BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

Another translation presented for your consideration:

decrypted.png

Personally I like this one the best because you can see which parts are hard to read.

EDIT: I'm also going to decode the next panel. Give me a minute, and don't expect any complete words.

EDIT 2: OK, done:

decrypted2.png'

It's the same text, but obscured in different places. In particular, it revealed an error in my first translation: the fifth line from the bottom ("-L BIND US WITH AL-") actually reads "-L BIND US WITH BLOOD". Next up, I'm going to overlay the images and see if I can make any other corrections. I don't expect anything meaningful to come out of that, though.

EDIT 3: Overlayed them. Didn't find anything useful (except for completing the phrase "EASE OUR MINDS", which was already pretty obvious), but I decided to share it anyways:

decrypted3.png

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

Well that was fast. I can now understand the message, though I don't get "rke" maybe a typo in the code? So thank you Jedi Knight Krazy for translating it you're a big help :) .
I'll go ahead and de-spoil that one, it was originally the word "Darkest" and I guess something got cut off.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Ooh, there's another one. I'm a bit busy today, so this translation might take a few hours.

[brian]: Learn to read Matoran!

[brian]: Realize the implication that this GENTLEMAN has no imagination!

EDIT 2: Oh man guys. This one is huge.

decrypted4.png

It doesn't line up with the other two (continuity error?), but it's still the same text. Knowing that, I'm going to attempt a full transcription:

Behold the mighty console of Stardex, through which our guardians may aid their own. None of this realm may pass through its mighty threshold - only the beings gifted with the power of imagination may find themselves inside the mighty halls of the Hub. Its circular visage is a symbol of hope in trying times when the darkest one seeks to consume all and our world is not at ease. We await the one who will bind us with blood. We await the one who will ease our minds. We await the one who will find us in safe space. We await the one who will give us... to free us from our bondage. And...

And for all that, I still don't have a clue what it means. But I feel very accomplished. And nerdy.

(By the, it might totally not be called Stardex. All I could make out clearly was S??RD?X, but I filled in some blanks that sounded like they might work.)

EDIT: Just spotted some more text on the last two panels. It's really dark and skewed, though... not sure it's even worth translating. If anyone else wants to try, be my guest!

IrMSNn3.png

It doesn't line up with the other two (continuity error?), but it's still the same text. Knowing that, I'm going to attempt a full transcription:

Behold the mighty console of Stardex, through which our guardians may aid their own. None of this realm may pass through its mighty threshold - only the beings gifted with the power of imagination may find themselves inside the mighty halls of the Hub. Its circular visage is a symbol of hope in trying times when the darkest one seeks to consume all and our world is not at ease. We await the one who will bind us with blood. We await the one who will ease our minds. We await the one who will find us in safe space. We await the one who will give us... to free us from our bondage. And...

And for all that, I still don't have a clue what it means. But I feel very accomplished. And nerdy. (By the, it might totally not be called Stardex. All I could make out clearly was S??RD?X, but I filled in some blanks that sounded like they might work.) EDIT: Just spotted some more text on the last two panels. It's really dark and skewed, though... not sure it's even worth translating. If anyone else wants to try, be my guest!

Continuity error? I shifted it intentionally in the hopes it would help ;)But yeah, you pretty much figured it out. Don't worry, I'm sure none of its relevant.

webbanner.gif

Continuity error? I shifted it intentionally in the hopes it would help ;)

I suppose "Thank you for making the text so much more complete and easier to decipher" would be a more appropriate response, but you forget that you're dealing with nerds here :) We need to point out at least 4 continuity, grammar, or logic errors per day, or we die of malnutrition.

EDIT: I gave in and tried to decode the last panels. The left wall is just the same text as before, nothing new (and unfortunately nothing past the previous cut-off). The right wall, though... either that's the same text reversed, or it's something new. I think I saw the word "EAT" show up a couple of times - although that could also be "THE" backwards. I'm having a really tough time with this one because whole pixels are missing from the letters. I will try again later.

IrMSNn3.png

Continuity error? I shifted it intentionally in the hopes it would help ;)

I suppose "Thank you for making the text so much more complete and easier to decipher" would be a more appropriate response, but you forget that you're dealing with nerds here :) We need to point out at least 4 continuity, grammar, or logic errors per day, or we die of malnutrition. EDIT: I gave in and tried to decode the last panels. The left wall is just the same text as before, nothing new (and unfortunately nothing past the previous cut-off). The right wall, though... either that's the same text reversed, or it's something new. I think I saw the word "EAT" show up a couple of times - although that could also be "THE" backwards. I'm having a really tough time with this one because whole pixels are missing from the letters. I will try again later.

Haha let me save you the trouble on that one, nothing new.But in the future I think I'm going to start putting more codes in with different things in them :)

webbanner.gif

Well, now for something practical:

[brian]: Behold the mighty console of Stardex

[brian]: Pass through its mighty threshold

[brian]: Find yourself inside the mighty halls of the Hub

[brian]: Await the one who will bind them with blood

[brian]: Await the one who will ease their minds

[brian]: Await the one who will find them in safe space

[brian]: Await the one who will give them something to free them from their bondage

IrMSNn3.png

Oh man, this update gave me massive nostalgia for Lego Rock Raiders (the PC game). I loved that game so much. In fact, I need to re-install it and play it.

[brian]: Surrender or run

[brian]: Watch out for figs in the chute!

[brian]: Remember what those robot things are called! Vah... key... something?

(Theory: they're not called Vahki, but Brian might know them as Guardians. Just a hunch.)

IrMSNn3.png

[brian]: It's very important to stay well nourished when going on an adventure. Eat the sandwich.[brian]: Use crowbar to reach ledge and get in chute.[brian]: Once in shoot, top off sandwich with surely-non-toxic mystery liquid.Oh man the updates. :D~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Hey kids, just as a heads up we've done a segment for the Powercast - you can check it out Here.If you want to hear me, smeag, nukaya, makaru, and lehvaklah be gigantic nerds for twenty minutes, you. are. in. luck.

What are you talkin about there wasn't a single nerd in that whole segment, just a bunch of incredibly sexy beasts.

bring back "an cool dude"