BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

Just FYI, hit a bit of a snafu as the Internet connection in my home has been abruptly severed. I still have access to the net on my campus, and obviously I can draw with or without it, but there maybe a slight slowdown this weekend since posting will require a thirty minute drive, much like what this very post required!Repairs are expected within three days time, but until that point I can't make promises that things will stay at the same pace they have.Sorry folks.

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Just FYI, hit a bit of a snafu as the Internet connection in my home has been abruptly severed. I still have access to the net on my campus, and obviously I can draw with or without it, but there maybe a slight slowdown this weekend since posting will require a thirty minute drive, much like what this very post required!Repairs are expected within three days time, but until that point I can't make promises that things will stay at the same pace they have.Sorry folks.

No problem dude. Internet has these days sometimes.

I'm enjoying this more than I did the first few pages of Homestuck (blasphemy!) but I suppose you've had time to study what he did right and wrong and you can compress it to fit your own ideas.With that in mind:[Ray]: Resist urge to answer SMART PHONE and stall for time.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Gotta admit, I was a little bored during the first few posts, but then it started to really grab my attention. Totes awesome, Ray. :) I'm glad you were able to pick this project back up and continue them sweet plans like you wanted.

Shhh...Nobody needs to know that I've tried to do this once before. That terrible version will never see the light of day.In any case here's hoping you'll be as surprised as everyone else about where this new and ten times more awesome one goes.

webbanner.gif

I think I found a spelling mistake in the latest chapter, and it is:

No no no that's now how you do things at all!

I believe you meant to say 'not' right there. Anyway...[Ray]: Take the alien poster off the wall and super glue it to the ceiling.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The last two spoiler tags have font tags around the start and end tags. In HTML, tags and end tags must be nested -- the improper nesting is what is causing the spoiler tag troubles, because I tried quoting the post, editing the font tags, and previewing it, and the spoiler tags worked fine.

I never had any problems in viewing either of the chatlogs--even considering this apparent issue with end tags.Either way, if you really must see the logs, one could just quote the post (as Legolover-361 did), changing to BBCode editing mode if need be, and just reading out of that.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

The last two spoiler tags have font tags around the start and end tags. In HTML, tags and end tags must be nested -- the improper nesting is what is causing the spoiler tag troubles, because I tried quoting the post, editing the font tags, and previewing it, and the spoiler tags worked fine.

Thanks for the input, I've removed those tags. Please let me know if it works now.

webbanner.gif

Thanks for the input, I've removed those tags. Please let me know if it works now.
They're working for me now. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png