BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

[Ray]: exit room and go to mailboxwow, fog and the games made me lol so much.these conversatioms are interesting, and we know of an andrew (Yayz B6) and the names of 7/8s of the charcters

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, this is a very unique and ambitious project; I don't really read the comic that inspired this, but I'm interested to see where this goes.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

[Ray]: Perform INCREDIBLY SILLY DANCEWell, this is looking to be a total HS imitation through and through, but that's not a bad thing. I like HS because it starts out with a kid screwing around in his bedroom and then goes insane in ways that I never would have imagined. If this goes the same way (I.E. Crazy) I'll be happy.-Canama

Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Oh, cool. He danced.(Yessssss. Dance, my puppet. Dance.)SO ANYWAYSIt's tomorrow and there's been an update, so I guess I can suggest again.[Ray]: Grab CANDY from SAFE, disregarding OTHER CONTENTS-[Canama]: Stop OBNOXIOUS CAPITALIZATION of NOUNS

that was tight

[Ray]: Investigate pockets for any items on your person.Man I love how this is progressing. I was expecting one thing, but adding the element of us members controlling what happens works out perfectly. Interaction done right IMHO.Epic.

bzpsig2015.png

[Ray]: Stab robot to death using pencil, then initiate the completely-gratitous-weapon-raise-like-they-do-in-the-movies maneuver

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

[Ray]: Realize that PENCILS don't (and indeed NEVER DID) use LEAD; they use GRAPHITE.Pretty spiffy flash. I liked the parody of the whole "DEAD" thing as well.-Canama

Edited by Canama

that was tight

I'm just going to repeat my last suggestion, and possibly continue to do so until the end of time.

[Ray]: Realize that PENCILS don't (and indeed NEVER DID) use LEAD; they use GRAPHITE.

-Canama

that was tight

I'm just going to repeat my last suggestion, and possibly continue to do so until the end of time.

[Ray]: Realize that PENCILS don't (and indeed NEVER DID) use LEAD; they use GRAPHITE.

-Canama
Like I said earlier, just because your suggestion didn't get used this go-round doesn't mean I won't be using it, and don't worry, I know exactly how I'll be addressing this one so you don't have to repost it.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

-Canama
Like I said earlier, just because your suggestion didn't get used this go-round doesn't mean I won't be using it, and don't worry, I know exactly how I'll be addressing this one so you don't have to repost it.
Okay! Sorry about that!-[Canama]: Grovel

that was tight