BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

Do not fret my friends, your mighty stream of out of character, silly, and outright ridiculous commands has not been ignored and we will be seeing at least a few of them in action shortly; the exposition fairy merely had to make a brief deposit. We shall return to silly shenanigans soon.

1470.gif

• Upvote 2

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Like Makuta Malignus said, the BZPStuck page is updated with entries for 2/10/14 if anyone wants to see them. Anyway...

[bulltop]: UNLEASH THE BOHROK SWARM!

[bulltop]: Wish that you had retrieved the Bohrok-Kal instead.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Sorry folks, I kind of got burnt out that day, the update was supposed to be everything you'll see today, but I only got halfway done and crashed so I didn't want to post it till everything was done. Also protip this isn't a perspective switch, I'm super tired of drawing that grey room ;)

1480.gif

The image links to the beginning of the whole update; if you've read what I posted yesterday click this text.

Edited by InnerRayg
  • Upvote 1

webbanner.gif

Haha you dork.

Fun fact: the list of commands I still need to use is now about 6 pages long, 10 double spaced. Good job everyone! Will I ever find a way to twist them all into the story? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.

In any case, for those who thought the road trip update was long gone...well...I have bad news. It's back, and this time, it's brought friends.

1494.gif

So let's get this ship on the road!!

webbanner.gif

[bulltop]: YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

He put on sunglasses... this was missing

[bulltop]: Fire all of your guns at once

[bulltop]: Explode into space

Fun fact: the list of commands I still need to use is now about 6 pages long, 10 double spaced.

Are you planning on using every command that's submitted? Because... that doesn't seem sustainable.

It'll be much easier if you only use mine.

• Upvote 1

IrMSNn3.png

Also I'm considering integrating the Rep system into this a little bit, maybe if a particular command gets a lot more upvotes I'll make sure to use it? This might backfire on me but hey why not give it a shot.

But you are planning to use all the commands suggested, right? If so, then maybe you could the rep system to see if you should use a command sooner rather than later? That just my two cents on this. Anyway...

[bulltop]: Fly like an eagle, into the future!

[bulltop]: Look for a bigger ship.

[bulltop]: Wonder what the big red button does.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Also I'm considering integrating the Rep system into this a little bit, maybe if a particular command gets a lot more upvotes I'll make sure to use it? This might backfire on me but hey why not give it a shot.

But you are planning to use all the commands suggested, right? If so, then maybe you could the rep system to see if you should use a command sooner rather than later? That just my two cents on this. Anyway...

[bulltop]: Fly like an eagle, into the future!

[bulltop]: Look for a bigger ship.

[bulltop]: Wonder what the big red button does.

Planning to, but who knows if I'll ever end up getting ALL of them in (and believe me, there is some craaaaazy suggestions). But yeah this would be like, if I see a lot of upvotes then I'll make sure to use that update in the next few panels instead of like, two hundred down the line.

In any case, just so you all know I've got the next next update all planned, just don't have time to finish the drawing yet...so no worries, the blasting into space is still coming :D

1497.gif

You can never have enough song lyric commands after all

• Upvote 1

webbanner.gif

1507.gif
Borrrrnnn to be Wiiiillldd....

I'm sure firing the only weapons the ship has off for reasons mostly theatric won't ever come back to haunt our poor admin.

In any case, we're running a little behind schedule, I really needed to be done with Bulltop by Valentine's day so I might just go ahead and finish out his bit later tonight. Pat will be next, suggest some stuff for him please. Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif