BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

(Boom. That's right, I was hinting at the existence of the many kings even back then!)

Those look like rooks...

[Ray]: Ask why we - I mean you - can't just invade Sinport and take back the stolen IMAGINATION

[Ray]: Ask why the aliens need RAW IMAGINATION, since other planets (like Earth) get along just fine without it

[Ray]: Immediately embark on epic quest for the EIGHT MACGUFFINS

IrMSNn3.png

Alright, I'm starting to get into some bad, non-updating habits again, so I'm trying to kick the funk with a quickie!

1638.gif
An update in which Ray proves he's the biggest jerk around

Also, just for you exploding fans

[Ray]: Keep mind from exploding that all these revelations.

1639.gif

1639b.gif

you fail miserably.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Alright guys, got some good stuff for ya!

1644.gif

Strafe!!

To make up for the lack of real command usage lately this fight is 100% unscripted. That's right bugs and ghouls, you have the streering wheel. Who will die? who will live? who will be hit on the head with a stuffed penguin? choose wisely!

• Upvote 1

webbanner.gif

So... no dragons? :( Fine, an elaborate scheme that's a bit more friendly to Ray's sensibilities:

[Ray]: Determine if the thing on the front is a tooth or an eye

[Ray]: Upon deciding that it is in fact an eye and therefore a weak point, stab it with your pencil

[Ray]: Fall in LOVE with the adorable little killer robot

[Ray]: Ehem. LOVE. That means penguin!

[Ray]: Throw a fig at the Metanoid

[Ray]: Recall where the mini firestaff thing you stole went

[Ray]: Despite it not being PENCILKIND, attempt to use it as a weapon. I mean tool.

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

• 4 weeks later...

OK, now I'm lost... since when did Brian have a sprite without starting the game?

What Brian thinks is going on, and what actually is going on, are two very different things. The facts are these:

Brian has a helper made from the amalgamation of a weird robot that lived in his house but was broken, several pieces of technology sent to him by Ray's Lil Bro, and a floating brain/computer program that has served as his guardian for as long as he has lived.

Ray has a helper made from the amalgamation of a Bionicle toy and a powerful game construct.

Brian thinks that because his helper and Ray's helper were both made from a bunch of weird stuff, they are both part of the game, but the thing about Brian is that his sleuthing tends to lead him towards conclusions that aren't always correct. He skips over important details before coming to his answer. This will be important later.

webbanner.gif

1719.gif

At long last, the secrets of our totally original alchemy technique is revealed! Enjoy a bunch of animations I made almost two years ago guys.

Speaking of which, the next update will be a pretty big Page, and then after that we're not far from the End of Act 2. Stay tuned!

webbanner.gif

[Ray]: The Good Guys Dress in Black

[Ray]: Put your Ray Bans On

[Ray]: Guard Against Extra-Terrestrial Violence

[Ray]: Walk With Me

[Ray]: Bounce With Me

[Ray]: Slide With Me

[Ray]: Now Freeze

[Ray]: We Won't Let You Remember

[Tahusprite]: Fry Some More Bugs

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

[Ray]: Wonder about Equivalent Exchange in this situation.

[Tahusprite]: Grab RAY and use him to beat some bugs to death.

Hey it all works out for the most part! Except the infinite Lego pieces produced in the Probelisk but uh...let's ignore that.

Anyway I ended up putting out another update because you guys are cool and I missed doing it.

1722.gif

but this time for real the next one will be a Flash.

webbanner.gif