listen to every Prince album twice

[Ray]: Listen to "Raspberry Beret" twelve times

[Ray]: Explain in detail the meaning of "Little Red Corvette"

[Ray]: If I was your girlfriend, would you remember to tell me all the things you forgot when I was your man?

[Ray]: If I was your girlfriend, would you let me dress you? I mean, help pick out your clothes

[Ray]: Realize how much you love Prince

[Ray]: Realize that Prince is a living legend

[Ray]: Adore Prince

[Ray]: Adore Prince, the Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince

[Ray]: You love Prince

[Ray]: Tell everyone about your undying affection for Prince and his music

[Ray]: Join the revolution

[Ray]: Admit to Andrew that you only want to see him laughing in the purple rain

bring back "an cool dude"

[Hannah]: Forget all else. Your frien- I mean, potatoes need you!

[Hannah]: Go help them!

[Hannah]: PIKA-CHEW.

While meeting a new character is fun and all, I feel like we are stepping back. I mean, come on! We just started getting stuff done! Although, I guess that was the point.

That being said, Hannah seems pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...

As our intrepid readers may or may not have noticed, a new poll has been added to this topic! We're trying a new way to let you guys interact with the comic; although the commands are still very much encouraged, you can also directly choose things with your vote! Although this first choice isn't a huge one, I also promise you're gonna see some deeper story decisions up there as well. So without further adieu - your choices!

[ONE]: Pillowkindpollpillow.gifSure, a pillow isn't good for much except a good nature pillow fight, but notice that special stat? Sure, a pillowcase full of feathers will just leave your opponents sneezing, but fill it with bricks and suddenly they've got a whole different set of problems.[TWO]: Staplerkindpollstapler.gifYou know this is a weapon that will make you say "Yowch!" The projectiles aren't gonna hurt much individually, but you bet a backside full of staples isn't gonna feel good![THREE]: Platekindpollplate.gifSay, what's that smell? When were these dishes washed anyway??? If the smell doesn't know your foes out, the ceramic crashing on your head certainly will. Too bad these things are no good once you've run out.[FOUR]: Spatulakindpollspatula.gifNow this is a weapon that would make a frycook proud! Sure, it's not the strongest or the most powerful, but anyone who sees you wielding this will know the user is a serious fried food fanatic.

webbanner.gif

Anyone who doesn't vote stapler voted incorrectly

Fix'd that for you. You can thank me later. Still I do hope this means something big is going to go down soon. [Hannah]: Go outside, it's good for you[Andrew]: Admit you love cardinalPuffin[Andrew]: Be EPICALLY AWESOME!![Hannah]: Aggravate Brian

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Not too bad of a turn out for the first day, but it's still pretty close and one vote could be the turning point for a lot of these, so keep those votes comin guys. Tell your friends, tell your family, and tell that guy down the street who smells weird.

webbanner.gif

I originaly suggested stapler-kind, so that is what I will vote for.

As a fun aside, the entire reason I did this poll was because I ended up getting a lot of suggestions for different strife weapons, so I compiled the best ones and put them in the poll.Unfortunately BEASTMASTERKIND was just too powerful. It would have unbalanced the game!

webbanner.gif

As a fun aside, the entire reason I did this poll was because I ended up getting a lot of suggestions for different strife weapons, so I compiled the best ones and put them in the poll.Unfortunately BEASTMASTERKIND was just too powerful. It would have unbalanced the game!

I believe I suggested Taterkind. This is not an option in the poll :(

IrMSNn3.png

I believe I suggested Taterkind. This is not an option in the poll :(

You really think Hannah could find it in herself to do anything with a potato that wasn't eating it??An Update: At this time, the poll remains basically tied three ways. As much fun as it is, I wanted to close this down tonight and I can't without a clear winner. Please, if you have not voted do so.

webbanner.gif

Unlocked! I haven't removed the poll yet, and while I'm pretty sure you can still vote in it, you shouldn't because the results are already decided. I'm working on getting rid of it. This forum software is silly sometimes!Anyway, happy new year folks!

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Wow. Spatulakind won by one vote. I can't wait to see how Hannah uses it in the story. And speaking of which... [Hannah]: Use Spatula to save Mr. Potato Head from danger.The three way tie was going on for so long I was literally refreshing the topic every five minutes and I shut it down the second one pulled ahead :PAnyway, we should have a much bigger update for tomorrow folks, stay tuned. Holiday break is officially over.

webbanner.gif

Oh come, staplers are truly the best tool cache out there. Oh well. I really hope there is larger update sometime soon, Ray is still itching to go to space!

[Hannah]: Engage in dialogue with Brian

[Hannah]: Acquire Lego Multiverse for maximum fun.

Edited by Felix Dzerzhinsky

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Well we passed a milestone - our first really heavy moment is over with! Hurrah! Now back to the silliness, right?

Anyway, we're gonna have a little fun with bossman and then pretty shortly here we'll be having a flurry of activity - the end of the act is within sight, but before that happens you'll be seeing a fun flash with Hannah, some followup on Brian, and just a little "hello" from Ray. Then the end of act flash, which is going to be great, and then

Oh right.

You all don't know about that.

Oh this will be a fun surprise :)

In any case I can guaruntee from here on out, updates will be a lot faster, so buckle your safety belts kids.

As a note, I know we didn't get to a lot of suggestions for Hannah this round - but I want you all to know I've got every one saved and will be using them as soon as possible. Don't worry, you have not been passed over. At least not intentionally.

webbanner.gif