BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

Whoa there when did that poll get there and am I the only one that is puzzled about it. Okay nevermind that. Firefreighter sounds best to me. Tahunicorn is clever but doesn't flow as well.

Really been enjoying these last few updates. The ship looks really really great in all that Tahu gear.

[Ray]: Keep denying.

Edited by 10032

AXKP5KC.png

Thanks again to everyone for sticking with us this far - This is the 800...ish post, and so we have another little poll up for you! If you've read the update, you've seen Ray's got a pretty slick little ride...BUT WHAT SHALL WE CALL IT?We've put our best minds on the job of coming up with some great choices for you - so vote away! We'll close this one this weekend.

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

[Ray]: Take pictures. It may be the Woman of the Well.

[Ray]: Be Tahusprite

[Tahusprite]: Go on an adventure.

Tahunicorn got my vote, because I knew that Ta-Tanic was too good for anyone else not to vote for.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Tahunicorn got my vote, because I knew that Ta-Tanic was too good for anyone else not to vote for.

The Haundenburg is feeling terribly under-appreciated right now. you heartless monsterOh, and [iR]: Looks like something important is about to happen. Quick, introduce a new character!But in all honestly, our little Murderous McKillodroid will just turn out to be the most adorably cute and lovable robopet ever.

iquXD5X.png

Wait guys... why is that door's warning tape broken? ... WHY IS THAT DOOR'S WARNING TAPE BROKEN? WE'RE. DOOMED.

I just would like to go on record in saying...I totally called it.Now let's see how Ray gets out of it.[Ray]: Get out of it.

bzpsig2015.png

Just another quick interlude with an old friend here - sorry about the delay getting this to you all, I spent literally a week drawing that lovingly rendered panel at the end.Haha no I didn't but I think it's way more hilarious than the real explanation so I'm stickin to it.Also Ta-Tanic won handily! Congrats, that will be coming up in the comic in a bit. Hopefully this voting is turning into an entertaining way for everyone to participate outside of the commands, since I know there can be something of a gap between submission and my actual use of a lot of them.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Adorable

Uh, I mean, regal and dignified

[Jen]: Recall gifts of yarn from your best minion

[Jen]: Be a Yannick fangirl, but slightly less of a Yannick fangirl than Andrew

[Jen]: Consider Bulltop and what a dingus he is

[Jen]: Consider Ray and how aggravating he is

[Jen]: Take control

[Jen]: Puffins are super cute. What are your thoughts on kittens?

[Jen]: Remember your tenure at Ashley Angel (from O-Town)'s Spring Break Dance Academy

[Jen]: Crank up the Queen tunes and have a glam rave in the ballroom

[Jen]: Recall the ill-fated visit

bring back "an cool dude"